Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, thought to have spotted Kenji there with Noa. Hoping she took fully advantage of her trip to Amsterdam with many beautifully shoots.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	POTD_14_AUG_aug_001_002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	360.5 KB
ID:	647158
      9 hours ago:
      " Glasses, wonderful smile and a lovely bum, we are proud of our new models Soon her shoot will be released on the website. Any idea what she will be doing in her shoot "

Well for a starter, she brightens up the screen with her bright, radiant and beautiful smile ...then she removes her shorts and flashes her cute little bum

( see P.O.T.D..main page ) barely covered by her tiny little green thong...then she might go to the kitchen and scramble up some eggs to make an omelet

or something.maybe bake some muffins, or just stroke and give her cute, soft, little, furry, pussy some tender loving care..I'm anxious to see that.
      Last edited by tjsunray; 18 August 2014, 03:00 AM.

Comment

L.o.l Masie sometimes treasures come in smaller packages..

Comment

Name:	POTD_20_AUG_aug_001_001.jpg
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	647175
          29 minutes ago:
          " Masie is having a lovely time having lunch in between stills and video. But something is wrung...where is the chocolate? "

Don't be fooled Misha...that is actually chopped up white chocolate disguised in a cream cheese container ....

Masie, you have a very nice tan. btw

Comment

Looks like a nice healthy meal, Masie has reduced her chocolate intake I believe. Something about becoming 'pudgy', woman's universal fear I'd have to say you're doing alright on avoiding that, not to worry!

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]36552[/ATTACH]
              9 hours ago:
              " Glasses, wonderful smile and a lovely bum, we are proud of our new models Soon her shoot will be released on the website. Any idea what she will be doing in her shoot "

Well for a starter, she brightens up the screen with her bright, radiant and beautiful smile ...then she removes her shorts and flashes her cute little bum

( see P.O.T.D..main page ) barely covered by her tiny little green thong...then she might go to the kitchen and scramble up some eggs to make an omelet

or something.maybe bake some muffins, or just stroke and give her cute, soft, little, furry, pussy some tender loving care..I'm anxious to see that.
              Really looking forward to seeing her!!

Comment

Name:	potd_21_aug_2014_001_001.jpg
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	647179
                15 hours ago:
                " Gretchen, Yara and Me - if you like bras, breast, glasses and extremely intense orgasms I suggest keeping an eye out for this shoot ! "

OH !...I see a formula developing here!

- Dahlia + Yara ( 2 weeks ago ) = G/G Shoot.

- Yara + Gretchen ( today ) = G/G Shoot.

- ( Fill in Blank...90% certain ? ) = G/G Shoot.........WHAT A HOT SUMMER THIS HAS BEEN !

Last edited by tjsunray; 21 August 2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Hallelujah! Gretchen is back!

Comment

Yeah, Gretchen is back. :-)
                    curious what Gretchen brought with her
                    Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Name:	POTD_22_08_2014_001_001.jpg
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	647184
                      4 hours ago:
                      " Today was an exciting day, we had 4 lovely models on set, 2 pairings for a Girl Girl shoot. Guess what happened next? "

They all went to Noa's place and baked a super-size Cheesecake......> See Here

Comment

Name:	POTD.22.08.2014.002_001.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	647188
                        20 hours ago:
                        " A toy that Sabrina gave to us has been used in the set...and not only by two models..by all 4! "

BUSH BLISS !!...I just made an observation...4, count'em 4 lovely full bushes all in one G/G shoot...this might be a first for AW's. This will be exciting, to say the least

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36630[/ATTACH]
                          20 hours ago:
                          " A toy that Sabrina gave to us has been used in the set...and not only by two models..by all 4! "

BUSH BLISS !!...I just made an observation...4, count'em 4 lovely full bushes all in one G/G shoot...this might be a first for AW's. This will be exciting, to say the least
                          what shoot is this from?

Comment

Originally posted by bare_bum_mum View Post
                            20 hours ago:

what shoot is this from?
                            Hey barebummum ...i see you're a new member...welcome to the site. This particular pic is a copy from the P.O.T.D. feature (R.Hand side ) which showcases pics from upcoming shoots displayed on the L.Hand side.

Comment

Ohhhh, that foursome extravaganza looks really promising!

Comment

It was MIND BLOWING !

Comment

I can't wait to see it!!

Comment

Gretchen is still so beautiful.

Comment

Name:	POTD_28_AUG_2014_001_001.jpg
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	647207
                                      1 hour ago:
                                      " Today we shot a Girl Girl shoot of Yara and Kenji. They have impressed us a lot and made us very happy! I am sure some of you will love to see what this two models have been up to.. Let me give you a hint: models + feet + sex "

Yara and Kenji both reveal for the first time on camera their desirous love for feet,both giving and receiving,toe sucking, nipple play,messaging ( with feet ) their lovely soft furry pussies up and down, sideways....gently stroking the clit and at one point Yara yells out...STICK YOUR TOE IN, NOW !...YES !YES !...OH YES !....LIKE THAT !.....NOW MY TURN, KENJI REPLIES !..............Am i close Misha ?

Comment

looks like it was motorboats time

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                          looks like it was motorboats time
                                          Yes, introducing 2 new techniques...Motorboating.....and Foot-to Pussy-Message ( video not available )

....Yara must be pinching herself everyday to make sure she is not dreaming.
                                          Last edited by tjsunray; 29 August 2014, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Name:	potd_29_aug_2014_002_001.jpg
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	647213
                                            4 hours ago:
                                            " Look at this two beautiful ladies! This picture is taken half way there amazing sex experiance : "

Oh this must be the scene where Kenji says: " remember i told you about my foot fetish ...put you foot right here and message my pussy "

Comment

A rainbow appears at the Speedway Before the Auto Races. Bad weather threatened to shut down what was to be an exciting race last Saturday night at the Showtime Speedway, but us fans won out on that battle with the weather.
                                              Attached Files

Comment

Name:	POTD_02_SEP_2014_001_001.jpg
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	647220

ATTENTION !...This space is reserved for Tushies, Boobies, and Pussies only !
                                                Last edited by tjsunray; 2 September 2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Ha thanks TJ xxx

Comment

Name:	backstage_443_sample.jpg
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	647229
                                                    - Sample from the Backstage #443, currently on the front page.....( you know i couldn't let this pic pass me by folks )

- Dr. Izzy: " This will cure your hiccups !...now say AWHHHHH. "

- Patient Misha : " Ok, but why are you also squeezing my vagina " !

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36746[/ATTACH]
                                                      - Sample from the Backstage #443, currently on the front page.....( you know i couldn't let this pic pass me by folks )

- Dr. Izzy: " This will cure your hiccups !...now say AWHHHHH. "

- Patient Misha : " Ok, but why are you also squeezing my vagina " !
                                                      - Dr. Izzy: "To prevent the hiccups from moving down to there".

Comment

Wow! I was not expecting to see Noor in a girl-girl shoot. Another spectacular pairing with Jada in what is turning into a legendary month of shoots!

Comment

Name:	AWPOTD_2014_09_07.jpg.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	647231

Yes !...Yes !...another super-sexy addition to what has already been a.....and to quote Trebor :

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                                          Wow! turning into a legendary month of shoots!
                                                          This will be another SIZZLER to say the least !

Comment

heavenly.......pure and simply heavenly.....

Comment

Name:	AWPOTD_2014_09_10.jpg.jpg
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	647241
                                                              1 hour ago:
                                                              " Chocolates and a nice deep cleavage to drop them down - now that's what I call a lunch break !"

Oh....i see one !...or is that our Masie having sweet thoughts ?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X