Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abby App :)

Hi guys

I don't know how possible this would be but in a world where many models and members have smart phones, I think it would be cool if there was an Abby winters app!
    I use Abby winters lots on my iPhone ( like now! ) and if I was able to use an app it would be way more phone user friendly. It would make it fun and convenient and a great wAy to have a sneaky peak on aw where ever you happen to be
    Again don't know how possible it would be but thought it was a good idea

Alex

Hey Alex,

What sort of things would you see the app doing, exactly?

g

Comment

I really don't see either Apple App Store or Google Play approving an Abby App. The site works very nicely on my HTC One without a dedicated app.

Comment

An AbbyApp for the Forums site would be excellent as it could alleviate the need to 'zoom in' on a page to login or click a link, etc. I.E. it would help make navigating the Forums more phone-friendly so checking up on the posts while on-the-go would be alot easier on the eyes.
        My two cents

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
          An AbbyApp for the Forums site would be excellent as it could alleviate the need to 'zoom in' on a page to login or click a link, etc. I.E. it would help make navigating the Forums more phone-friendly so checking up on the posts while on-the-go would be alot easier on the eyes.
          My two cents
          I'm with Wolfie on this... an app or a mobile version of the Forums would be most helpful.

My five cents worth (NZ 5 cents is equivalent to a US 2 cents)

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
            I'm with Wolfie on this... an app or a mobile version of the Forums would be most helpful.

My five cents worth (NZ 5 cents is equivalent to a US 2 cents)
            An app for the forum is different (and could be done) than the mainsite viewing content. So which are we talking about, a app for the forum or an app for the main site?

Comment

Personally, the mobile version of AW works well, (well it did when I tried it about 6 months ago maybe???) But the forums do not work on mobile phone or not easily. (as wolfie pointed out.)

So, I would vote for the forum app....

Comment

Hi All,

Good to see that a few people seem to be with me on this one. I do find the forums difficult to navigate and often the login process can be difficult (maybe that's just me) But it would definitely be helpful to have an app that allowed viewing and posting on the forums more easy and user friendly. I was also thinking of having like a special mobile app section only that allowed viewers the chance to see photos that maybe did not make it onto the site or perhaps the same ones but as Depictmeuk pointed out censorship may be an issue, but then again maybe it would be a possibility to make the app viewer content PG?

Comment

Originally posted by alex_kAW View Post
                  Hi All,

Good to see that a few people seem to be with me on this one. I do find the forums difficult to navigate and often the login process can be difficult (maybe that's just me) But it would definitely be helpful to have an app that allowed viewing and posting on the forums more easy and user friendly. I was also thinking of having like a special mobile app section only that allowed viewers the chance to see photos that maybe did not make it onto the site or perhaps the same ones but as Depictmeuk pointed out censorship may be an issue, but then again maybe it would be a possibility to make the app viewer content PG?
                  I like Alex_kAW's idea of an app that could work to make viewing the mainsite and forums more 'PG,' or s I would put it, more 'Safe For Work' as some of us might be at the office or on the job in a breakroom full of co-workers when we might want to checkup on Forum postings or new releases on the mainsite.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X