Katy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katy

I Wonder whatever happened to this set of Katy, since all of her other sets are still viewable on the site.

This was her first set done in 2007.
    Last edited by casgrain; 11 September 2013, 03:23 PM.

Good question

She's alive and well and living on my Hard Disk:
    Last edited by Frans; 11 September 2013, 03:44 PM. Reason: please don't post pictures of sets not on site

Comment

I've asked HQ what happened to this specific set, 'cos as you mention her other sets are all there. Thankfully

Comment

Casgrain, the shoot you refer to was removed years ago. For some reason the thread on forum wasn't removed with it, causing confusion. Fixed that, so thanks for pointing it out!

Comment

I am confused. Why would it be the only shoot removed while all the other shoots still stand, even the gg shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
            I am confused. Why would it be the only shoot removed while all the other shoots still stand, even the gg shoots.
            I'm wondering about that too. Katy was a great favorite of mine - both for her beauty and sexiness and for her adorable personality and her lucid,
            articulate intelligence - not to mention her style of humour and her general take on life. As with Violet, I've no doubt that she is dong great things
            somewhere these days, but I sure would love to know what and where, and how she is.

FWIW

凧ちゃん

Comment

Apologies for bumping a very old thread, but along the OP's theme, what happened to all the sets from Katy?

They seem to have been wiped out?

Comment

Originally posted by BrekkyDJ View Post
                Apologies for bumping a very old thread, but along the OP's theme, what happened to all the sets from Katy?

They seem to have been wiped out?
                Probably removed by request (of model). It does happen sometimes, though thankfully not much

Comment

I can see Katy's shoots fine (except the first) so probably viewing her sets is only restricted in Australia only.

Comment

I’m in Australia (Melbourne) and her shoots all seem to be there.

Comment

Like the above, I'm also in Melbourne, Australia.

She doesn't appear in any searches (except the short hair tag) and if I was to google "abbywinters katy" it provides links to her videos, but get an access denied message, despite having paid for access to all sections of the site.

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
                        I can see Katy's shoots fine (except the first) so probably viewing her sets is only restricted in Australia only.
                        Oh yeah, I forgot that that's possible as well. A few shoots/models are not available to members in some countries.

Comment

Now this is really strange. I searched for Katy yesterday just out of interest, and 11 shoots came up, including 3 solos. I searched again today and nothing, nada!

Comment

I, too, wonder why that set, and only that set, was removed. It was my favourite one! Wish I could get it back...

I loved the moment where Katy showed us how sexy it is when panties elastic band is stretched straight across, and the curves of the hips make for little spaces where you get a peak of pubic hair...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X