Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we were all dying to do a group shoot together--there was such a great connection between us all!!
    Jada, it's so incredibly frustrating to hear you say that! BUT, judging from the brief clip of Bobbie's solo it's possible that Abby might be taking a closer look at this idea so maybe, just maybe, one day we'll have the pleasure of seeing you have the pleasure of three other models!

I've noted that there is a constant request through the years for group shoots involving three or four models. The number of forum posts is very strongly indicative that a few such shoots each year would be extremely popular and may well attract new members to the site.
    Last edited by boomertoo; 2 May 2015, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Whatever you got up to in your visit, I'm so happy that you made it back to Abbyland, Jada! We know it's been tough for you to find the time to do more shoots, so it's fantastic that it worked out. You look so pretty in the photo, as always, and I love knowing that you had fun with all those lovely girls. Especially Carmen, since you left some lovely comments on her last shoot. I can't wait to see the results. You're awesome!
      Last edited by massfan3; 2 May 2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Yay Jada

Comment

Absolutely adorable! I love her new hairstyle, looks quite fetching. I haven't seen Spirited Away before, I have read it is supposed to be a very good movie.

Comment

Dear AW Staff,

You asked how I felt about the latest Picture of the Day, with Mirai cosplaying:

And it's a well-done costume as well! And Mirai is cute with black hair, even though she's even cuter as a ginger.

from the Grump

Comment

q
              Originally posted by trebor View Post
              Absolutely adorable! I love her new hairstyle, looks quite fetching. I haven't seen Spirited Away before, I have read it is supposed to be a very good movie.
              Yeah 😀

Comment

I see models are filming their own girl/girl shoots now? http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2015_05_10_jpg Nice plan, location looks rather open with that huge window, hopefully girls didn't get in too much trouble

Comment

Apologies if it has been answered previously. Does anyone know who the two ladies are in this photo of the day or what shoot it might be? The photo was saved as 04-11-2013 if it helps?

Click image for larger version

Name:	awpotd-2013-04-11-ams.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	647658

Comment

If I'm not mistaken that would be Catalina & Esmerelda

Comment

New model Liese has been busy this week, I would recommend a nice full shower instead of a sponge-bath like this http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2015_05_27_jpg though Also looks like gb shoots are self-shot these days... camera looks heavy though. For some reason I thought you'd all be using small camera's by now (e.g. GoPro like). Shows what I know

Comment

Mila is back! Hope she is able to do another girl-girl shoot while she is visiting, so exciting to see her back again!

Comment

I can honestly say I don't think an AW picture of the day has ever made me happier than seeing our darling Mila back in Abbyland! She is simply one of the sweetest, most beautiful girls I've ever seen, and I cannot wait to join her on her next AW adventures!

Comment

that loft-bed photo is amazing, hahaha, flexible girls! I have one like that I was about to get rid off.. I changed my mind now: )

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                              I can honestly say I don't think an AW picture of the day has ever made me happier than seeing our darling Mila back in Abbyland! She is simply one of the sweetest, most beautiful girls I've ever seen, and I cannot wait to join her on her next AW adventures!
                              I wasn't sure if playdates were for me but I found I have really enjoyed watching Mila play! And that is a great POTD photo of her!

Comment

Dutch Gothic by Misha Wood.

Comment

Great to see Yala and Katherine F come back! Didn't recognize Katherine from the bath pic but I blame that one the camera angle Has been some year she shot for AW, should be nice indeedy. Feels like Yale has been away for some time as well but looking back she was here in november last year, still good to see more of her of course! The pic ( on http://www.abbywinters.com/updates/picture_of_the_day ) doesn't look very relaxing to me, but that's fine for shoots, heh ;-)

Hmm.. did Yale ever do a g/g shoot with Misha? Might have to propose that in the g/g-idea thread 'cos for some reason I think that would go very well.
                                  Got to think about partners for Katherine F a bit..

Comment

Hmm.. did Yale ever do a g/g shoot with Misha?
                                    Frans, it always seemed to me that they should! And they have, but elsewhere, and you were right: it did go very well.

Katherine F? Laney please. Or maybe Nichole because Katherine shot with her a couple of years back and they seemed to have a good time together! They wouldn't need to sit and talk about it before either, just straight into the shoot and rely on memories!
                                    Last edited by boomertoo; 16 July 2015, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boomertoo View Post
                                      Hmm.. did Yale ever do a g/g shoot with Misha?
                                      Frans, it always seemed to me that they should! And they have, but elsewhere, and you were right: it did go very well.
                                      They did? Hmm.. didn't know there were other dutchy sites, unless they went on vacation to say.. Sydney, heh. Must go look, besides they could always do another shoot together but for AW this time! ;-)

Comment

unless they went on vacation
                                        Berlin perhaps? I'm sure Misha is busy behind the camera but if she could be persuaded out in front once again it would be a happy day indeed!
                                        Maybe if another videographer with the same initial could also be likewise persuaded it could produce a wonderfully intriguing scenario. Perhaps self-shot - thinking here of Giselle and Anneke - sounds awfully good!

Comment

Name:	POTD_2015_24_7.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	647728

EEEEEEEEH! So excited to introduce you to my best friend Zina who is now entering Abbyland!!! I'm sure you will all love her as much as I do. I've been taking erotic photos of Zina for years and she is still one of my favourite muses to this day I'm going to cover the boards with more praise when her first set is released!!!

Comment

Lotte is just ridiculously adorable! Always a pleasure to see her smiling face back at Abby Winters.

Comment

@ Trebor aww thank you! Abbywinters+members also puts a smile on my face ^__^
                                              But messages like this make me jump in the air

Comment

Ah, Masie, I'd have to agree with you on Mirai's eyes. But don't forget that smile! And that hair! And that...well, I think I've made my point.

Comment

Grump i bow to your wisdom -how could I forget that amazing smile!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                    Grump i bow to your wisdom -how could I forget that amazing smile!
                                                    Because Mirai's eyes are even more amazing. But she's just amazing anyway.

(And I should add that where Mirai's concerned, "wisdom" may not always apply to me. )

Comment

Name:	POTD_2015_04_08.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	647756 Laura is beautiful

Comment

Agree! She has gorgeousssss hair.

Comment

Dani is back! I was not expecting to get to see her again, this was a nice surprise. What a sexy woman!

Comment

Laney's in Amsterdam! And looking quite fetching, I must add.

Comment

Originally posted by Grump35953 View Post
                                                              Laney's in Amsterdam! And looking quite fetching, I must add.
                                                              I have to admit I've been looking forward to Laney's trip for months. Can't wait to see her shoots!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X