This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture of the Day

We have had to temporarily relocate picture of the day, and we thought this was as good a place as any! So without further delay....
    Attached Files

Hello Ladies!

Comment

Nice way to start a thread I must say

Comment

ohh, yes please. More

Comment

I'm a little confused..... Maybe... I think... I may have it....
          So for a temporary period of time the "picture of the day widget" AKA "Behind the scenes" on the homepage will not be posting any new images and they will now be showing here in this thread??

Have I got it?????

Nice picture of the day of ??? no matter if I'm correct or not... Think I will visit this thread again.

Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
            Have I got it?????
            Yep. A name to go with the pic would be nice yeah, hopefully it's part of a recent shoot ;-)

Comment

hmm. we are hoping for some more here now. A bit confused- a I the only one?

Comment

Pinky you nailed it. We are currently doing some back stage work on that bit of the website so POTD will be living here for a little while as it would be rude not to keep updating you with daily does of loveliness. xxx

Comment

Thanks Masie ( & Frans)...

and who may I ask was todays lovely??

Comment

You shouldn't need to ask you should be able to guess!

Comment

No ! You Can't Look Yet It Is To Soon!

Although I spend 90% of my time shooting delicious models for abby winters we also have to put time aside to welcome new woman into the fold. I have spent today speaking with lovely women who are thinking of giving nude modeling a try. . . watch this space!
                      Attached Files

Comment

You look all business-like Masie

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                          You shouldn't need to ask you should be able to guess!
                          Masie..... I did try.... Checked all the resent pictures of the day to see if I could find matching nail polish... Nope...

So will leave it to TJ who seems to be the master at model identification in picture of the day

Who is it TJ.....???? haha No pressure.

Pinky....

ps: I think Masie has actually forgotten who it is, thus answering a question with a question...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	images 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	643990

Pinky, i'm surprised you didn't dig a little deeper ! There must be a clue, the nail polish being the easiest one to which i couldn't find a match either.

So,being the persistent problem solver that i am, i came up with Clue #1...the grey blouse.Clue #2...the blond hair ( top R corner ) and Clue #3... Noor's boobs seem to be the same size as in Clue #2.
                            Last edited by tjsunray; 8 August 2013, 03:58 PM.

Comment

I suppose the nail polish would matches the earrings.... So Noor is an option...

Maybe It's Lili.... Starting thing off on the thread????

Masie... are you also doing some model liaison with Misha now she is spending more time wielding a camera?

Comment

Could be Lil? Could be someone else? Any more guesses? You already picked up some useful cluses

Comment

Is there a new model under here?

I do like the drama of a big reveal!

Bellow all this beautiful hair is a brand new model. She has never done any nude modeling before but she came in with a shy but confident smile and said she would be super happy to do so for us!

Name:	potd003.jpg
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	643992

See more tomorrow!

Comment

Masie don't tease them!! Although I am very surprised they can't tell who owns that awesome set!

Comment

Originally posted by Lili View Post
                                      Masie don't tease them!! Although I am very surprised they can't tell who owns that awesome set!
                                      is it Beth K?
                                      Sabrina
                                      Last edited by Sabrina_B; 8 August 2013, 05:46 PM.

Comment

My guess is they belong to Masie, that looks like a Masie's hair peeking in on the right side of the picture.

On a side note, if the picture of the day is going to be temporarily disabled i can't think of a more beautiful photo for it to get stuck on!

Comment

Ha Masie wishes her boobs were that big!

Comment

Hmm. I like to be teased! But who is it. It is not Masie?..Show us some more, darlings!

Comment

Wow.. Now you have posted a lot of picturres " pictures of the day... Tell us about it... Its great, but I am a bit confused...?...

Comment

Every day you will get a new Picture. The original picture was taken in the model lounge. The model has blonde hair, amazing breasts and green nail polish. It is not me or Lil any final guesses?

Comment

Possible clue? http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...isha_rosa_m017

Btw. I thought you didn't want boobs that big Masie, changed your mind ??

Comment

Introducing new model Elva !

Name:	potd001.jpg
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	643994

Name:	potd002.jpg
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	643993

Lovely hair and the body of a dancer I can not wait to see her first nude shoot!

Comment

wow neither can I Masie.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                        Possible clue? http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...isha_rosa_m017

Btw. I thought you didn't want boobs that big Masie, changed your mind ??
                                                        Misha was my second guess. Masie if I may say your breasts are perfect just the way they are.

Elva looks really cute, love both of the photos of her with Masie.

Comment

Now you have made some great drama, Masie. Great! Let us all give a this new stunning model a warm Welcome! Can you tell us when we will see her nude????

Comment

Good to see Kylie hasn't lost her touch and still manages to get her photo taken with new models

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X