Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back to the boards POTD. Think I like it here more...
    Much more informative, interactive and/or personal descriptions here as opposed to what seems to be impersonal advertising blurb via flicr ones. IMO

Comment

Having the pictures on the front page and on the forum would be the best.

Comment

Drum roll please . . .

. . . 'Jada!'

Look who came back in her trade mark turquoise !
        Attached Files

Comment

Great to see Jada back, one shoot was definitely not enough! I'm hoping we might get to see her in a girl-girl shoot.

Comment

Me too I hope so trebor!! Maybe in a few months when I get back from vacation

Comment

Well helloa

Lot's of models on set today! Having lot's of fun as you can see here
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                Welcome back to the boards POTD. Think I like it here more...
                Much more informative, interactive and/or personal descriptions here as opposed to what seems to be impersonal advertising blurb via flicr ones. IMO
                I'm also glad to see POTD returning here. With my old Yahoo account I couldn't access the flickr album and even a new one didn't change that.

Hello ladies.

Comment

A nicely wrapped Jada present Have a fun vacation Jada, def. return once your long vacation is finished ;-) Who's the girl next to you ?

Comment

That would be the lovely Yara

Comment

Magic in the woods!

Nothing beats a sunny outdoor romp on a cushion of soft green plants!
                      Attached Files

Comment

What a lovely Bum!

When your bottom is this lovely it doesn't really matter if you can't find what you were looking for at the bottom of your bag!
                        Attached Files

Comment

That is a nice bum!

Comment

Shooting Intimate Moments

This is a pic just before I left the room and let the models get intimate together and masturbate until a real orgasm! Happy faces after wards
                            Attached Files

Comment

Aww, they look so cute together

Comment

Shooting in teh Forest!

Today I shot a second solo of Yara! in the picture she is checking out how sexy she looks at the stills camera
                                Attached Files

Comment

Shock the grew!

Today we shot a Girl Girl and these two models really shocked the crew. This images should explain some of it... If you want to know for sure..check their shoot soon
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Looks like they went for a swim.

Comment

Originally posted by MishaAW View Post
                                      Today we shot a Girl Girl and these two models really shocked the crew. This images should explain some of it... If you want to know for sure..check their shoot soon
                                      I saw the preview.. it appears they had one very naughty but amazingly fun romp there in the grass. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing this girl/girl shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by MishaAW View Post
                                          Today I shot a second solo of Yara! in the picture she is checking out how sexy she looks at the stills camera
                                          Really looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Comment

Girl Girl

While shooting the lovely models having sex for stills.
                                            Attached Files

Comment

More Lulu anyone?

Looking lovely by the water we join Lulu mid way through a beautiful shoot!
                                              Attached Files

Comment

Intiumate model moments

Today we shot lot´s of Intimate Moments with some very fun models!
                                                Attached Files

Comment

Models in Shot

Masie is a happy shooter today!
                                                  Attached Files

Comment

Squirting model

Even the back stage camera could capture the squirting model! Can you recognize her?
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

That's Maylin. That is a nice squirt!

Comment

Double Mastrubation shoots

We shot a new model today of 32 years old together with Blanca who is 23 years old! Lovely models as you can see. Reminds me of other pairings between old and younger models. Do you have some favorite shoots in that kind? Enjoy your Friday!

xx
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

Wow! Absolutely stunning models, Masie. You lucky girl, you.

The two in post #744 are so cuuuute!

Comment

Even though your age difference isn't that big, I totally enjoyed your video together with Noa.

Comment

Another new friend for Nela!

Thea is rocking her new hair cut !

The joy in the room here is enough to light up the rainest of Saturday's, good work ladies!
                                                              Attached Files

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X