X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peace & Love

Again a wonderful new AW model!
    My first shot solo shoot and so lucky with this breath taken Amazing Beautiful Model! Thumbs up to all of you!
    Attached Files

Comment

Muy bueno indeed!

Comment

Your first Solo Flight, per say !...your on your way now, Congrats Misha. This gorgeous creature must be Amabella or is it Amanbella from the previous page ?...Dont make us wait too long for her debut.

Comment

I noticed there is a specific thread about moving potd widget pics to flickr, I'll move the relevant posts to THAT thread so we can continue to use this thread to comment on the pics themselves

Comment

Originally posted by MishaAW View Post
            Again a wonderful new AW model!
            My first shot solo shoot and so lucky with this breath taken Amazing Beautiful Model! Thumbs up to all of you!
            Looks cute indeed, was your first solo shoot (as shooter, heh) very nerve wrecking ?

Comment

Driving Shooters

Izzy driving to the models house, used as the shoot location! As serious and focused she is while holding the camera she is for driving! The difference is that models get spoiled by Izzy, other users on the road get jelled at like crazy! hehe
              Sweet Sweet Izzy!
              Attached Files

Comment

How many thumbs up pictures do you recon have made it as POTD? I would love to see a big picture made up of all the little pictures. It is good that so many different people give AW and what we do a big thumbs up!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                  How many thumbs up pictures do you recon have made it as POTD? I would love to see a big picture made up of all the little pictures.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	collage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	646728

Don't even know where to start Masie...there are too many but these are just a few.

......( I'll find any excuse to do a little photoshoping )

Comment

Ohhh!! Tjsunray... this look fantastic!! I love it! Thank you so much you made my weekend

Comment

Do you mind if I share it on flickr.com of AW?? It is so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by izzy View Post
                        Do you mind if I share it on flickr.com of AW?? It is so cute!
                        Thank you Izzy...feel free to share.

TJ xox

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                          Don't even know where to start Masie...there are too many but these are just a few.

......( I'll find any excuse to do a little photoshoping )
                          and you're quite good at it, nice collage there!

Comment

New Hair!

Dressed in a smile, a cute pink top and tight knickers! Gisela has been a dream to work with today, full of energy ideas and muscles for helping carry lots of equipments - be sure to thank her for her hard work by checking out her shoot when it is ready!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Bum in Jeans Time

Showing your bum to the camera is our daily bread! How many images can you find in which bum's in jeans are been shown to the camera!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Misha...as far as searching for " Bum in Jeans " pics goes, no need to look any further ....> This One is now THE " Bum in Jeans " pic. of all time.

I did however come across ...> This little gem by our sweet little cheesecake...i mean Noa showing us her " Bum crack in Jeans " pic..How cute is that ?

Comment

Half Way !

I love how the excitement levels build throughout a shoot. You can track the excitement through the backstage pictures as they go from shy smiles, to manic grins and finally back to small smiles of sleepy contentment!
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Looks like Gisela spilled something on her top.

Comment

Originally posted by MishaAW View Post
                                      Showing your bum to the camera is our daily bread! How many images can you find in which bum's in jeans are been shown to the camera!
                                      I like a challenge.... and thanks to TJ I can play

3. kinda
                                      5. does this class as jeans??
                                      6. Can we count jeans shorts??
                                      7. bum crack counts too... right?
                                      12. still counts ... kinda
                                      14. one in the making
                                      16. seem we decided Jean shorts counts
                                      17. they do count right??
                                      18. they must count...
                                      19. yeah... they count double
                                      20. kinda

Maybe this is more what Misha was looking for...

12. jean shorts count in this section also
                                      14. jean shorts have to count
                                      15. They must do...
                                      16. why not another.
                                      17. I think I might like Jean shorts..???
                                      20. and no compilation is complete without a Chloe B pic/

Ok.... with this being a very small sample the answer to Misha challenge/ question... The answer is a lot and too many to count....

I did notice in my research that Lili our forma Giraffe has got herself a new avatar.
                                      I also noticed that it is WAY overdue for Masie to release another solo video (or any video... maybe a podcast?)
                                      That is all for now

Comment

pinky, any links starting with 'cdn' will only work for you, you need to post the link to the site page which shows the pic (i.e. starting with http://www.abbywinters.com)

Good effort though, I'll give you that

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                          pinky, any links starting with 'cdn' will only work for you, you need to post the link to the site page which shows the pic (i.e. starting with http://www.abbywinters.com)

Good effort though, I'll give you that
                                          Well they look bloody good in my forum links.....

I did know something about that... and thought at the time... but then got distracted by pics like these and forgot all about it

Name:	pizap.com13914055640571.jpg
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	646740

Name:	pizap.com13914062631301.jpg
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	646741
                                          Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 3 February 2014, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Yeah it is easy to get distracted making collages such like those Nice view indeedy!

Comment

Super sexy bums! Love it!

Have some news for all of you. Picture of the day is permanently moved to flickr.com however it will be visible/accessible for the AW members on the abbywinters.com (it will show up in that same place as in past). You are still more then welcome to keep on posting here your comments and creating different collages made from AW you shots. They make our days
                                              Of course if you are member of abbywinters.com you do not have to set up a flickr account to see POTD, it is enough if you are our loving member . Hope you will enjoy it as always!

Have a lovely day! x

Comment

Knock Knock !..................Knock Knock Knock !!........Hello...anyone home ?....maybe they moved !...Oh, what's this ?....a note from Izzy !

Super sexy bums! Love it!

Have some news for all of you. Picture of the day is permanently moved to flickr.com however it will be visible/accessible for the AW members on the abbywinters.com (it will show up in that same place as in past). You are still more then welcome to keep on posting here your comments and creating different collages made from AW you shots. They make our days
                                                Of course if you are member of abbywinters.com you do not have to set up a flickr account to see POTD, it is enough if you are our loving member . Hope you will enjoy it as always!

Have a lovely day! x
                                                Many Thank's to you Izzy and Masie, Misha...for making this thread such a fun place to hang out.....I thoroughly enjoyed it.......Long Live Abbywinters !

TJ xox

Comment

Has anyone seen ....> This pic yet ?....( click on " Updates " top of page. left hand side )...not sure what to make of it ?

Comment

Interesting way of presenting all the raves and Behind the Scenes shots. Although I did kinda get used to having those shots on the front page of the site. This might be good, though, in helping to keep things about the site more organised.

Comment

It's time to 'guess the girl.' This is one I found on that new Picture of the Day page. My guess is this is our lovely Lewa.

Name:	Watering_Plants-1.jpg
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	646756

Comment

Has anyone seen ....> This pic yet ?....( click on " Updates " top of page. left hand side )...not sure what to make of it ?
                                                        It looks like that this is a shot from downunder. Would that mean that we will see much more shots from Australia? :-)
                                                        Love Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina_B View Post
                                                          It looks like that this is a shot from downunder. Would that mean that we will see much more shots from Australia? :-)
                                                          Love Sabrina
                                                          Not really. Those are old potd's which somehow ended up being released years after the fact, HQ will fix that.

Comment

Picture of the day is permanently moved to flickr.com

Have a lovely day! x
                                                            Can you tell us how we find POTD on Flickr.com ??

Ta

Comment

Originally posted by remigius View Post
                                                              Picture of the day is permanently moved to flickr.com

Have a lovely day! x
                                                              Can you tell us how we find POTD on Flickr.com ??
                                                              On mainpage, at the bottom of the 'picture of the day' widget click on button 'View the archive on Flickr'

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X