This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MishaAW View Post
    Well...here we are seriously discussing how you can masturbate on a dining table. Any other suggestions? Maybe we can use your suggestions for a next time
    Hey Misha, you look stunning btw:.

OK, on a serious note now ! I may be in the minority but for me the location plays a big role whether i'll decide to view the video or not...definitely not on a stairwell, window ledge, kitchen table, upside down as in the upcoming video with Marleen and Daisy OR on the kitchen counter...outside/nature videos are fine..

For me personally. there is no better place to capture the intimacy of a woman's private time than in the bedroom and/or living room sofa, floor, chair, or bath scenario....

J.O.M.W.H.O...( Just One Man With His Opinion ) and thanks for asking ........TJ xox
    Last edited by tjsunray; 23 January 2014, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Love good ideas!

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
      On a glass table lit from underneath on your stomach.

You really have a dream job, you know that. Or are the day-to-day activities making it less fun and special?
      Yes I have a dream job!! and after every single day of shooting I love my job more! And I am very happy to share this all with You!

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
      For me personally. there is no better place to capture the intimacy of a woman's private time than in the bedroom and/or living room sofa, floor, chair, or bath scenario...
      I will keep this in mind next time shooting a Intimate Moment Shoot!

Comment

Surprise Suprise

Our Super Sweet New Model!!!

Enjoy the Weekend!
        Attached Files

Comment

Dropshop I know someone with a big glass table haha nice idea to shoot from underneath.

Comment

Originally posted by MishaAW View Post
            Well...here we are seriously discussing how you can masturbate on a dining table. Any other suggestions? Maybe we can use your suggestions for a next time
            Hey Misha, you look stunning btw:.

OK, on a serious note now ! I may be in the minority but for me the location plays a big role whether i'll decide to view the video or not...definitely not on a stairwell, window ledge, kitchen table, upside down as in the upcoming video with Marleen and Daisy OR on the kitchen counter...outside/nature videos are fine..

For me personally. there is no better place to capture the intimacy of a woman's private time than in the bedroom and/or living room sofa, floor, chair, or bath scenario....

J.O.M.W.H.O...( Just One Man With His Opinion ) and thanks for asking ........TJ xox
            Almost total agree TJ, but to a slightly less extreme... I still watched them all but agree the best IM's are "in the bedroom and/or living room sofa, floor, chair, or bath scenario...." and not a fan of the "on a stairwell, (hate the stairwell especially for a DIM) window ledge, kitchen table, upside down as in the upcoming video with Marleen and Daisy OR on the kitchen counter" scenarios. Not a huge fan of the outdoor ones either... too much background noise for me. McKenzie's IM maybe one of my biggest disappointments/frustrations on AW.
            Frans..... I notice that its labeled "video_masturbation/mckenzie_2" does that mean there may be a video_masturbation/mckenzie_1 somewhere??

Comment

I like the outdoor, on the kitchen counter, in a clothing store try-on booth (remember Gretchen? Ooh-that was hott!), on the window ledge, in a garage, by the poolside, on a park boardwalk, on a stairwell scenarios. Nice settings for a shoot and the 'thinking outside the box' or moreso, 'thinking outside the realm of the bedroom' can offer much more variety in shoot possibilities and also offer the shooters and models opportunity to try new things or chance to do things they really like to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Noa_aw View Post
                Dropshop I know someone with a big glass table haha nice idea to shoot from underneath.
                Oh nice! Have gotten the idea from some of the IFM videos.

Comment

Clothing selection

As for glass tables, bedrooms, chairs, gardens, windows and all the other places models can masturbate. There is clothing selections too, however clothes are always been removed as well

Tell me what are your most favorite clothes to see, worn by on of our models??
                  Attached Files

Comment

Love the "tights sisters" Marleen S. and Zoey
                    Love Sabrina

Comment

I wouldn't recommend garden chairs for masturbation
                      Not to fussy about clothing, bright colors are nice. Clothing definitly makes a difference though, I noted when I looked at some of the After Dark shoots. Same girl, much different look!

Comment

clothing is an extension of a models personality, so as long as it's something they have chosen and normally wear... can't go wrong by me.

But will say (again)... clothes are for wearing and taking off, not to be put on lamp shades, bed posts and other random places in a room.

Pinky

btw... who is the "super sweet new model"

Comment

A cute little, sexy, knee-lenght loose skirt, similar to Caisa's OR lingerie worn either on a bed or sofa as she lustfully watches AW shoots on her laptop.....lying on her side and with one arm she is supporting her head and the other hand free to tenderly caress both her breasts.Her breathing increases slightly with each gentle pinch of her nipples and as she presses and squeezes the inside of her thighs tighter her hand reaches down...OK ! OK! ENOUGH TJ!....sorry Misha, got carried away a little...but you got the picture.

