• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Laney (comes back)

Nude girl Laney (comes back)
    Attached Files

Well Laney,
    You’ve done it again me darlin’ girl. All of the pics are excellent. Clothing? Loved your outfit, hair up is good, hair down is good. The house doesn’t look to be typically Darwin, where were these shot? Your nude shots do have a Linsayish look to them, beautiful, confident, proud and very sexy. Thank you.

Comment

Wow AW!!! You have done it again. AW is the place for beautiful natural women and one more time you have delivered a winner. Laney is a winner and all the subscribers are winners.

Comment

Laney is ,keep her name on the list for more reduxs ,remains me of someone I've seen on here before but Laneys specail without comparing her to anyone but herself mor more and more of this beautiful woman

Comment

Laney says the second dress is too tight and too short. I beg to differ. I think it is just right... love her pubes peeking out of her lingerie... everything looks good on her.

Comment

What a beautiful woman! I loved the shots looking up at her breasts from below.

Comment

Hi Laney,
              I was waiting for this shoot to be available, I must say that I think I have become a bit of a fan
              I love your outfit particularly bra, is it Simone Perele by any chance?
              You have a completely amazing body, super sexy! Im definitely looking forward to any more shoots you may do in the future.
              Kisses
              Alex

Comment

A great Solo video from you. Since you showed us your balls for the kegel exercises, it would be fantastic if you could incorporate them in a future shoot.

Comment

Laney has a warm and fun personality to go with that pretty face and gorgeous bod. All in all, what a woman!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X