This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy January!

The year has just become and guess who is here with us?

Smiling faces and sexy models! Such a wonderfull start of the year

xx
    Attached Files

Comment

Viscosity and mobility check by Alyssa R: Only ONE Thumbs up??

Comment

The viscosity and mobility check for Alyssa's partially inserted finger in the unidentified model's semi moist vagina seems to be in the 20% resilience range at point of entry.

Good work Det. Dropshop !...

Click image for larger version

Name:	POTD_07-jan-2014_007.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	261.0 KB
ID:	644626

It sure looks like her ?
        Last edited by tjsunray; 8 January 2014, 12:33 AM.

Comment

I believe Alyssa R was in Europe a few weeks ago... So very good chance that Alyssa WAS there with them.

YAY... Looking forward to seeing the results.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
            The viscosity and mobility check for Alyssa's partially inserted finger in the unidentified model's semi moist vagina seems to be in the 20% resilience range at point of entry.
            For your further remarks Dr. Tjsunray, you are thanked. Your skills cemented, by this precise diagnosis, are.

Comment

Good Time's

To give a little more result of our great time with Alyssa R and Bisera!

Not sure what Izy was thinking here, maybe you could have a suggestion..?

Certainly I love her face!

Ps: Compliments to Tjsunray Image Processing
              Attached Files

Comment

Izzy: "this girls did play without me!!"

Comment

"what have I missed here?"

BTW Misha, flipping images sometimes only contains pressing the correct button in a picture editing software.
                  I totally didn't recognize it was the same picture and thought tjsunray found a new preview pic for this shoot. lol

Comment

Damn, i'm feeling so horny !!!...i feel like i want to jump in and join them right now !....stop me Misha !

Comment

I'm impatient to see Alyssa Reece and Bisera together.

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                        I'm impatient to see Alyssa Reece and Bisera together.
                        Ditto to that....

Comment

Hold yourselves

More surprises are on their way!

We all know who this is... or not? Guess who is making Izy's smile
                          Attached Files

Comment

Masie? hmm?

Comment

I know ask me!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                I know ask me!!!!

Name:	cute_owl.jpg
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	644635

We're waiting with bated breath Masie !

Comment

Wish you all a great weekend!

Whooo Whooo here she is
                                  Attached Files

Comment

What a bundle of joy and fun Masie must be to work with. I predict soon you will all develop permanent dimples from smiling and laughing so much.

TJ xox
                                    Last edited by tjsunray; 10 January 2014, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Self Examining

Apart from all the smiling that we do there is as well some serious self examining going on sometimes. Can you recognize this model?
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Kylie?
                                        Sabrina

Comment

Looks like Kylie_H, but...ah found it: New Model Juliette M

Name:	POTD_2013_11_11.jpg
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	644644

Comment

Juliette's pussy must have taken quite a beating from Twyla's finger action !...hope it didn't hurt too much !

Comment

I'm Back!

Hey lovely abby people ! I am finally back at head quarters following a mammoth seasonal break and day one saw me back with Izzy, camera in hand shooting two incredible ladies!

So my some what neglected team of detectives - Which models did we shoot today????
                                              Attached Files

Comment

I'm bad at this game. Maybe Alyssa R on the left and Zarina on the right?

Comment

I tend to agree with Trebor... but my eye is focused more on Izzy and the strategically placed floor lamp and the question should be asked:

Why is Izzy bottomless ?

- to show off her sexy long legs ?

- she spilled coffee on her jeans and they are being dried ?

- her jeans were too tight and did not allow the flexibility required for certain shooting positions ?

- she will soon put down the camera and join the other models for a menage a trois ?

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                                    I tend to agree with Trebor... but my eye is focused more on Izzy and the strategically placed floor lamp and the question should be asked:

Why is Izzy bottomless ?

- to show off her sexy long legs ?

- she spilled coffee on her jeans and they are being dried ?

- her jeans were too tight and did not allow the flexibility required for certain shooting positions ?

- she will soon put down the camera and join the other models for a menage a trois ?
                                                    Don't think that Izzy is bottomless.
                                                    Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina_B View Post

Don't think that Izzy is bottomless.
                                                      Sabrina
                                                      Looking closer, you could be right Sabrina ...they could be skin colored waist high pantyhose...what do the other detectives think ?

...but the question still remains why ?
                                                      Last edited by tjsunray; 13 January 2014, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Hmm.. Izzy might not be bottomless, but it sure looks pantless It looks like the ladies are attempting to cook, maybe loosing the pants was a pre-caution? ;-) Then again, pants are better to splatter on then bare legs, hmm... Maybe it's a new fashion ???

Comment

Ok folks, we're finally getting to the bottom of this ! .. it just dawned on me ! Believe me when i say this, i read about it for the first time a couple of days ago...i have never heard of the " The Annual No Pants Subway Ride " apparently celebrated in many cities around the world... -----> See Pics
                                                          Last edited by tjsunray; 14 January 2014, 04:13 AM. Reason: re-phrased for clarity

Comment

HAHAHA you have made my day - no Izzy was not nude from the waist down but I can't wait to tell her and see her blush! Semi nude shooters in the summer sounds liek a great idea but right now I will keep all my layers on please it's cold!

Comment

Yesterdays Models Were!

Yesterday was a lovely treat we had a full Spanish day! Claudia S came back to play and ended up taking Gloria's lesbian cherry!

Yesterday did leave me with a question though. Do all ladies in Span have amazing bottoms or is is just abbywinters models?
                                                              Attached Files

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X