• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Noor

Nude girl Noor
    Attached Files

Very lovely woman, with a great smile!

When I first saw Noor in the previews, I said to myself "She looks familiar." Like she reminds me of someone I know, or once knew, or someone famous, etc. I don't know who that would be though...

In any case, a very sexy woman!

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
      Very lovely woman, with a great smile!

When I first saw Noor in the previews, I said to myself "She looks familiar." Like she reminds me of someone I know, or once knew, or someone famous, etc. I don't know who that would be though...

In any case, a very sexy woman!
      She kinda reminds me of our AW sweetheart Patty. She has Patty's wonderful smile.

Comment

Wow! What a stunning woman. She is beautiful. Cannot wait for the video.

Comment

All I can say is I hope we see loads more of Noor in lots of shoots.

Comment

Noor is a beautiful and enticing woman and the video more than emphasises her beauty. Well done!

I wonder about Noor's age though. She says in the video that she is 26 years old and she looks like that. But her model page claims that she is only 18...

Comment

Noor's been to Japan for 4 months.. she should have a chat with Kylie H Two months on a tropical island even, sounds like a nice vacation. Must have been disappointing coming back to NL ;-)

Comment

She is beautiful!

Comment

Great shoot. Beautifull girl!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X