Girls And Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls And Guitars

Let's have some hot babes jam on some guitars or bass, keys, drums, {you get the idea} and then jam on each other! Sort of a musical and sexual happening. when two or more good musicians play together they can get in a groove and somehow in my head that energy translates itself into a sexual eruption. Girls and guitars, oh my...

Hey there, Free2bene. Welcome to the Forums.

That does sound like an exciting idea for an AW shoot and I hope the suggestion will be considered.

In the meantime search up Jette, she's an excellent drummer, ahh-we got Gretchen who is a mighty-fine singer and songwriter, Pippa is a fabulous bass player and we have Navah who is a fantastic singer too AND a great guitar player. Those are to name but a few who come to mind right off the bat but there are of course several more very musically talented AW models on our site.

Comment

Don't forget Larissa M and her drums... Daisey and her Guitar, Aletta & Klara (kinda) play guitar, Gia (Ukulele) Irmina (Violin) Adelle (Cello), Cass (sings & plays the guitar) to name a few more.... Plus Lea is a multi talented muso... although I can't seem to find AW proof. Sure there was a vid of her introducing us to benny the bass guitar and others... But I may have dreamt it...

Comment

Lucie plays the bass...

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
          Lucie plays the bass...
          ...as does Nadja.

Comment

Gretchen plays guitar in one of her shoots http://www.abbywinters.com/video_mas...tar/gretchen_5

Comment

Think we might have just given the editor a head start on his next "Editors Choice" idea....

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X