Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am guessing that the centre pole atop the tripod is designed for best stability and sturdiness for doing extreme telephoto shooting? It's also attached to the lense and not the camera body.

Comment

The lens is so heavy, if you attach the tripod to the camera it will tilt over.

I use this lens (from Nikon) in my studio shoots, without a tripod. Quite heavy, more than 3 kg, but you get used to it.
      You'll get strong arm muscles...

Lxm

Comment

I can certainly vouch for the strong arm muscles that come from using this lens and it helps to create stunning pictures!

Comment

Izzy in action

I love watching Izzy shoot, the camera is just an extension of her body, she is a wonder to watch.
          Attached Files

Comment

I think Izzy rocks, doesn't she?

And then I think you ALL rock, hell yeah...
            All models and staff and whoever is involved in AW...

Good Morning all!!
            Have a nice Sunday!
            Peter

Comment

That's some 'extension', heh... but yeah Izzy is nice, I agree

Being totally ignorant about camera's and lenses, why would you use such a big zoomlens for AW shoots? Doesn't the model have to be pretty far for such a lens?
              (in my simple mind, big lens == big distance ;-)

Comment

Great close-up image of Izzy...you're to be commended as well Masie !

Comment

We may need a behind the scenes shoot video, of the shooter, at work. Izzy in her element.

Comment

Good Morning Angels!

Clad in denim, cameras at the ready - I give you the Shoot Team!
                    Attached Files

Comment

You gals would do great out at my next location shoot which will be in October. Shooting for a music video.

Comment

Are they not the best looking female photographers on the planet, or what !? ( only one little flaw )...the green dot on Izzy's left glasses ?

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                          http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...1&d=1378674503

Clad in denim, cameras at the ready - I give you the Shoot Team!
                          Such a great pic. A big hugh to AW's dream team.
                          Love Sabrina

Comment

How did you make yourself look so tall. Masie?? :P

Comment

What a great picture. Thanks Masie!

Comment

What a lovely professional trifecta.

Comment

I find Pinky the best way to look talli is to make the tallest person sit on the floor!

Comment

How to get the perfect snap!

Never be afraid to get down on the floor when shooting!

- it gives your model amazing long legs
                                    - offers you angles you would never see while standing
                                    - lets you get that little bit closer to the action
                                    - is a great work out for your abbs
                                    - when you ruin your trousers you get to buy more!
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Masie in action !....and as mentioned in a previous post...her favorite position !...A couple of lucky passerby's had something to talk about as well at their local pub afterwards , i imagine

Comment

How to get the perfect snap part 2!

Get up high, a birds eye view shows you everything and when you have a stunning subject in front of you, you don't want to miss a thing!
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Heh, that's a two-way view with Izzy posing like that Got to give her bonus points for not slipping/falling though, looks hard to stand AND actually take a photo like that.

Comment

Okay, what shoot did that dramatic down shot wind up in?

--t

Comment

That was shot yesterday and you will get to see the wonderful outcome soon!

Comment

How to get the perfect snap part 3!

If all else fails you can always give the camera to the model!
                                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                  That was shot yesterday and you will get to see the wonderful outcome soon!
                                                  Okay. Who's the model so we know who to look for?

--t

Comment

The model is Elva!

Comment

The latest fashion trend!

Lona with her bottom resting in her bra!
                                                      Attached Files

Comment

Check Out The New Shoot Van!

Gia and Sabina, awe struck by how decedent our new vehicle is!

Not really, but when we walked past we couldn't not take a picture!
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

Holy ?????...it's the Pope, Queen and Hare krishna mobile all rolled into one

Comment

Roads have suffered over the last couple of winters,so I'm glad you've got some decent spare wheels!

Comment

Transubstantiation transportation.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X