• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't access main site at all

Hi there,

Tonight I can't access the site. It's very slow and finally I get

"OOOOPS Something went wrong
    "Our developers are working on fixing the problem at this very moment. It should be resolved shortly.
    In the mean time, try visiting some of our other pages.
    If the problem persists please contact our customer support."

Only pages I still can access are My profile and the board.

No issue at all with any other web sites.

Anybody experiencing the same? Any clue?

Cheers
    toholl

It's working again now. Forget my previous message.

Comment

Must've been the ghost of CMS1, risen from the grave!

Comment

I had the same problem and still have this one:
        When trying to open any of the models pages there is this Oooops error message.
        I can open video and shoot pages but no models pages...
        hmmm...

Comment

seems now fixed...

Comment

Hi there...have not been able to access the site since Thursday. i googled the problem to get some answers and was fortunate to have been directed here,to the forum.

Is it a problem on my end only or is there maintenance currently underway ?
            Last edited by tjsunray; 2 June 2014, 03:26 PM.

Comment

tj, site works for me. Please describe with a bit more detail what 'access the site' mean. What page (url) are you attempting to access and what result do you get?

Comment

Everything is now back to normal again ...thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                  Everything is now back to normal again ...thank you.
                  Good to know, any idea what the problem was?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                    tj, site works for me. Please describe with a bit more detail what 'access the site' mean. What page (url) are you attempting to access and what result do you get?
                    Hi Frans...i just noticed your post now. All i can tell you is that when i tried to log on (as i normally do ) not even the front page would appear. I waited a few minutes as it tried to make the connection and the usual Firefox popup would appear to inform me that the time has expired. This has been the case since Thursday. So this morning i was able to find this URL on the net which led me to the forum to get in contact with you.... http://www.issitedownrightnow.com/st...bbywinters.com.

Comment

tj, description would point to a problem in network/traffic , did the forum work at the same time the main site did not? 'cos that would be odd

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                        tj, description would point to a problem in network/traffic , did the forum work at the same time the main site did not? 'cos that would be odd
                        Frans...i wasn't able to access neither the front/members or the forum page,,,all i got after was a continuous blank page trying to make the connection until this morning when i googled " is abbywinters down " and only then and after redirecting to the URL given, was i able to post the problem on the forum. About 15 minutes after that, i tried the front members page again and Vola !, it appeared. Maybe a bug on my end ????...Thank's again for your support.

Comment

That is a bit strange, but good to hear it now works, you got some catching up to do

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X