This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
    Yes, definitely, absolutely agree with the above Detectives !...the ear piece helped with the clue.
    I compared first hair color and style and in the second step the boob size

Masie?

Comment

Masie wishes her boobs were that big!

Comment

It was Noa!

Theonlyinyan, dropshop and TJ can all have a pat on the back and the key to the city!

It has been lovely seeing Noa again after so long she is a joy!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by masie; 27 November 2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

but your boobs are great!
          Size doesn't matter anyway, right?

Oh and thanks for the pat and the keys!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
            I think TheOnlyInyan asked for your confirmation and not that he changed his guess. lol

Hooray...so the key is for the stash of sweets, correct???

Comment

Masie.... Who is George from popular shoot raves such as "Video of myself at home: Laura P | Self-Shot" video??

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
                I think TheOnlyInyan asked for your confirmation and not that he changed his guess. lol

Hooray...so the key is for the stash of sweets, correct???
                you're right! (concerning the confirmation...)

Comment

George is our new picture editor becaise Izzy and I have been to busy shooting recently to edit all our own sets like we used to - we are all busy for you!

Comment

Action Shot!

You know you are getting familiar with someone when they let you take a picture of them chatting to you on the toilet.
                    Attached Files

Comment

George is our new picture editor becaise Izzy and I have been to busy shooting recently to edit all our own sets like we used to - we are all busy for you!
                      I've noticed the last few girl-girl still shoots have contained less photos than usual. I hope this is not a trend that is going to continue.

Comment

Thanks Masie and welcome aboard George, thanks for helping the girls get out and and shoot like the stars they are. I would also imagine it would them get home at a little more reasonable time if they don't have to edit their own shoots on their return.

Question: What does a picture Editor do for a site that does not alter there pictures? I'm not trying to be smart here, I am truely interested in the whole process that brings us these amazing shoots?

Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                          Question: What does a picture Editor do for a site that does not alter there pictures? I'm not trying to be smart here, I am truely interested in the whole process that brings us these amazing shoots?
                          You might want to read this pinky: http://learn.abbywinters.com/post-production/ , the editing is more selecting pics and getting them ready for publication (logo etc).

Comment

Thanks Frans...
                            Very interesting.... Much more than I ever expected. But this isn't the right thread for this, other than to say its amazing Masie and Izzy ever had time to get any shooting down. Great skills ladies.

Comment

Sexy tall socks

On her travels around Europe Tahlia seems to have been drawn to sock stores and has added to her ever growing collection of colourful socks!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Good idea for this season. And they come quite in handy for lots of stuff during the holidays, eh? lol

Comment

I just watched her Solo... She is a really charming young lady!
                                  Can't wait to see more of her...

Comment

Oranges !

Getting your 5 a day can be fun !
                                    Attached Files

Comment

More fruity fun!

We enjoy challenging one another on set, be it to come back with the best lighting, the sexiest image or to see who can do the silliest thing with an orange at lunch.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Sparkles!

Kicking of the week with delicate female fingers and sparkling nails!
                                        Attached Files

Comment

do we have to guess again?

Comment

As you asked for iti Guess who THIS is!

So yesterday I shot a wonderful returning model but can you guess who it is?
                                            Attached Files

Comment

So yesterday I shot a wonderful returning model but can you guess who it is?
                                              Is it Sabina, sweetie?

Comment

Hmm... I can't remember this beauty patch on Sabina....
                                                Hmmm...

Comment

I think I see glasses in the pic. May it be Esmeralda?

Could also be Zoey, Daniella or Kaylee (PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!),

Take care before Xaver starts arriving tomorrow. If they are not named that way in the Netherlands, I refer to the storm-low.
                                                  Last edited by dropshop; 4 December 2013, 07:13 PM. Reason: new ideas

Comment

It was Saskia!

This was a very hard guess who, with some very good guesses. Her distinctive beauty spot and wonderful tummy gave some clue but it has been a while since we were treated to a visit from this lovely leggy Polish stunner!
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Saskia is beautiful, nice to see she is back for more shoots. I would love to see her in a girl-girl.

Comment

What a lovely hat!

Bisera was the hero of the day! Sadly one of our models has a cold so was unable to join us on set today so Bisera stepped up and joined us with very little warning.

Wonderful days shoot with wonderful models.
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

Bisera looks so cute in that picture, an enticing glimpse of one of her spectacular breasts.

Comment

Love me some side boob.

Comment

Is side boob a tag - if not can you guys make it so????

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X