Click image for larger version

Name:	00010685.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	644608

Happy Belated Christmas Everyone !

Comment

Hi!

Thanks a million and some big hugs for Masie!!! Love your job!!!

Comment

JUNE 2013 !!!

We were blessed with some wonderful weather this summer, meaning we could take abbywinters where it belongs - out in nature!

One of my personal highlights has to be Yale and Rose D! The opening in summer sun was a wonderful soft beginning to an explosive shoot that nearly took place by the front door, as they just couldn't wait!

June also included Arianna's naughty public shoot, Peigi for filling a personal fantasy in her solo intimate moment shoot; as she masturbated next to a sleeping figure and new girl Thea taught us how to make origami Vulvas!
        Attached Files

Comment

Masie, I see your camera survived that wonderful blast Lewa gave us when she squirted in her latest Solo video.

Ahhh... nature

Click image for larger version

Name:	Masie-camera1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	263.9 KB
ID:	644610

Comment

I was covered, Lewa couldn't stop giggling. You'd think I would have I learned my lesson the first time around but got fully socked in both pictures and video! I loved working with Lewa she is a super star anyone who hasn't found time to watch her most recent solo video should make time as she told us a lot of interesting facts about herself.

Comment

JULY 2013 !

It is always a delight to share in a friendship and in July we got to do just that when Catalina and Esmerelda joined us for a gymnastic girl girl shoot that began on a bunk bed!

Another partnership blessed us in July when Alex K shared her boyfriend Bret with us. The main video is wonderful but for me the real treat is the before and after video!

Ana B is another of this months highlights where she took part in a technically different shoot to show off a different side of her wonderful personality!

Finally we were spoiled with two incredible pairs in Lulu and Gisela and Brooklyn and Yale!
              Attached Files

Comment

And these awesome models had their first appearance: Lotte, Belen, Bisera, Ornella, Zaira
                Right?

Comment

Happy new year, Masie!!

Comment

Happy New Year!

Nobody nose what the future may bring next year but let it include more wholesome, honest, abby fun!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Have a Happy New Year!
                      May 2014 bring happiness to all.
                      Love Sabrina
                      Last edited by Sabrina_B; 31 December 2013, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Oh wait..that isn't Izzy's nose. lol

Happy New Year to everyone in AbbyWinters Land!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                          Nobody nose what the future may bring next year but let it include more wholesome, honest, abby fun!
                          I nose one thing...Abbywinters brings happiness ! - Wishing you all a New Year filled with Peace and Happiness -
                          Last edited by tjsunray; 31 December 2013, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Whatever Izzy and Masie were drinking, has a rather 'enlarging' effect. You could make lotsa money with that !!

Have a fun 2014 and lotsa happiness to all!

Comment

Happy New Year!

The first picture of the day for 2014! I hope like me you are already readying yourself for an exciting 2014 with lots of smiles, cake and of course, abbywinters!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Masie...the pic above leaves me a bit perplexed !...are you all having a toast to bring in the new year ?... ok! but what's with the painted tip-of-the-noses ?. is it part of the Dutch New Year celebration tradition ? ...please explain.
                                Last edited by tjsunray; 2 January 2014, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                  ok! but what's with the painted tip-of-the-noses ?.
                                  Maybe they have been having a 69'er with a unicorn?? Thinking the unicorn may have squirted on Masie's dress?

btw... wasn't July 2013 a good month at Abbyland....

Comment

The cups just made me smile nothing more, nothing less xx

Comment

AUGUST 2013 !

This stack of models made up a fantastic shoot day last summer and in August we released the explosive combination or Misha and Rose D. Hand on heart Izzy and I were genuinely worried at the end of this shoot that we hadn't been fast enough to keep up with the ladies, we sat on the landing while they had lunch checking our footage together. I am relieved to say we caught it all and if you are yet to share in this mind blowing video rush to do so now by clicking here!

August was warm enough for us to head outside to play by some water resulting in, Gina J and Ren and Noor's wonderful swimming solo.

