Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh what, you mean the photographers suppose to keep her clothing on - ooops don't tell my boss ok

It was sooooooo good seeing Satine again it is hard having your best friend living in another country but when we get together we make the most of our time together and boy did we ever !

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
      Originally posted by Frans View Post
      2 hours, that will be a very HUGE HD mp4 file.. possibly over 4Gb ?
      Yup. i check with the brains, it'll be no problem. We can support 65535Gb files now, or something.
      Sure, but what about the members ? 4Gb is limit for a number of older pc's, splitting the shoot in two might be wise. I'm gonna try watching it all in one run though.. should be plenty fun!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	POTD_9_OCT_2014_001_001.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	647269
        18 minutes ago:
        " Today we shot an amazing Girl Girl shoot of Yara and.... Renea D!"

Yes !...Miss Sexy Texy is back !...good to see you at Abbyland again !...and Yara is equally excited to see you it looks like...what a great match up !

...i'm getting all hard as i'm writing this !.....and good to see you a bit trimmer Masie ...keep it up !
        Last edited by tjsunray; 9 October 2014, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
          Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
          Masie, just a suggestion here....as I am kinda old and my body no longer allows me to go to a gym and pump iron and use their stair climber machines. What I do is to pedal my stationary exercise bike every day for 60 minutes. I have a stationary exercise bike in my basement family room, and every day, I go down and pedal it while I watch some TV show that I recorded the day before. Watching the TV show takes my mind off of what I am doing, and the time flies by. A lot of the time, I don't want to stop pedaling the bike as the TV show isn't over, so I might pedal until it's over. Doing this burns calories and by watching the TV while I'm doing it, I can catch up on my favorite TV shows.
          Hey Dekoda, that's great to hear, I admire your commitment!

Making something like that a habit is hard, but once done is a habit for life (if you were finding it hard, I thought you could set it up so peddling powers the TV directly, so stopping is even harder!). Myself, I always take the stairs if it's under 10 floors, but apart from a short bike ride from home to work, I don't get much exercise - I sit on my arse 90% of the time. :/ Riding an exercise bike while using my computer is probably quite realistic. I am going to look into it!
          It wasn't hard for me to start the 60 minutes on the stationary bike routine, however, what was hard for me was accepting that I could no longer physically pump iron at the gym, no longer do their high impact aerobic classes anymore, no longer be able to use the elevated treadmill for 60 minutes anymore, or hit the stair climber machines for 60 minutes anymore. I tried many different exercise machines and they all hurt my back or my arthritic shoulders, elbows and feet, with the exception of the stationary bike (it's a recumbent style bike.) I figure, I might not be able to work out 2 hours a day, 7 days a week, like I did before, but at least I can still do some exercise, and that makes me happy. (I tried walking, but after less than a mile, my back couldn't take it.....it's hell getting old.)

Comment

Is that huge Maisie smile not one of the most heartwarming things.

Yay for Yara continuing her conquest of some of AW sexiest young women. Great to see Renae back too.

Thanks.

SF

Comment

Renae was admiring Yara from afar on the boards, glad to see she got to admire her in person. A very nice surprise to be seeing Renae again!

Comment

Name:	P1010048.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	647271
                12 hours ago:
                " Renea D is happily showing you her wet panties, have a great weekend "

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
                TJ, not gonna lie, got a bit turned on reading your instructions!
                ...http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...l=1#post420320

...IT TURNED YOU ON THAT MUCH.?!...WOW

Comment

Name:	POTD_10_oct_2014_003_001.jpg
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	647273
                  4 hours ago:
                  " Renea D looks like she is the bum inspector or checking the beautiful bum of Gala."

That looks like a " passed with flying honors " look/smile on Renae's face.. and Gala is just as pleased with Renae's it looks like

Comment

Hmm.. wouldn't that reflector thingie be in the way?

Judging by the pics of Renae with various girls I gather she did several shoots. Or one really big one, heh

Comment

Name:	awpotd-2014-10-13_1.jp.jpg
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	647274
                      16 hours ago:
                      " Red hair, freckles and a cheeky grin - must be Renae D!"

I Love this pic !...very creative !

Renae...good to see you keeping up with your yoga exercises...removing panties with your feet would otherwise not be possible !

...That would be something to see on video !

