X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misha

Is Misha the most sexy AW model?.
    I think so.

If you think so, then yes she is. I certainly enjoyed the video of her in the armchair by the window. Personally I generally prefer a girl to have a little more pubic hair, though not always. For me there is no single sexiest model - there are dozens. For me that is the wonder of AW - I don't have to make do with just one girl, I can enjoy so many - singly and together, as the fancy takes me. xx

Comment

With over 1000 models on the site that's indeed hard to call.

Misha certainly has been busy since she returned to AW after her first shoot She must have enjoyed the fitball shoot a lot I guess.

Comment

Right Frans, Misha traveled to Melbourne for her first shoots with AW. With every new shoot, the goddess named Misha enhances her legacy as one of the greatest abbywinters models.

Comment

I think Misha is lovely but there are some fantastic sexy girls on the site aswell.

Comment

She's up there, to be sure!

Chloe B will always be my all-time fave AW model though.

Comment

Like many of you said there are a lot of favorites on Abby Winters and it would be a bit of an injustice to rank them. Everyone can have a model he is more looking forward to see. Though from what I perceive from the content and what is told about Misha on the Forums, she definitely stands out as a kind & happy woman with an exceptional aura.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X