TJ xox
                          Last edited by tjsunray; 26 January 2014, 02:20 AM.

Comment

A cute little, sexy, knee-lenght loose skirt, similar to Caisa's OR lingerie worn either on a bed or sofa as she lustfully watches AW shoots on her laptop.....lying on her side and with one arm she is supporting her head and the other hand free to tenderly caress both her breasts.Her breathing increases slightly with each gentle pinch of her nipples and as she presses and squeezes the inside of her thighs tighter her hand reaches down...OK ! OK! ENOUGH TJ!....sorry Misha, got carried away a little...but you got the picture.

TJ xox
                            TJ ... You looking to be the next Barb haha

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post

I can't seem to make the connection...who is Barb/Kandice ?

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post

I can't seem to make the connection...who is Barb/Kandice ?
                                Barb = TheZnem
                                Kandice = well obviously Kandice is Kandice
                                and the connection = here and below
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	barb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	646702

Hope this helps...

Comment

Ha Ha ...OK, i see where you're going with this !...just me being me wearing my style of hat . Did i tell you i was the class clown throughout my school years. Maybe i should seek psychotherapy..

btw...you have the memory of an elephant ! i DO recall reading Barb's thread and it got completely erased until you brought it to my attention again tonight.

Comment

Two fashion favorites that come to mind are Nadja's dress in her second solo shoot and Misha and Noa's summer dresses in their shoot.

Comment

Have a great Sunday!!

I love the suggestions about clothing and masturbation places!! This is inspirational, please give me more!!

The New Model 'Amaya M' will be released today! And yes you can find her in this images with Bisera!

XX
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Just saying but... Bisera is the latest member to be inducted to MrPinkEyes "My Faves - my models" list.... well overdue I know

Comment

Lady In red!

Looking lovely in red with her otherwise naked breasts peeping out of the folds of her dress. I love this dress on her, it really shows off her tiny waste and curvy hips - she is all woman here and she was all mine today for a returning solo shoot, we had a BLAST!
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, Abbyqueen Noa is back.
                                            Thanks for the awesome great news - love you
                                            Love Sabrina.

Comment

A beautiful pic. of Noa...what a wonderful way to start the week Masie

TJ xox

Comment

Nice to see Noa back indeed, I'm sure you two had lotsa fun She posted a lovely description on how she came to be a model on her models speak thread.

Comment

Oh, I'm sure you had heaps of fun. Crossing fingers that you can share your hard (and fun) shoot ASAP.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing much more of the lovely Noa.I can only concur with TJ that it's the perfect way to start the week!

I have a general question to the Picture of the Day,that I hope someone can answer.Is it possible to view the POTD archive without using Flickr?I don't really want to have to join/sign up to something I won't otherwise use.

Comment

Originally posted by philchen View Post
                                                      I'm looking forward to seeing much more of the lovely Noa.I can only concur with TJ that it's the perfect way to start the week!

I have a general question to the Picture of the Day,that I hope someone can answer.Is it possible to view the POTD archive without using Flickr?I don't really want to have to join/sign up to something I won't otherwise use.
                                                      The old way via the menu on top works; http://www.abbywinters.com/updates/picture_of_the_day

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                        Originally posted by philchen View Post

The old way via the menu on top works; http://www.abbywinters.com/updates/picture_of_the_day
                                                        I didn't even realise is was back... I do love the interactive feel this thread has given POTD, so pleased it looks like its here to stay and not just a temporary measure.
                                                        Thank you Masie and Misha for bringing it to life. Its now the first thread I check each time I log in.

Finding gorgeous picture of Noa sure doesn't hurt

Comment

What We All Wanted To See!

Wonderful Misha, camera in hand focusing all her attention on capturing the stunning new model in front of her. Today was Amabella's first shoot with us and if Misha managed to capture half of Amanbella's wonderful personality on camera (and I am sure she will) her shoot will be one to watch out for!
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

I know I've mentioned this before, but doesn't the model realize that they are in front of a window that allows neighbors and passerbys to see her? I've noticed this in many shoots, where a model is in front of a window where anyone passing by can see her and I've wondered if the model is aware of this.

Comment

Dekoda we are always very careful with our models and never put them in an awkward position where they are actively seen running around naked by members of the public. That said, natural light is a beautiful thing on natural skin and so we work within the models comfort levels and the environment, to get a safe balance between these two things. I think I have said before that when models are off the ground floor it means that passers by are unable to see into the window from the street and often we find that neighbors are out at work when we are shooting (as we do so during the day) meaning houses with windows on the same level as the model are no longer a threat for unwanted eyes (we keep a constant eye out for this during the shoot). Finally it is actually quite hard to see all the way into someone elses house from across a street, even if you are on the same level. In the image I put up yesterday you would see the back of a sofa, the back of the models head and maybe a little nude shoulder but nothing more.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X