Best of Shaved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of Shaved

It would be nice to see a film/video shewing close-ups of the shaved vulvas possessed by some of your many delightful models.

Originally posted by MojoMajor View Post
    It would be nice to see a film/video shewing close-ups of the shaved vulvas possessed by some of your many delightful models.
    It's been a very long time since I suggested a film/video shewing shaved vulvas. Yet there has been no discernible response, not even an acknowledgement.
    What I am proposing is an EC Shoot (10-15 mins) on the subject.
    Talking of ECs: I also suggested that you might do one on Fisting, but that too seems to have been ignored.
    You have produced ECs and Podcasts on such subjects as Squirting, Tribbing, Orgasms and even Meaty Lips, so why not these subjects Fisting) which, I am sure, would interest many AW subscribers.

Comment

Doubtfull.

In case you haven't noticed, AW doesn't really favour shaving EC stands for Editor's Choice, they are compilation of existing material. THere's not much material fitting the criteria for the EC's you want. Besides, fisting wouldn't fit (heh) into what most members want I believe. Talking about it in a podcast might be fun, not sure if there will be more podcasts though.

Comment

I have enjoyed the Editor's Choice series. Sometimes there are girls in these best of that I had not noticed and then I go back to view more about them. I have not seen EC recently, but it did seem as though many if not all ideas had been tried. I have a suggestion. I don't always notice who is doing the photography or videography, but it seems that these professionals each have their style. So why not a best of featuring the photography pf say Michele Flynn, Massie, or Misha. Pick the best of their work and there could be an EC for each of them. Then you have a similar Videographer series. This would also bring attention which people work on which photosets. It isn't always listed on the page.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X