• Show
Clear All

Nude girl Poppy C

Nude girl Poppy C
    Attached Files

She's lovely!

Is she Dutch?

Comment

What a beauiful woman we have today look at them curves hot than a fireplace blazing away more please

Comment

Someone posted this http://www.messynessychic.com/2013/08/02/americas-forgotten-pin-up-girl/ on facebook and it reminded me of Poppy, same sort of body type and pin-up look. If you like this shoot, I think you'll like these pinup illustrations.

Comment

Ok, I'm stumped. Would the person filming this shoot care to share the secret of how you were able to film Poppy riding her bike at the very beginning from behind and upskirt close up. How did you keep up and be able to film? Were you walking fast to film it and how did you keep so silent so we didn't hear you walking? This is a mystery I need solved!

Comment

I really really like Poppy. Right from the first moment I laid eyes on her.

Comment

Laktor no secret just practice I ran (light jog Poppy, kindly didn't go to fast so I could keep up) and stayed on balls of my feet to try and keep noise down ! This was such a fun days shooting Poppy is so interesting especially when sharing her love of bikes xxx

Comment

This is an amazing shoot. Couldn't wait for the video.

Comment

What a beautiful woman! Such a pretty face and an incredible curvy body. My only regret is I would have loved to see a few more photos included of her riding her bike in the nude, the last photo was heavenly!

Comment

Thanks Masie for your response. You are a very talented videographer and interviewer....and of course an amazing model yourself! And trebor, I agree wholeheartedly!

Comment

We had planned to do some more nude bike riding at the end but like moths around a very sexy flame all the dog walkers seemed to arrive all at once!

Comment

I got chance today to relax a moment and view Poppy's Solo vid proper and I am pleased and delighted to hear that Poppy participates in the famous World Naked Bike Ride nudist events. Poppy is making an outstanding and excellent representation of Nudism and the Nudist lifestyle. Me as a card-carrying nudist appreciates that so much.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                          We had planned to do some more nude bike riding at the end but like moths around a very sexy flame all the dog walkers seemed to arrive all at once!
                          Maybe next time you can hire Fred and George Weasley to create a diversion to lure the dog walkers away and let our sexy models enjoy their ride in peace!

Comment

Poppy is pegging my Cutie Pie meter!

Comment

Let's not stop the raves and praises for Poppy here.

Then again here's hopes that Poppy will lunch her own thread here in the Forums. She seems like such a wonderful and fun conversationalist and she would be so warmly welcomed here for chats.

Comment

Delightful!

Poppy seems to have stepped out of one of those British vintage saucy seaside postcards. Vivacious personality, cuddly, all natural and very erotic!

Comment

There was once an excellent video of Ginny out riding her bike along the street, sadly it's ben taken down but the stills are still available. There was a lovely moment when she stopped to talk to some guys in a car who ask her for directions... to the library if I remember right! Improbable or what. There followed some great up-skirt shots in a breezy park. She has the most fantastic boobs too. I remember it like yesterday.

Comment

Hey All! Thanks for the lovely comments!

@Renae_d , I love Helga, she is one of my favourite pin-ups and if it weren't for the time difference I would say they modeled that one bike painting after me!

Ive been busing soaking up the last of summer riding my bike as much as possible, but you should be seeing more of me! Glad you guys like the shoot! I hope to do more bike related stuff for Abbey soon!

xx
                                    Poppy C

Comment

Well hello there, Poppy and warm welcome to the Forums.

Comment

All I have to say about Poppy is this: more, more, more!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X