Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such lovely shots of the "Christmas Four." I also love this adorable selfie from Masie: a picture of a woman who absolutely loves her job, with the sweet co-workers and model friends who make it so enjoyable in the background! Can't wait to see what 2016 brings for everyone at AW.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AWPOTD_2016_01_02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	647907

Comment

Gotta love this pic;

Name:	AWPOTD_2016_01_09-tn.jpg
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	647910
      "Hania and her luscious, long, tongue, !"

The good thing about that pic, besides seeing Hania having fun, is that you don't actually see her tongue. 'cos it's busy doing wonderful things to Katherine J. Sooo much better then some other movies I've seen which have ladies at 90 degrees angles 'cos the camera wants to close-up or such. Besides, you should let a hungry girl eat in peace

Comment

a heavenly snack to be sure!

Comment

I wish I had a tiny little camera attached to a tip of my tongue

Comment

This is just awesome, Bonnie looks beautiful!

Comment

But do you remember Bonnie anybody from the previous time - this is her first shoot but not her first abbywinters experience?!

Comment

I shall venture a guess: is Bonnie AW's former Sydney model liaison, who had her own lovely thread back in 2007?

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                  I shall venture a guess: is Bonnie AW's former Sydney model liaison, who had her own lovely thread back in 2007?
                  A nice trip down memory lane, including some posts from the lovely Althea. She seemed like such a nice person.

Comment

Correct ten points if we had one you would win the car!

Comment

How exciting! Welcome back to Abbyland, Bonnie! It's delightful to see you as a model for the first time, after you helped coordinate the AW experiences of other ladies in Australia. I hope you have a chance to join us on the boards to chat about what you've been up to for the last nine (!) years!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                        Correct ten points if we had one you would win the car!
                        Ha ha! I can see the virtual confetti falling from the ceiling as the Price as Right theme plays.

Comment

Who's in today's picture of the day with the "bra scarf"? Looks very familiar but just can't think of who it is...Click image for larger version

Name:	AWPOTD_2016_02_01.jpg.jpg
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	647934

Comment

Adorable Jada is back: Hooray! And she brought her boy this time: ! Can't wait.

Comment

Nobody knows who she is??

Comment

Hi aarperry the lady in question is Carolina ! We are still processing her shoot but it is excellent from what I have seen. It should be with you early March

Comment

Thanks masie!! Looking forward to it. I thought I'd seen her before, perhaps it was on ISM or maybe somewhere else on AW.

Comment

Who's the girl in today's (Feb 12) picture?

--t
                                    Attached Files

Comment

That flexible lovely is a new face - Ekaterina! She is a friend of lovely Alina's! Her very flexible debut should be ready towards the end of March but she is well worth the wait!

Comment

Thanks for the update, Masie! Also, your description today of the kitty cat guest appearance in Katherine and Paula's before video made me laugh out loud. I love cats, so it's always fun when they make playful cameos in AW videos. It looks like the ones loudly romping around in Maia and Alba's before video over the weekend were a handful!

Name:	AWPOTD_2016_02_16.jpg
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	647951

Comment

Sophie is just SO STINKIN ADORABLE, I swear my heart melts every time I look at her... Glad to see she's apparently back ^_^

Comment

Adorable Jada is back: Hooray! And she brought her boy this time: ! Can't wait.
                                            Wait, what? Jada is doing a boy girl shoot?? Where did you see this? When will the shoot be published? Oh man...

Comment

I couldn't tell you when Jada's boy-girl will be on the site, but it has been shot, as you can see here:

Sun 07th Feb 2016
                                              Her Favorite Thing To Do In The Bedroom! | Behind the Scenes
                                              Jada told me that as she is quite an orally-fixated person AND she loves giving pleasure, giving blow jobs is something she loves to do best of all in the bedroom!!!

(Also, Hi Jada! Great to see you on the boards, and I'm glad you're so taken with pretty Sophie!)

Comment

Is it just me or is the picture of the day page blank for everyone? I can still click on the pictures from the main page, but I don't Masie's cute, funny captions that way.

Comment

Also being displayed blank for me.

Comment

Is it just me or is the picture of the day page blank for everyone? I can still click on the pictures from the main page, but I don't Masie's cute, funny captions that way.
                                                    Confirmed and reported to HQ for fixing.

Comment

PotD archive has been fixed, happy viewing and reading!

Comment

Thanks, Frans! I'm always impressed how quickly you get things like this fixed for us. On a somewhat related note, are there future backstage sets planned? The last new one was in October. I can understand if it's not a top priority with everything else going on at the office, but seeing how much fun the models and shooters have on set makes it one of my favorite AW features.
                                                        Last edited by massfan3; 26 February 2016, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                          Hi aarperry the lady in question is Carolina ! We are still processing her shoot but it is excellent from what I have seen. It should be with you early March
                                                          Marie_M on ISM!!! I knew I had seen her somewhere before! So excited for her AW debut

Comment

I was utterly dazzled by Amanda's solo debut, so it's a thrill to see her back and playing with adorable Maylin and pretty newbie Ioana! Amanda is gorgeous, and I have a suspicion that she's an AW superstar in the making...

Comment

High praise indeed massfan - I trust your gut on such matters for sure. I showed her some of the lovely comments that had been left under her first shoot and she shly was very happy. Thanks for making all our models welcome - I love you guys! xxx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X