This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its that time again - GUESS WHO!!!!

Today we worked with a wonderful young woman but do you know who our mystery model is behind the mask?

The answer will be revealed on Sunday!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
      Today we worked with a wonderful young woman but do you know who our mystery model is behind the mask?
      Hmmm, either it is very easy and it is Tallulah or...?

BTW, how was the possible sleepover at AWHQ due to the storm you have mentioned on the Twitter Masie?

Comment

In storm update news luckily it seemed to blow itself out by the time we were ready to go home. There were a few branches down and we had more thunder and a nasty hail storm over night but it worked out for the best and we all made it back safely.

This morning the weather just could make up its mind I road to work with high winds filled with spicicles (small shards of ice that spike you in the face) for five minute followed by five minutes of light skys and sun - repeat. It worked out for the best as in the middle of a cycle path I found a lovely heather plant that appeared to have blown out of its pot. I was near industrial buildings so goodness knows how far it had blown but it is currently sat on my balcony looking lovely so all worked out well! xxx

Comment

The answer will be revealed on Sunday!
          How nice to see Tahlia J coming back She´s one of my very favorites.

yusa

Comment

I think too it's Tahlia

Comment

Smile!

Another snap from Saskia's visit to abby earlier this week. She has a sexy body, a natural awareness of how to take a good photograph and a wicked sence of humor - it was a joy having her with us again!

Comment

I love that like in every 2nd POTD there is some food in the frame.

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
                  I think too it's Tahlia
                  yes... agree Tahlia is the woman behind the mask. (well, 96% sure)

Comment

Well Done All!

Good work team of detectives Fridays mystery masked model was of course Tahlia J!
                    Attached Files

Comment

I thought that Tahlia J was in Australia. What is she doing in Amsterdam?

Comment

wow, what a cat...

Comment

and what a smile!

Comment

Good work team of detectives Fridays mystery masked model was of course Tahlia J!
                            I'm I the only one that doesn't see the image here??

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                              I'm I the only one that doesn't see the image here??
                              Ok.... seems like I am missing all the new images on the forums, since my account was renewed.... pictures are visible on the 7th and before on this tread... then nothing.

Strange... Frans??? Brent??? what have I done...

Comment

Backstage images not visible

Hi mrpinkeyes and Everyone else,

Backstage images are not visible since the 6th of December. We are working on this to be fixed as soon as possible so you all can enjoy seeing our wonderful models backstage again!

Let this be a great opportunity for you to send us some of your favorite backstage images we’re released over the past years

Kissis from Misha

Comment

Thanks for that update, Misha.

Pinky, I see as well that this is affecting the images in all the other threads in the Forums, so no doubt your account is fine since you've re-newed.

Comment

Thank you, Mischa!

Comment

Originally posted by MishaAW View Post
                                      Hi mrpinkeyes and Everyone else,

Backstage images are not visible since the 6th of December. We are working on this to be fixed as soon as possible so you all can enjoy seeing our wonderful models backstage again!

Let this be a great opportunity for you to send us some of your favorite backstage images we’re released over the past years

Kissis from Misha
                                      Hi Misha,
                                      thanks for keeping us posted.
                                      Here are two of my favorites :-)

Love Sabrina
                                      Last edited by Sabrina_B; 9 December 2013, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                        Thanks for that update, Misha.

Pinky, I see as well that this is affecting the images in all the other threads in the Forums, so no doubt your account is fine since you've re-newed.
                                        Correct, there is a problem with the forum accessing attachments. This also affects uploading new attachments and possible mail notifications for subscribed threads/forums. Investigation in progress.

Comment

As I can't post a picture at the moment I thought i would describe todays picture of the day instead.

A brand new model smiles into the camera, hugged next to a smiling Izzy. Both ladies are wearing glasses and they make a lovely happy matching pair. The newest model to shoot for abby winters looks short next to Izzy and this only emphasises further the cuteness in her facial features.

Comment

As I can't post a picture at the moment I thought i would describe todays picture of the day instead.

A brand new model smiles into the camera, hugged next to a smiling Izzy. Both ladies are wearing glasses and they make a lovely happy matching pair. The newest model to shoot for abby winters looks short next to Izzy and this only emphasises further the cuteness in her facial features.
                                            You should contact Kylie, this sounds like it has the making of the next great text adventure game.

Comment

Hair styles may have changed but Masie and her oral fixation has not.... I this little backstage tribute to Masie.....

Masie I
                                              Masie II
                                              Masie III
                                              Masie IV
                                              Masie V
                                              Masie VI

Comment

Number III were my cookies haha :P I should bake more of them.. yum..

Comment

Noa thank you for the cookies and Pinky thankyou so much for an oral fixation gallary of my abby journey thus far it made me smile so much and I was proud to see i did at least eat the one carrott amidst all that lovely sugar and sweetness!

Comment

Just you wait till I can post todays picture of the day. Izzy and I shot a brand new model today, petite, with long hair and a wonderful cheeky grin that could light up a dark cave ooh and a beautiful peachy bottom as well!

Comment

Image attachments are working again. Yippie!!
                                                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Pippa-Paranormal.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	644574

Comment

Just a heads up: The forum related widgets on the home page aren't updating with the most recent posts. Looks like they are stuck on the day the issue with the image attachments occurred.

Comment

Just you wait till I can post todays picture of the day. Izzy and I shot a brand new model today, petite, with long hair and a wonderful cheeky grin that could light up a dark cave ooh and a beautiful peachy bottom as well!
                                                          Must say I do like the text adventure idea as well though

Comment

Catch up Picture of The day!

Here is the image I wanted to show you on Monday!
                                                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                                              Just a heads up: The forum related widgets on the home page aren't updating with the most recent posts. Looks like they are stuck on the day the issue with the image attachments occurred.
                                                              Thanks for that, webdev has fixed the widget scripts (yes, was related to the attachment issue) !

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X