Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye

My account will expire in 22 days. So it's time to say goodbye to all the fantastic girls i found here. Thx for the pleasure you gave me and the nice chat we had. Also thanks to some user for the nice discussion we did
    I wish all here a good time and maybe we will see us somewhere

You can be asured that you will be missed. It is sad that you have to leave, but you may have good reasons for it.
    Take care
    Sabrina

Comment

Thank you Sabrina. Very nice..

Comment

We hope to see you back soon!

Comment

That is up to AW...

Comment

Ohh; my favourite parting comment! We take member feedback pretty seriously, pretty much everything you guys take the time to write up, be it super pleasant, or extremely harsh, gets put in front of the relevant people. Obviously we'd rather people never left; but given that it's going to happen no matter what, we definitely prefer it when people tell us why they're leaving, and what we could be doing better.

So, if you haven't already, don't forget to let us know what we could be doing to make the site better for you.

Comment

I've told so much.....

Comment

must be some blocking site from appearing on my computer today ,can get on cms 1 but not cms2 just yet most likely on my machine is the probelm
                just come back and tried it ,now it works oky,a glitch somewher along the way here me thinks
                Last edited by sterling2; 16 October 2013, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X