X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masie View Post
    http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...1&d=1377095626
    It is always good to be out on set with Misha. She is compassionate, kind, intelligent, beautiful and she can get things off the top shelf for me!
    Hehe, a few weeks ago I was asked to enter the female bathroom to change the lighting rod due to my height.

So since I have experience, you can call me up for such tasks.

....oh yeah Misha is the Sex-on-Legs-Goddess. I'm always amazed how you manage to find and prepare all these great sets.

Comment

TJ that is a class picture of Bisera

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
        [ATTACH]33226[/ATTACH]

In Need Of Small Woodland Creatures!

I don't know why, maybe it is her lovely large eyes but I think Bisera looks like some kind of beautiful cartoon drawing in this image! The kind that has small birds and animals following her around everywhere so people know how lovely she is from a distance. Very Pocahontas!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	pizap.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	644040

Hi Masie...you've poked my creative bug once again with your colourful depiction of Bisera's Pocahontas imagery in nature and you are spot on when you say:" The next best thing to fairies are wonderful naked Abby girls, natural in nature "
        Excellent job there tjsunray! You were able to get the light and contrast in each picture to match, which is not easy to do.

Comment

Tell The Story!

A wonderful bottom, slightly red, with an imprint from where she has been sitting showing across her perfect ass. This one image screams a whole story to me, so I wondered what it made you all think? I am sure everyone will see something different, I can't wait to find out where everyone's minds went!
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank's for the photoshop comments guys !

Comment

A wonderful bottom, slightly red, with an imprint from where she has been sitting showing across her perfect ass. This one image screams a whole story to me, so I wondered what it made you all think? I am sure everyone will see something different, I can't wait to find out where everyone's minds went!
              Ok Masie...i've put on my inspector's hat !...one thing is for sure, the hem outline of her panties is clearly visible, so her panties were down while she was sitting, but on what, that is the question ? Could this be a second model who used a bicycle in a shoot and for some reason ( maybe an old worn out seat ) happened to have linear imprints on it ? ... ( smilies not working !?

Comment

It looks like our model has been sitting on a central heating register for warmth as I am guessing the weather is rather chilly in Amsterdam this time of year.

It appears smileys are not working at the moment.

Comment

What do you think, is this a look that could take off? It would make photography a lot easier if my head were a camera, as I could use my hands for balance - great fun running around canals of Amsterdam!

[ATTACH]33170[/ATTACH]
                  Hi Masie, what is your most used lens when shooting for AW? - Pax

Comment

Kisses from Lewa

A lot of warm kisses from this lady... hope she will make your weekend warm and awesome!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Lewa...Hi Kalina ( aka Izzy )...will you also be the temporary poster, filling in for Masie ?

May i be so nosy and ask:is the original P.O.T.D.under maintenance or will it be replaced by different feature ? ( not even sure why i'm asking this question )

Comment

Originally posted by izzy View Post
                        A lot of warm kisses from this lady... hope she will make your weekend warm and awesome!!
                        Oh hi Izzy !...just want to verify and make known for the record that i wasn't seeing things. I see you made the correction back to your staff/shooter name. Good to see you posting, you should do it more often.

Comment

Izzy kindly kept putting up your daily does of abby extra while I was visiting my family back in the UK (what a star )

TJ Picture of The Day will be returning to the front page once more when the computer stuff has been re computered (marvel at my understanding of technology)

Pax I tend to use 70MM or 50mm they are my standard fav two as they fit in a tiny house and still keep your model looking in the correct proportions. I have been using the 200mm this summer out doors which is a mini work out for little me but does look stunning so long as you have enough light!

Guys thank you for your sexy bottom imaginings - would it surprise anyone if I said my mind went straight to a naughty spanking?

Good to be back have missed you all which brings me on to today . . . .
                          Last edited by masie; 28 August 2013, 03:53 PM.

Comment

What A Cutie Pie!

Name:	backstage_27_aug_2013001.jpg
Size:	144.5 KB
ID:	644066
                            Fresh Faced and ready to shoot - Camila has the cutest expression on her face, she is glowing with happiness!

