X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm, show us...

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
      Misha on a mission to take AMAZING pictures!
      What a way to go though dropshop !
      Definitely, I would be totally fine to "go through" that way.

Comment

Are You Ready Detectives!

Hows this for one of the hardest guess who's ever!

- You have till tomorrow to guess but this has been a great day!
        Attached Files

Comment

hmm. difficult

Comment

Alone the socks make it hard to guess. So a new model or something more well known???

Comment

Miss Masie you've done a heck of a job stumping the detectives this time ! ..you left us clueless ! ( at least me anyways ) Well it can't be any one of the Spanish flames, they left town ( or did they ? )

Other possibilities are a playmate of theirs, Tallulah...although she has a bit of a tan but the bright light would make her skin appear slightly more on

the fair side....OR another very popular model Is in town re-visiting AW's for more shoots. OR....................................WAIT FOR IT !!!......... .....
              Wait for it !!!.........................You Miss Masie !...showing off your slender new legs after doing that 6 mile trek to the office each day on your bicycle.

Sincerely Det. TJ " the flirt " Sunray
              Last edited by tjsunray; 18 October 2013, 03:51 AM.

Comment

More Clues!

I will extend this guess who till Sunday - does this give you any further clues?
                Attached Files

Comment

Well, back to the drawing board.

Known clues and substantial evidence.

1 ) - The shoot took place on Friday. Oct.18

2 ) - All models featured in the P.O.T.D. that qualify for this latest mystery model assignment ( since they only spent a certain amount of time shooting in the location/city ) are as follows:

A - Oct. 6 - Muna.

B - Oct. 7 - Tallulah.

C - Oct. 8 - Izzy....( her hair sure resembles that of the mystery model )

D - Oct. 9 - Gloria & Izzy & Sabina.

E - Oct. 10 - Tallulah & Uma & Gloria...( I suspect Carmina has already left town by now )

F - Oct. 11 - Same trio enjoying what is most likely the replay of their shoot.

G - Oct. 12 - Misha giving last min. instructions to Uma & Tallulah ( from her body language...probably on how to lick pussy so as not to obstruct the view )

H - Oct. 13 - Tallulah making an attempt to cover up her written bio.

I - Oct. 14 - Izzy shooting a very hot scene...the proof is in the curtain.

J - Oct. - 16 - Misha looking gorgeous as always, testing the camera.

K - Oct - 17 - The first showing and no success in solving the mystery model's identity.

H - Oct. - 18 - The second showing of the mystery model.

I conclude my report with: If the mystery model is not part of the aforementioned then she must be an entirely new model not yet introduced to us in which case you leave me in the dark and clueless once again Miss Masie. So, i'm going to take a shot in the dark ( after consulting with my colleague in a higher rank, Det. Jake " the weasel " Willard of the CIA ) and i surmise the mystery model to be Peigi.,,( not included in the list )

Sincerely Det. TJ "the flirt " Sunray.
                  Last edited by tjsunray; 19 October 2013, 04:19 AM. Reason: corrected shoot date from Oct. 11 to Oct. 18

Comment

Yes... TJ original reply is correct...
                    It's definitely Masie in the ninja shoes and behind the camera, that wasn't so hard
                    Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 19 October 2013, 01:14 AM. Reason: tj went in and posted again while I was writing my post.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                      Yes... TJ is correct...
                      It's definitely Masie in the ninja shoes and behind the camera, that wasn't so hard
                      I don't see any ninja shoes Det. Sherlock ?...did you mean to say ninja socks as in the 1st pic. ?

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                        Yes... TJ is correct...
                        I don't see any ninja shoes Det. Sherlock ?...did you mean to say ninja socks as in the 1st pic. ?
                        ohhh they ARE ninja socks.... (sure thats not health and safety approved ) my mistake... Thanks TJ...
                        Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 19 October 2013, 08:55 AM.

Comment

ohhh they are ninja socks.... (sure thats not heath and safety approved ) my mistake... Thanks TJ...
                          I'm almost certain the health and safety inspectors would close an eye to the fact but then again they would want to keep both eyes open as wide as possible or they would miss out on quite a bit...HaHa !
                          Last edited by tjsunray; 19 October 2013, 03:57 AM. Reason: there i go again...leaving out words...Damn !!!

Comment

The only other rational explanation is that Miss Masie...has a twin sister!

Comment

haha I like it TJ.

Comment

Could it be Irmina?

Comment

Final Clue!

You guys are good! Last image answer on Sunday!
                                  Attached Files

Comment

ok... Izzy is the one with the non compliant OHS (occupational health & safety) ninja sox on...
                                    Maybe its Tallulah's partner from her G/G shoot that Masie never confirmed the answer too... Curly hair???

Masie is such a big tease.... haha

btw... its Sunday afternoon already where I am....

Comment

wow... you're living in Auckland... In Germany it's now 5 o'clock in the morning... and still dark... and cold... :-)

Comment

What, only one report in so far !?. The others are probably still hanging out at the local pub looking over the huge amount of pictorial evidence with a fine tooth comb.

Well, Miss Masie you have definitely succeeded in the quest for identifying the mystery model by leaving us all scratching our heads. However, after further intensive investigation and with the collaboration of Det. Sergeant Rodney " The Sniff " Allsgood, i am submitting my final assessment as to the identity of the mystery model that of being the lovely Miss Talita. To be honest !...i haven't got a f**#ing clue .

Sincerely Det. TJ...( was hoping to get promoted to Sergeant if i cracked this case...doesn't look like it afterall )

Comment

I think it's Talita too...

Comment

Fridays stunning model was . . .

Irmina!

Redlabka consider youself promoted to chief inspector, the rest of you can have a pat on the back as there was some great logic in your workings!
                                            Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	journalist-hat.png
Views:	1
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	644398

On behalf of all the other Private Dicks, i would like to present you with your new Chief of Inspector's Hat

and i must say,you did a superb inspect-her investigation from top to bottom

Last edited by tjsunray; 21 October 2013, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the promotion!

Comment

Donughts on set must be Monday!

or any other day of the week with a y in it !
                                                  Attached Files

Comment

Lovely feet!

When I was child like most children I went to dance lessons (although once things moved on from pretending to be either a gaint, a pixie or a fairy I wasn't that interested). My older sister worked up to points (ballet dancing) and this left her with 'creepy feet' which she used to chase me around the house with.

I had a huge aversion to feet till I started my training as an abbywinters shooter. I was sat down and was told to look at them and they started to look less scary. Some began to look pretty and watching woman use their feet to reach upwards and show off their full body in a stretch went from appealing to beautiful!

This picture of two naughty pairs of feet is wonderful and I am very happy I joined abby and am now able to see how wonderful they are!
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

let me guess: Carmina and Uma?

Comment

19, naked, happy and inteligent, this is what I come to abbywinters for. Sensible woman experiencing new things for the first time in a safe and caring place while educating me about their lives, as real people, mid way to going places, to do exterordinary things!
                                                        When will she be online. What a tease AW! I cannot wait

Comment

Planning for Greatness!

Izzy caught me on camera having a quick run through of my shooting plan before everything got started!
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

Hey, you have on an AbbyWinters t-shirt! Awesome!

Comment

It is a 'vintage' abby winters t shirt with the old logo on but I love it!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X