Comment

Name:	awpotd-2014-10-16_1.jp.jpg
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	647276
                        1 day ago:
                        " I have never seen anyone masturbate in this position before so I was especially thrilled and surprised when both ladies said they had tried this at home! "

Yogi Master Sri Shamirimi Rami say:...." IF SHAKY LEG SYNDROME PERSIST DURING MASTURBATION, REVERT TO THE ARDHA PARMASAMA POSE "
                        Last edited by tjsunray; 16 October 2014, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Name:	awpotd-2014-10-21.jpg.jpg
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	647295
                          1 day ago:
                          " I know a few people have been missing Izzy so here she is! We still bring our fearless leader out to shoot whenever we can but as you have been missing her happy face I thought I would put it right here for all to enjoy! "

Ah..there you are Izzy, good to see you !...shining bright !... and very busy with the " Shooter's Van Maintenance Course "...mandatory for all shooters.

Comment

We would be lost without Izzy, she works super hard and I promise just because you can't see her hand physically on the camera's doesn't mean she isn't a leading factor in every picture or video we make and share.

Comment

Name:	backstage_446_sample.jpg
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	647309
                              Backstage sample #446

Masie...i just couldn't let this pic of you singing pass me by and wrote a little tune about your fondness of choclolate...Enjoy

Comment

I love the photos of Anjali and Flora! I couldn't quite place Flora's radiantly smiling face until Anjali said her playdate that she'd done a girl-girl with her. It's lovely to have Flora back after her sexy shoot with Thais. Glad there's more to come from her.

Comment

So excited to see Caisa has done her first girl-girl shoot with Gisela! She is so pretty, can't wait to see more of her.

Comment

Looks like Misha's been a *bad* girl Nice haircut though!

Name:	POTD_28_NOV2014_001_002.jpg
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	647417

Is it me or is Yale rather enthusiastic about spanking her??

Comment

Who can blame her - Misha has a cracking bottom!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                        Who can blame her - Misha has a cracking bottom!
                                        "cracking bottom" - how very English of you Masie
                                        But it true Misha does have a "cracking bottom"

Comment

On the first day of Christmas Abby sent to me
                                          - Noa and some cheesecake and the best forum on the planet.

On the second day of Christmas Abby sent to me
                                          - Renae and Yara and the best forum on the planet.

On the third day of Christmas Abby sent to me
                                          - Yara and her music and the best forum on the planet.

On the fourth day of Christmas Abby sent to me
                                          - Gretchen and a foursome and the best forum on the planet.

On the fifth day of Christmas Abby sent to me
                                          - Jada and Kenji and the best forum on the planet

Name:	POTD_5_DEC_2014_001_003.jpg
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	647430
                                          3 hours ago: "We love to celebrate the difference between all our models beauty!...6 bum cheeks in a row...
                                          Enjoy your Sunday"

On the sixth day of Christmas Abby sent to me
                                          - Six bum cheeks and the best forum on the planet.
                                          Last edited by tjsunray; 7 December 2014, 03:14 PM.

Comment

When do we get to see another Masie shoot. I love the energy and enthusiasm she brings

Comment

Spoiler alert - maybe January !

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                Spoiler alert - maybe January !
                                                Big plans for next year eh?

Your avatar (small pic with your posts) could do with an update btw, just saying... ;-)

Comment

Masie why isn't it January yet? Good things are worth waiting for.

Comment

kenji and yara foot games......exquisite - simply yummy!

Comment

I am absolutely thrilled to see in today's picture of the day that Sabina has returned to AW! She is simply incredible, just breathtakingly pretty and sexy. We had a picture of the day yesterday from Anahi, who joins Sabina among my personal pantheon of gorgeous Abby girls. If they both happen to be in Amsterdam at the same time, an all-South American girl-girl with the two of them would make all my Christmas wishes come true. Just sayin'...
                                                      Last edited by massfan3; 17 December 2014, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Name:	001.jpg
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	647441
                                                        I'm not even going to ask what Masie and Misha are up to! But I would love to know who owns those wonderful pants? They really steal the show!

Comment

Yeah, you have to wonder how Masie managed to get in that position. Strange way to celebrate Christmas :P This is a much better way:

Name:	xmas01_jan_2014_001.jpg
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	647460
                                                          Heh, only Izzy has her package still wrapped. Sabrina send lotsa goodies I see, good job!

Comment

What a cute Christmas Eve photo! I recognize the lovely Mirai on the right, not sure about the other ladies.

Comment

Anyone who can ID the second model gets two free tickets to the next Brooklyn Dodgers game.
                                                              Last edited by AarontheMoor; 24 December 2014, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X