X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Tahlia J

Nude girl Tahlia J
    Attached Files

Lovely girl, but I wonder why she says in her notes that it's cold? The entire shoot is indoors. Didn't you turn on the heater?

Comment

Delicious....

Comment

Holy Loveliness

Comment

So, so, sexy! What a beautiful girl! I hope she was able to do more than just one shoot!

Comment

mmm I like

Comment

Is this a taste of things to come? Please tell me that you are going back to shoot in Australia. I love the European girls but I LOOOOOVEEE the Aussie girls

Comment

Tahlia you have a wonderful open easy way about you, so free and your beauty is outstanding. Now, the juicy parts.......love your hairy pussy and your attitude about pubic hair. So nice to see and hear someone of your young age who doesn't believe in the bald, shaved, barren look. As I am fond of saying, "if it is shaved bald can you really call it a pussy? After all pussy cats are hairy/furry".

Comment

Perthian Thalia is both gorgeous and delightful!
                  More of this one please.

Comment

Originally posted by mabiririzi View Post
                    Is this a taste of things to come? Please tell me that you are going back to shoot in Australia. I love the European girls but I LOOOOOVEEE the Aussie girls
                    We're doing whatever we can to get more shoots of Aussie models on the site. Elvaar is based in Australia, and we have a new Contract Shooter who introduced himself a few months ago, Pax, who just finished his training, and is doing a shoot of an Aussie girl in the next few weeks.

Comment

Still seems a little crazy that AW never utilized the many talents of one Michelle Flynn, she has the trust and contacts of many a previously Aussie AW model and I believe was personally trained by Garion. With the bonus she can actually have conversations on cam with the models without upsetting a percentage of the members that do not want to hear a males voice during a shoot, Thus we get less of those yucky chops which have appeared in Elvaar shoots so far.
                      One would have thought that she would have been the perfect choice. She is still producing some amazing shoots of some of our old AW favs, unfortunately for us AW members it's, currently to the benefit of other sites.

Sorry... for getting off subject this is Tahlia J shoot after all and she has done an amazing job telling us a little about herself and showing off her beautiful body. I do look forward to seeing some more shoots from her.

Pinky

Comment

Something very hot about the Aussie girls,however I do love the European girls aswell oh and the American ones are hot also,think I like a mix of them all,preferrably in a GG shoot

Comment

Hello lovely people. I can see all my goose bumps in these photo's, the heater in my brothers house clearly isn't very good! Im overwhelmed with all your comments, I cant wait to talk to you on my page on the model speak thread. xxx

Comment

Hi Thalia!
                            So nice to have you on the boards!
                            And thanks for your lovely video!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X