Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha Kylie will forever look down on new models with her cute shy geeky smile through her glasses! Well guessed everyone the breasts were indeed Misha's!

Comment

Gliding through the water!

Click image for larger version

Name:	.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	643996

I wish Gisela was always on hand to float past when ever I was in a swimming pool she looks so cool in this picture!

Comment

Sorry looks like you will get a mini Picture of The Day over the weekend, I am doing them from home and my computer is all confused.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
          Sorry looks like you will get a mini Picture of The Day over the weekend, I am doing them from home and my computer is all confused.
          Downloading the thumbnail instead of pic it points to ? If pic itself is ok but posting is the problem feel free to send it over.

Comment

Mystery breasts owner has been revealed. Won't be long till we see Misha's pretty boobs get some lovin' by Rosa.

Yeah, Kylie's smile in her yellow t-shirt is an epic abbywinters pic.

Comment

So hot yet clearly cool!

Finally for Sunday we have a final tease from Gisela in the water!

Name:	hf.jpg.jpg
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	644001

Comment

Camera for a head

What do you think, is this a look that could take off? It would make photography a lot easier if my head were a camera, as I could use my hands for balance - great fun running around canals of Amsterdam!

Name:	potd_13_AUG_001.jpg
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	644018

Comment

Something teasing today!

Name:	potd_13_AUG_002.jpg
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	644020
                  I love the sexy little mole being down there - it's almost like an arrow for the eyes!

Comment

All the glass walls and the floor...hmmm could be an elevator.

Comment

Elevators are so sexy - they always make me think of films where people in posh suits and dresses go into lifts rip into each other with passionate everything then the doors open and they are separated again but slightly scruffier than when they went in!

Comment

More Outdoor Shooting!

The weather has been very kind to us so far this year! I love going outside to shoot, it feels that little bit more free and naughty, plus I think woman nude in natural settings looks stunning - like beautiful fairies or wood nymphs!

Name:	POTD_15AUG2013_001.jpg
Size:	181.5 KB
ID:	644021

Comment

Hi Masie,

does your pant have hole there?
                          Like it!

Comment

look a bit like horse-riding pants, so thin. Good to see you enjoy shooting outdoors, didn't know we had that much green near Amsterdam Wood fearies reminds me of Evelina's recent solo, which was nice indeed.

Comment

Enjoying Some Oral Hygiene

Smiles in the bathroom as Zoey and Bisera get ready for their on camera fun.
                              Attached Files

Comment

The weather has been very kind to us so far this year! I love going outside to shoot, it feels that little bit more free and naughty, plus I think woman nude in natural settings looks stunning - like beautiful fairies or wood nymphs!
                                [ATTACH]33176[/ATTACH]
                                Oops, Masie !...Confucius say:..." Never wear yoga pants in wilderness " ... Did you by chance catch your pants on a tree branch while filming sexy, nude wood nymphs ?

- Any chance we might get a preview glimpse of one of these sexy-nude fairies ?
                                Last edited by tjsunray; 17 August 2013, 06:39 PM.

Comment

All my shooting trousers are starting to look like this. Its because I like to lie down alot when shooting - my favorite position is laid down with my head and shoulders up (as if I was doing tummy crunches) then I stick my legs straight out infront of me for balance!

Everyone knows that fairies can't be photographed - to beautiful it would burn your eyes! Best stick to the next best thing - wonderful naked abby girls natural in nature. xx

Comment

Peekaboo I See You !

Would you believe me if I said we were mid way through an interesting discussion about bras V t shirts with inner breast support?
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Yes, we belive you, Masie! Hmm, more??

Comment

Downblouse, Upblouse, Masie's hot little bod in the middle. That model, who I'm trying to place, sure has the right idea!
                                        Hey Masie, your tiger top matches your shoes in that picture from the 13th.
                                        New shoot time, Ms. Masie, it's new shoot time! Bookmanz got that wistful feeling for a new Masie shoot.

Comment

I quite like the idea of someone feeling wistful after me!

Comment

Friday Friends

Name:	POTD_16-aug-2013_001.jpg
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	644036
                                            Zoey and Bisera twisted together in a sexual embrace, while Izzy calmly captures the beauty they create.

Comment

Monkeying About !

Name:	POTD_16-aug-2013_003.jpg
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	644037
                                              I can't help but think about how warm and happy the monkey in this picture looks - perfect pillows!

Comment

He looks in a state of shock.

Comment

In Need Of Small Woodland Creatures!

Name:	POTD_16-aug-2013_004.jpg
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	644038

I don't know why, maybe it is her lovely large eyes but I think Bisera looks like some kind of beautiful cartoon drawing in this image! The kind that has small birds and animals following her around everywhere so people know how lovely she is from a distance. Very Pocahontas!

Comment

A fairy you magically can take pictures from :-)

Comment

[ATTACH]33226[/ATTACH]

In Need Of Small Woodland Creatures!

I don't know why, maybe it is her lovely large eyes but I think Bisera looks like some kind of beautiful cartoon drawing in this image! The kind that has small birds and animals following her around everywhere so people know how lovely she is from a distance. Very Pocahontas!

Name:	pizap.jpg
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	644040

Hi Masie...you've poked my creative bug once again with your colourful depiction of Bisera's Pocahontas imagery in nature and you are spot on when you say:" The next best thing to fairies are wonderful naked Abby girls, natural in nature "
                                                      Last edited by tjsunray; 21 August 2013, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Wow that is amazing! TJ please stand by for more similar requests from me in backstage land because I LOVE this - it is the inside of my head on paper!

Comment

I have just re looked at this woodland image - it feels like some kind of magical film where our heroine had stepped out of the shower and into a strange new land . . . .

Comment

Busy In Her Work!

Name:	POTD_21AUG2013_001.jpg
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	644041
                                                            It is always good to be out on set with Misha. She is compassionate, kind, intelligent, beautiful and she can get things off the top shelf for me!

Comment

I think it would be exciting to view a 45 min.video which captures all the fun and comradery of a typical shooting day, ( just another day at work ) featuring Masie, Izzy and Misha....the drive to or in house location, setting up the equipment, snippets of the actual shooting....etc....just a thought, something you might want to ponder for a bonus video.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X