X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Misha & Noa

Lesbian Sex: Misha & Noa
    Attached Files

I've been looking forward to this one since seeing them together this picture of the day, this is going to be spectacular!

Comment

Can't tell you how much i'm looking forward to seeing this.

Comment

Yeah, this is such a great couple.
        As Misha said, another AW queen is born.
        Love Sabrina

Comment

This is an instant classic. Cannot wait for the video

Comment

Gorgeous Misha, really enjoyed being with Noa for her first abbywinters girl/girl, and initiated some of the hot tribbing mentioned in the shoot rave.

All natural Noa, is a beauty inside and outside, a great new abby girl with a very nice smile and voice. Misha commented how hot Noa was, I sure hope we see Noa in a lot more shoots, solo and playing with other pretty girls.
            Brooklyn commented about Noa's lovely skin, "it has a glow", during her and Noa's, wonderful double intimates moment.
            'I love kissing you while I touch myself', Brooklyn rests her head on Noa's pert breast, sucking on her nipple while both ladies masturbate. Noa pulls down her short top as it raises up to display her bra. 'Can I see your bra?' Encouraged by a shy Brooklyn, soon both woman are sat in transparent bras, there nipples just visible through the fabric. Noa reveals that although her hair is blond, inside her pants is dark pubic hair and she leans forwards so Brooklyn can see. "I love girl smell!". Tentatively they draw closer kissing deeply on the sofa

Very nice before and after vids, too.

Comment

Wow, this one is spectacular! The girls are sooo pretty, especially gorgeous girl-girl newcomer Noa! Her angelic face is so lovely, and it sparkles with pretty smiles and giggles throughout as she and Misha are clearly on the same wavelength. So many intense and passionate orgasms in this one, which appear to have gotten underway in the stills (with climaxes from Misha and Noa). One lovely moment is when Misha, having already made Noa cum with both her mouth and her fingers, starts going down on her again. Noa whimpers with pleasure, then finds the resolve to say "I want to do that you first!" and starts licking Misha's pretty pussy. Both girls' desire to give and receive pleasure is overwhelming, as is clear from their speculation that they may have reached double-digit orgasms between them!

I dearly hope Noa returns for lots more girl-girl adventures. Her perfect body, pale skins that flushes a breathtaking shade of pink when she's excited, and abundance of sexual energy make her, as Misha says, an AW queen in the making. Now she just needs some more pretty partners to make her coronation complete. Might I humbly suggest last week's similarly gorgeous girl-girl newcomer Zoey as a possibility?....
              Last edited by massfan3; 22 September 2013, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Hi everyone! I have been reading all the posts and they really make me smile Thank you so much. I'm glad that people like it and that I can share the amazing moments I had. You are all so nice. I really loved making the shoots and I would really love to do a lot more! AW has such a lot of hot girls that I can't wait to meet. There is some more coming up but I don't know when. I can't wait because its so nice to see those moments again and relive them. I might start my own post.. I really wouldn't know what to say though haha :P xxx Noa

Comment

Noa! How lovely to hear from you. As you can tell from my post just above, I think you are simply astonishingly beautiful. It's wonderful that our comments make you smile, because we love telling you and all the Abby girls how wonderful you are. It's nice that you enjoy reliving your shoots. Sometimes the models say they don't like watching their own videos, but I love imagining you checking out the video and remember how much fun you had with Misha.

Hope you get to meet as many hot AW models as you possibly can! I'm very much looking forward to seeing more from you. There was preview of another girl-girl starring you on the coming soon section the other day, but it seems to have disappeared. And now I can't remember who your lucky partner was! We'll find out soon enough.

I'd like to encourage you to start your own thread. If you like our nice comments, there will be lots more if you give us a central place to direct our admiration. Lona started hers last week, and now there's dozens of posts singing her praises! If you'd like to follow her lead and share some photos, feel free...

Hugs, Massfan
                  Last edited by massfan3; 15 November 2013, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                    Noa! How lovely to hear from you. As you can tell from my post just above, I think you are simply astonishingly beautiful. It's wonderful that our comments make you smile, because we love telling you and all the Abby girls how wonderful you are. It's nice that you enjoy reliving your shoots. Sometimes the models say they don't like watching their own videos, but I love imagining you checking out the video and remember how much fun you had with Misha.

Hope you get to meet as many hot AW models as you possibly can! I'm very much looking forward to seeing more from you. There was preview of another girl-girl starring you on the coming soon section the other day, but it seems to have disappeared. And now I can't remember who your luck partner was! We'll find out soon enough.

I'd like to encourage you to start your own thread. If you like our nice comments, there will be lots more if you give us a central place to direct our admiration. Lona started hers last week, and now there's dozens of posts singing her praises! If you like to follow her lead and share some photos, feel free...

Hugs, Massfan
                    Dearest Noa,
                    welcome on board.
                    I second what was said above. Would be great to see your own thread.
                    Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Update: Noa's upcoming girl-girl is with lovely Gisela! So exciting. http://www.abbywinters.com/image/gisela_noa_sample

Comment

I've started my own post thread now!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X