Comment

[ATTACH]33226[/ATTACH]

I don't know why, maybe it is her lovely large eyes but I think Bisera looks like some kind of beautiful cartoon drawing in this image! The kind that has small birds and animals following her around everywhere so people know how lovely she is from a distance. Very Pocahontas!
                              WOW
                              Can I do a girl/girl shoot with her?
                              She is adorable!!! I think I'm in love.

Comment

Pippa can you think who she looks like - there is a famous somebody in her face I am sure of it I just can't think who it is!

Comment

Spot the Photographer assistant!

Name:	backstage_27_aug_2013002.jpg
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	644077

Beautiful, kind to animals and she knows her away around a camera - perfect woman candidate?

Comment

http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...1&d=1377793831

Beautiful, kind to animals and she knows her away around a camera - perfect woman candidate?
                                    Ahhh another cute doggy!!! Abby winters knows how to find them!!!

Comment

Hmm, gorgeous Grisel has a jacket on, must be cool where she's at.

Comment

First step CLEAN!

Name:	backstage_30_Aug-2013002.jpg
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	644086

Izzy making sure everything is spic and or span before she starts the more serious work!

Comment

I miss your cheeky energy Miss Masie!

Comment

I miss you to sexy Laura, I always blush when I remember you! Best days sick in bed I ever spent!!!!

Comment

A wonderful bottom

Something round pale and delightful for Saturday - enjoy!
                                              Attached Files

Comment

"I miss you too*"

We all constantly miss you

Comment

Oh yes I agree Miss Masie, I could do with another session of looking after you in bed

Comment

Hhahahaha ohhhh so nice to hear theOnlyInyan

Comment

http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...1&d=1377947901

Something round pale and delightful for Saturday - enjoy!
                                                      If i'm not mistaken that is Rose D's lovely round pale and delightful bum

Comment

I miss you to sexy Laura,
                                                        Masie enjoy the story...

Chocolate comes to the rescue, again.

I ate too much chocolate last night ( excessive )... Izzy ate some too. (also)

Then Izzy said, " i would love a piece of cake right now too, let's bake one ! "

" Ok !.. we need to buy the ingredients first " i said, so off to the store we went to buy eggs, flour and milk too.

Then i thought, oh what the heck, that's too much work, let's forget it, let's go home, watch a movie and just have more chocolate instead.

" That sounds good " said Izzy and we can make a chocolate sundae too, i noticed you have ice cream in the fridge !...Yummy ! let's go !

I go to the cuboard where i usually keep my chocolate to find that there is none ?!...zilch, nada ! where is it ? ( maybe i ate it already ) and now it's too late to go to the store to buy more, c'ause they're closed.

'" Hold on !...i know another spot ( i guess you forgot ) where you keep your emergency stash "...say's Izzy.

" Too good to be true, i love you Izzy ' i said, and the evening went on as planned watching movies and indulging in our fav.guilty pleasure, Chocolate.

TJ xx

p.s ...No doubt my punctuation could use some correction also.

Comment

Wow.....now I am totally craving chocolate and icecream! yuuuummmm, mmmmm I am thinking tonight I will do the same thing, yet I will get prepared early and have all indulgences ready to go before the movie starts!

Comment

I miss you to sexy Laura, I always blush when I remember you! Best days sick in bed I ever spent!!!!
                                                            Originally posted by laura_p View Post
                                                            Wow.....now I am totally craving chocolate and icecream! yuuuummmm, mmmmm I am thinking tonight I will do the same thing, yet I will get prepared early and have all indulgences ready to go before the movie starts!
                                                            Now that is a scenerio for a shoot !...you and Masie, chocolate, ice cream and hot passionate sex.....yuuuummmm, mmmmm ...

Masie would think she had died and gone to ...heaven.
                                                            Last edited by tjsunray; 31 August 2013, 05:54 PM.

Comment

me blushing now...

(sorry, I'm kinda silly today...)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X