This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zarina, lovely Zarina!

If you are a 'stingray' fan you will know what tune Zarina's name should be sung to!

It was lovely seeing Zarina today, we are from the same part of England and it was lovely to have a slice of home come and visit for the day!
    Attached Files

Comment

Pictures down again. They're showing up as 'This image is restricted...' I am logged in to both the main site and the forums here at the moment.

Comment

For me images are fine (yet)

Comment

Yay! I love Zarina, great to see her back again.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
            Pictures down again. They're showing up as 'This image is restricted...' I am logged in to both the main site and the forums here at the moment.
            They work for me, besides the 'image is restricted' thing is not 'down again' it is an entirely different thing. It usually is caused by not being logged in into mainsite. Can you try again and/or other images in other threads? Please post in tech-support forum if problem continues.

Comment

Blonde & Brunnette

Two lovely happy models which you a great weekend!!

Do you know who they are??
              Attached Files

Comment

Claudia S and Noa perhaps?

Comment

Claudia is a good guess, I think
                  But the other model...
                  This is a hard one again.. ;-)

Comment

Claudia S and Noa are featured in an upcoming DIM... looking forward to that one. It looks like we'll be getting another key to the city, boys.

BTW...Congrat's to Det. Shanond for solving the case of the missing P.O.T.D. images.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                      Claudia S and Noa are featured in an upcoming DIM... looking forward to that one. It looks like we'll be getting another key to the city, boys.
                      Suddenly it is "we", eh??

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post

Suddenly it is "we", eh??
                        Yeah...it seems some detectives have faster vehicles and arrive at the scene earlier... eh !

Comment

BTW...Congrat's to Det. Shanond for solving the case of the missing P.O.T.D. images.
                          Seems that according to POTD Claudia arrived at abbyland on the 26th November seems this may well be a "POAPD" (picture of a previous day) , and could very well be from the Claudia S/ Noa DIM featured in the upcoming shoots. Either that or Claudia has been busy make 100's of shoots for abbyland, hope its the second.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post

Seems that according to POTD Claudia arrived at abbyland on the 26th November seems this may well be a "POAPD" (picture of a previous day) , and could very well be from the Claudia S/ Noa DIM featured in the upcoming shoots. Either that or Claudia has been busy make 100's of shoots for abbyland, hope its the second.
                            Good observation Det. Sherlock. I was thinking on the same lines. Along with the DIM, i detect we will also be treated with a very, VERY, hot, passionate G/G T3 for us all to enjoy, hopefully in the not-too-far future.
                            Last edited by tjsunray; 15 December 2013, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post

Good observation Det. Sherlock. I was thinking on the same lines. Along with the DIM, i detect we will also be treated with a very, VERY, hot, passionate G/G T3 for us all to enjoy, hopefully in the not-too-far future.
                              Dr. Watson has concluded the same and is waiting at Baker Street for these shoots, since he feels lonely after Sherlock jumped off that roof.

Comment

Blonde Beauty

The mystery blonde is our brand new model!

Isn't she beautiful?!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MishaAW View Post

Isn't she beautiful?!
                                  Indeed she is. Although you tricked us with asking if we could guess her.

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
                                    Indeed she is. Although you tricked us with asking if we could guess her.
                                    Hey Dropshop, you are right, I did kind of trick you a bit, although we welcome new models all the time Soon you will see more of her on the site, I am sure you will love to see her shoot

Kiss for you from Misha

Comment

Isn't she beautiful?!
                                      Oh, yes... very pretty! What's her site name?

Comment

Models drawings

While we were setting up the gear for the shoots this two lovely models enjoyed themselves drawing the most scary things..

How to you call such a things??
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Hey Dropshop, you are right, I did kind of trick you a bit, although we welcome new models all the time Soon you will see more of her on the site, I am sure you will love to see her shoot
                                          Kiss for you from Misha
                                          Anything you'll promise, I'll believe without any second thought.
                                          You just made my evening.
                                          Dank u wel, hetzelfde!
                                          Last edited by dropshop; 16 December 2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

While we were setting up the gear for the shoots this two lovely models enjoyed themselves drawing the most scary things..

How to you call such a things??
                                            The sketches look very familiar Misha....they resemble images that an ex girlfriend would describe to me after one of her mind - blowing - multi - orgasmic episodes during our love making

.....and yes the new blond model is such a cutie pie... don't hide her from us too long, please.

Comment

Isn't she beautiful?!
                                              Totally....

Comment

Play time!

When I asked the models what exactly they were doing..?

They said: we're playing our vagina guitars!!
                                                Attached Files

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen !....a round of applause for Twyla and the Muff Beaters ....performing their smash hit..." I Need To Beat This Heat "

Comment

January 2013!

As the year is winding down, I would like to invite you to join me, looking back at the year that was. Everyday we will take a look at one of the twelve months that made 2013 such a great abby year.

JANUARY!

January saw the release of Nicole's solo in the woods. This is one of my personal highlights as a shooter, we had an increadible location, it goes without saying that Nicole is an incredible beauty to shoot and the video went on a magical journey through tall grasses, to an upside down orgasm in a tree!

Other highlights included flexible glasses clad Esmerelda's first appearance on the website, Ana B and Estella Z having a steamy encounter in the shower, red head Lacie locking herself in a room with a camera for an intimate moment shoot - self shot in a mirror and resident super star Chloe B getting messy with Dahlia and some candel wax!
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Holy smokes!! And all of that just in January. Sounds to me like that batch of awesomeness could last for a complete year. How foot-steady was Nichole after the video...you know with the blood rushing on the one hand into the head and on the other to her pussy region?

I just want to add to January the debut of Melody S. What a sexy stomach and overall...

Oh..and the explosive Jade S & Latisha combo outside.

Comment

Please add in your favorite moments from the year as we go, this could be a great for people to discover some great shoots that slipped bellow their radar at the time they went live on the site!

Comment

I liked this DIM with Saskia & Zoey quite allot.
                                                          Only that Saskia didn't take her panties completely off. Instead she almost teared them into pieces.
                                                          That distracted me... :-)
                                                          Last edited by theOnlyInyan; 18 December 2013, 05:37 PM. Reason: can't spell "pieces"...

Comment

I recall Fenna posting in her thread how excited she was with this shoot Alyssa & Fenna and Alyssa especially.It was her last G/G shoot and i think by that time she had also learned to open up more and shed some inhibitions.I think it was her best shoot.

Hope everything is well with you Fenna....TJ xox

Comment

FEBRUARY 2013!

February brought us a wonderful list of solo models.

Lucie L and her cute French accent kicks us off, in a wonderful shoot where she explored her senses with cold ice, hot wax and a soft scarf to take away her sight!

February also brought us the adorable Kimberley as she took a bath, Sabina M sliding around the corridor and Grisel laid bare on a rock face by some water!
                                                              Attached Files

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X