Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creative videography with Nicole there in the tree, Masie. Be careful though, those antsies & mosqueeters are bound to git y'all- hee hee!

Comment

MARCH 2013!

I couldn't not point out that in March we released the behind the scenes images from 'pitball girls' as this shoot is one of my favorites! Bright balls, happy smiles, naked bodies!

March was a cracking month for intimate moments so I thought I would run you through the delights of March in todays round up!

Red headed Roos, curvy Kayla T, cutie pie Aletta, glasses clad Alyssa and long legged Fenna, all had special private moments, captured honestly on camera in March 2013.

Our teams of lovelys were, Alex K and Melody S who snuggled together on a single arm chair. Gina J and Lenna J who had fun trying on clothing. Ana B and Emily B who crept together on the sofa, Ana peeping down Emily's top and Lewa and Sofia M in an action packed meeting with intense smiles and powerful climaxes!
      Attached Files

Comment

Who is the beautiful videographer on the right?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
          Wolfgang, that be Amber, besides being cute, she was an ace videographer!
          Use powerful filters and search to find real amateur shoots that float your boat - even if you're not a member.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
            I couldn't not point out that in March we released the behind the scenes images from 'pitball girls' as this shoot is one of my favorites! Bright balls, happy smiles, naked bodies!
            It would be great if you could create a shoot like this.

Comment

APRIL 2013

April 2013 brought us shy Lia, who is a much loved presence on the discussion boards!

April also brought us mystery shoot 13, which for me was a deeply personal adventure with Anabelle Lee, someone I must confess to having a huge crush on

Estefania took her violin for a naked walk through a remote forest area and Caramel S came back to us for an outdoors shoot in her own part of the world.

My final April highlight has to be Dahlia and Lewa's intimate moment, which was a mutliple orgasm squirting encounter!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                Wolfgang, that be Amber, besides being cute, she was an ace videographer!
                http://www.abbywinters.com/amateurs/...video+by+amber
                Ah-thanks, Bookie.

I see Amber even got he opportunity to capture my lovely and long-lost dear friend Patty way back when. I often wonder how Patty is doing these days.

Comment

February 2013

February brought us a wonderful list of solo models.
                  Belated but not forgotten: Dahlia & Misha...okay everything with Misha is noteworthy.

Comment

Christmas Guess Who!

Time for some Christmas magic on the final run up to the 24th !
                    Attached Files

Comment

OMG they look gorgeous!
                      sadly I have no idea who they are...

Comment

Butt-butt-butt...

Comment

Yes... have a look at the arm muscles of the model at the right, the back of the model in the middle, and the bum of the model at them left
                          emm... all of the bums ...
                          they are awesome... but who are they??

Comment

Well one of them is obviously an angel who just got her wings

Comment

Oh, yes... but on the wrong place now..

The left model could be Claudia S... (?)
                              The hair of the model on the right reminds me a bit of Juliette K, but I don't think she is a recent model (?)
                              Thats all I know..

Where is Macie?

Last edited by theOnlyInyan; 23 December 2013, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Guess Who!

Our lovely Christmas ladies are Tahlia J, Bisera and Saskia!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Thank you, Masie!!
                                  Please have all of you a very nice Christmas!

Comment

Will there be a christmas shoot or were these pictures taken just for fun?

Comment

Have You Been Good This Year?

There was no Christmas themed shoot, the next few days pictures are just a little extra seasonal gift from us to you, as a small thank you for being part of our abby community this year!
                                      Attached Files

Comment

There was no Christmas themed shoot, the next few days pictures are just a little extra seasonal gift from us to you, as a small thank you for being part of our abby community this year!
                                        aww thanks!

This picture suits itself for a caption contest of their words or thoughts, don't you think??

Comment

I believe Dropshop is on the right track with that suggestion.
                                          Click image for larger version

Name:	POTD_Peeking.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	644602

Comment

ooh more captions please , Wolfie you are a genius!

Comment

Happy Christmas!!

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing, with love from all the team xxx
                                              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, Masie. With love for you and all the AW family, from the Wolf.

Comment

That Tahlia, Bisera, and Saskia is a great trio of Abby elves.
                                                  Masie, you are the best! Happy Christmas to you!

Comment

Happy Christmas!!

More of our naughty Christmas Elves, Bisera, Tahlia J and Saskia. If you have time over the holidays why not go and check out their abby shoots?!
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Full marks to Ms. Masie for adding the models profile links... Hope this is the start of a ongoing trend. (well for retuning models only, obviously... ohhh and not during a guess who pic... that would be wrong.)
                                                      Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 28 December 2013, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Behind The Scenes

As a final Christmas-themed treat, here is a backstage image of Tahlia and Saskia getting ready for the seasonal photos we've been enjoying over the last few days.
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

May 2013

May's highlight had to be the return of Chloe B in a chair dancing action packed solo. With her warm personality, red hair, incredible breasts and constant use of the word 'crickey'!, she remains an abbywinters legend!

May also brought us best friends Carmina and Claudia S in an outdoors adventure, Catalina and Merel in an energetic embrace and wonderful Sofia M came back for a second solo!
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

May's highlight had to be the return of Chloe B in a chair dancing action packed solo. With her warm personality, red hair, incredible breasts and constant use of the word 'crickey'!, she remains an abbywinters legend!
                                                            Although Mistress Chloe B is much more multi-layered, your short summery brought a big smile on my face. A few weeks ago I watched her very first entry in that dorm room. Somebody tried to get into her room and the shoot NEARLY got busted.

Comment

Seems like a great year overall! Lots of great new models and some unexpected returns from Immie, Ren and others made this a wonderful return to form for the site.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X