My final August highlight (although heck it was all great) has to be Alex's K's solo in the shower. The orgasm she experienced at the end of this video was very intense. She warned me before the shoot that this was what would happen and I am so glad she had because for a moment I was worried! I have also chosen this video as it has an accidental behind the scenes video. As we were shooting in the shower I decided to mount a go pro camera above the action in hope of catching a few interesting shots. The camera unfortunately had far to much of me in shot to be of use in the main video but when sped up it does give a very neat representation of how an abbywinters video is put together.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

YIKES !!!..the multi-headed MasMishIzzKylAnonasaurus resurfaces once again !...but upon further observation it was discovered by Det.Sherlock to be

the MasMishIzzAnonasaurusx2....She is Soooo Sexy !!!
                                        Last edited by tjsunray; 2 January 2014, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Twister, AW style!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                            Twister, AW style!
                                            As was this classic AW shoot

You would make a great blindside Masie... always found at the bottom of the ruck although would have been hard for you not to be penalised for having hands in the ruck.

Comment

SEPTEMBER 2013!

For September I wanted to take a look at some of the fantastic intimate moment shoots that took place. Intimate moments are some of my favourite videos to watch as even when I am the shooter setting up the camera at the start, I genuinely have no idea what took place during the video. Have you ever asked yourself what you might do if left alone in front of a camera?

Amy L kicks us off with her cheeky smile and fantastic 'ball control!'

Next up I have selected Carian and Yale's shoot which found them cuddled up close on a sofa giving foot massages.

My final September highlight is Adelle and Merel. This was Adelle's very first time being nude next to another woman making this even more interesting and exciting to watch!
                                              Attached Files

Comment

OCTOBER 2013

For our look back at October I thought we could focus on some of the new solo models that joined abbywinters for the first time. For many of our models a solo shoot is not only the first time she has appeared nude for abbywinters but nude at all in a public forum and I am always really interested to learn all the different paths that have led them to us.

First off we had Agnieszka who smiled shyly through her glasses before showing us her flexible body!

We got to meet Brodie R who's shoot was interrupted by her new kitten!

Kyna D bounced on the bed, smiled her incredibly cute smile before sharing her naturally large breasts with the camera!

For our main picture I have included a backstage image from Sicilia's solo shoot which technically went live at the start of November but while we are enjoying first solos this seemed the correct place to celebrate her presence on the site.
                                                Attached Files

Comment

I am always really interested to learn all the different paths that have led them to us.
                                                  Me too! I think that you should ask this question in the video to each new model.

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                                                    I am always really interested to learn all the different paths that have led them to us.
                                                    Me too! I think that you should ask this question in the video to each new model.
                                                    Add that question to all the 2014 podcasts guests

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                                      Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                                                      Add that question to all the 2014 podcasts guests
                                                      Right...you surely can't have covered all interesting topics in your Podcasts so far!

Comment

NOVEMBER 2013

Please forgive me, yesterdays picture was meant for November and now I have brushed over October I find myself with a wonderful picture of two incredible red headed friends who's shoot went live in October. To see them in action click here!

We were spoiled for choice for highlights in November but bellow is a brief over view!

Real life partners Sabina M and Marietta let us into their home to witness their incredible love life first hand! A similarly energetic shoot exploded onto film when we introduced Twyla and Juliette M!

For our intimate moment highlight it had to be Suyai and Zaira, I love how this was shot and their connection is very intense!

For solos we had the even wonderful Laura P take us around her tropical backyard in a self shot up date video! New nude girl Muna rounds up November with a delightful first solo!
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

I really do prefer the terms 'Intimate Moments' and 'Solo,' as you use them here, Masie, and I appreciate that. Those seem to be so much nicer terms than 'Video Mastrubation ' per se.

Comment

DECEMBER 2013!

We have reached the end of our look back over 2013 and I have really enjoyed looking over the year that was!

For my December highlights i have selected three very different but equally wonderful solo shoots. Red head Daisy B blew us away with her short green dress as she peeped out the window wearing no knickers while Tallulah showed off her wonderful bottom as she crawled across the floor. Lewa returned for a squirting spectacular outdoor solo which left everything including me covered in wonderful juices by the end!

Finally I couldn''t not mention the very first WOW inspired girl girl shoots with much loved 'nerds' Ren and Kylie H !

Here's to a great 2014 I can't wait to get back to work and pick up a camera! xxx
                                                            Attached Files

Comment

Great run through of the year... Thanks Masie....

Any chance we will be having an AW calendar in 2014??

Pinky

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X