X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Ariel D (comes back)

Nude girl Ariel D (comes back)
    Attached Files

This young woman is too cute and has a plenty ful abundance of curves ,I love the set and her for sharing with us here today with a smile

Comment

Why is the image quality that bad in the video?! It's not even watchable.

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
        What video type (or quality/bitrate for flash) are you referring to?

Comment

I downloaded the HD version but I think that's in all versions.
          It seems to have been filmed by a very bad camera.

Comment

Adorable Ariel is beautiful in berets!

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
              Yes, by far the worst video quality I have every seen on this site. Shame because Ariel D is a wonderful model.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                Yes, by far the worst video quality I have every seen on this site. Shame because Ariel D is a wonderful model.
                It might have something to do with the 'home video' idea? Although home vid camera's are pretty decent these days.

Funny baret btw, never seen a pink baret before Does match the undies, which is neat ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                  It might have something to do with the 'home video' idea? Although home vid camera's are pretty decent these days.
                  Maybe AW should abandon this home video "experiment" right here and now?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                    If the video has been edited to make it look like a homemade video, could you also release it with a correct quality?

Comment

Had to check out this shoot to see what all the fuss was about, so just had a quick skip through the video and checked out the stills...
                      ummm...
                      Well, The Stills looked amazing, loved the lighting effect and cosy feel it gave the images... Great job Izzy and Ariel. The video.......

I gather this would have previously been released as a mystery shoot. Which is probably, its correct category. Does seem the mystery shoots is a thing of the passed since Ryhss moved on.

Comment

Izabela and I discussed and tried something different, shooting with a different type of camera, to get a different feel. In my opinion, the video is very strong, DESPITE the poor technical quality (in fact, in a round-about way, the LQ feel adds to the realism of the video). But I hear that several people don't like the lower quality, message received.

Comment

I'm just adding a 'not a big deal for me' response for balance. I had gotten the impression that it was meant to be a like a video made by Ariel's lover and thus the 'REC' text and frame. I've always gotten the satisfaction I sought watching streaming videos rather than downloading hd versions (one exception - a fantastic Courtney C. 'Streaming'). The experimenting with styles is okay for me. I didn't respond to the lively After Dark discussions a while back - I was also fine with that stylistic variation, especially as I knew the models were enjoying it greatly.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X