X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohh, a visit from Claudia, great news indeed

Comment

As predicted, wrong again! How could I have not recognized the adorable Claudia? Zarina was wishful thinking on my part, I have been dying to see her in another girl-girl. Looking forward to her new solo shoot coming up in a couple weeks.

Comment

Do you like my Bum?

This is a hard one! Can you recognize her from her bum? It´s a model we all know well, Dutch, pale skin, blond hair...

xx
        Attached Files

Comment

Is that Fenna?

Comment

hehe, Good guess but No...it's not Fenna. She is more blonde..

Comment

That lovely bum belongs to the tall, blonde,Dutch model featured in today's Solo Shoot ...nice clue Misha

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                That lovely bum belongs to the tall, blonde,Dutch model featured in today's Solo Shoot ...nice clue Misha
                said with such confidence TJ.... I'm sold...

Comment

Smile!

Tsunray! You are super! hehe You are totally right nominating Marleen S as the Dutch, blond, pale skin model!

But we have more models who meet those words. Check out the owner of this beautiful bum.
                  Attached Files

Comment

*SmoothBillyDeeWilliamsVoiceOn* "Hello, what have we here!"

Comment

Trust me Misha, i'm smiling

More, More, Noa please !

Don't be shy, you're such a tease.

Your friend, oh wow, she's such a cutie,

Show us, as well your cute little booty.

Another sizzling hot shoot to look forward to.

TJ xox

Comment

Very sexy photo. Can never get enough of Noa and will definitely be looking forward to seeing the debut of her companion in the photo.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                          Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                          said with such confidence TJ.... I'm sold...
                          set up again.... Thanks TJ..... haha

Comment

Lovely Ladies in the storage room

After organizing all the gear in out storage room. I wondered what was on their minds…
                            'we want to shoot hot models not organizing gear'

Have a nice weekend to all of you!! xx
                            Attached Files

Comment

Awww... well if you put it back in nicely organized there would be no need for re-organizing it

Is that a mummified model in the back? Hopefully not, heh.

Comment

Masie's expression reads... " it's our turn to clean and organize the storage room today and Misha gets to shoot a hot couple.

Izzy's expression reads..." Hmmm...i'm sure there were 6 chocolate bars in my reserve box yesterday but now there are only 4 ....hmmm..???

Comment

Shooter babes be looking kinda stern!

Who is the cute blonde in that picture where Noa's flashing her bum?

Comment

Izzy's expression reads... "We should have everything we'll need here for your next shoot."

Masie's expression reads... "Some other shooter made off with the LED softboxes, now I'm stuck with the halogen ones. Humpf! And dang it, I was wanting to use the Merlin on this shoot too!"

Comment

It looks as if they both have the same thought...."Okay, so who farted?"

Comment

Looks like Izzy and Masie drew the shortest straws and then you were so bold to capture their misery on film.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                          Who is the cute blonde in that picture where Noa's flashing her bum?
                                          She is our New model! In 3 days from now her Girl Boy shoot will be released!

She is super excited about her modeling work, as you can see
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Misha, we await the new blonde cutie in her debut in a few days!

I can see where Twyla is looking, I wonder what Twyla is thinking?

Comment

Enjoy the Sunday!

Twyla loves big teddy bears!
                                              Attached Files

Comment

Boobs!!

How many words can you find to describe Boobs???
                                                Attached Files

Comment

HOLY CRIPES !!!... look at those

- Wazoos

- Bouncing Betties

- Crowd Pleasers

- Eye Magnets

- Wop Boba Loo Boobs

They sure look familiar Misha

Comment

Baps, fun pillows, jubblies, lovely jubblies, tits, titties, breasts, boobs, potatoes (ask Carmina), airbags, bazookas, jugs, bosoms, hooters, boulders - making a bra an over shoulder boulder holder, bristols, melons, puppies, devil's dumplings! Take that other information my mind doesn't have room for, all of these words were worth it for this moment! - overly proud of myself now!

Comment

Reminded me of this list: http://home.swipnet.se/~w-44676/nomaam/breasts.html

Comment

or the song 99 words for boobs by Robert Lund

Masie.... do you remember the video where you learned your two spanish words including potatoes (tetas) haha... I can't find it... Thought it was a before video from a kitchen... but seems now.

ps: devils dumplings automatically remind me of Blackadder haha
                                                        Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 21 January 2014, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Smiling shooter

As you can imagine is great to be a shooter for Abby winters, Izzy proves it time after time
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

Serious business!

Well...here we are seriously discussing how you can masturbate on a dining table. Any other suggestions? Maybe we can use your suggestions for a next time
                                                            Attached Files

Comment

On a glass table lit from underneath on your stomach.

You really have a dream job, you know that. Or are the day-to-day activities making it less fun and special?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X