• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Elva

Nude girl Elva
    Attached Files

Lovely. Can't wait for the video! xx

Comment

I got back on the horse for this shoot, that I shot with Izzy. Keen to hear what you think!

Comment

Elva is adorable and there are some wonderful images in this set.... Such expressive eyes and cute smile, one very pretty lady. So not totally sure why this imagine was chosen as the thread image... especially seem this was our first official image of Elva... One including her face would have been nice. IMO.

I gather it relates to the "hip to waist ratio" Tag... Very strange tag... doesn't every model have a hip to waist ratio??? In saying that Elva does have a very tiny waist making her "hip to waist ratio" very attractive.

Like remigius... Very keen to see the video...

Garion.... any more background on the visit from the police?? Does this happen very often on AW shoots??? The neighbours must have been using binoculars... they didn't seem close enough to complain about the nudity based on the picture set, or maybe their complaint is that they couldn't see well enough... haha.

Comment

I do like the sets in front of the window with the possibility of being seen. Very naughty. x

Comment

Pinky, I selected this image, cos Elva has such a distinctive HWR. Our shooters try to find something distinctive about each model or scene they shoot, and we follow that through post production, and on to the site with tags as well. It's good for SEO, and ensures that shoots of models are different to eachother.

We have had several visits from the police when shooting - maybe four times in the last three years here in Amsterdam. Sometimes, we're at fault (like this time with Elva), other times, people call the cops on us (Maisie was shooting in a nudist area of a large local park, it was totally deserted, and two dudes set up directly where she was shooting, then called the cops, FFS).

As remingus said, it's sexy with her crawling on the couch where she can be seen by others, but it was also a pretty conservative neighborhood, and it was getting dark when the cops came, meaning it's easier to see inside from outside.

Comment

Love the shoot. Thanks Izzy :-) and Garion.
              Curious if are more to come?
              Love Sabrina

Comment

more what? And hey, thanks for the tights (stockings?), I think you donated them?

Comment

Garion,
                  I tried to ask, if there are further shoots with Elva?
                  You are welcome - the combination of the colors are great.

Love Sabrina

Comment

We generally do not decide to do more shoots with models until their first shoot has been released, and we assess the feedback from members. So far, it's looking promising!

Comment

Yeah
                      Sabrina

Comment

just asking: what is "the feedback from members" exactly?
                        The number of downloads?
                        Mentioning on the boards?
                        Tagging?
                        Well, I guess all of that, so why do I ask? :-)

Comment

I am new here, and after looking at the video I wonder how often there have been talking in solo videos? I usually see the interview done as a separate "behind the scenes" video. The concept is interesting. I did not manage to make up my mind yet if I prefer that or like it more separate.

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
                            The number of downloads?
                            Tagging?
                            Well, I guess all of that, so why do I ask? :-)
                            Who knows what their look for. I would be also interested to hear how on feedback you decide to ask a model back. Could be also the feedback sending option.

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
                              Who knows what their look for. I would be also interested to hear how on feedback you decide to ask a model back. Could be also the feedback sending option.
                              Was thinking the same thing, but thought this wasn't really the correct thread for it... but as its here now. How do you gauge these things. As I have noticed that the feedback on individual shoots has dropped by a huge amount from say 2008/09. Where every new release got some feedback and conversations were started. I think we had SirTom to thank for that... Of late it seems most new shoots get no or very little feedback unless there is a technical issue then the page lights up.

But yes... be interesting what part what the baords have on the equation. Logic would suggest, downloads would be the main factor.

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
                                The number of downloads?
                                Tagging?
                                All of this, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by latenight01 View Post
                                  I am new here, and after looking at the video I wonder how often there have been talking in solo videos? I usually see the interview done as a separate "behind the scenes" video. The concept is interesting. I did not manage to make up my mind yet if I prefer that or like it more separate.
                                  Welcome, latenight01!

The Behind-theScenes videos you're referring to are common on girl-girl and girl-boy shoots, but not for solo shoots. Around 50 to 75% of solo shoots have the models talking, to camera, or with an interviewer.

Comment

I enjoyed getting to know Elva - she has the girl-next-door quality that I like to find here - cute, friendly, shapely, big smile, well-spoken, natural, relaxed but not overly so. (I feel this way about many models but don't post as much as I should). I always like to hear models speak about their lives and would have listened if her video were twice as long. The topics do not need to be erotic, just illuminating. It seems like many redux shoots are silent - I wish they would all include speaking (and reading model postings on the board is also a big bonus). It's a way I can feel a lot closer to people who would otherwise be pixels. Like so many models' solo shoots I heard Elva discussing breast size, i.e. not as big as she would like. Whenever they get to that part I want to say "No, no - not an issue!" If the lady is very special, her breasts are not big or small, they are delicious! And actually I like the shape of Elva's breasts a lot. I also liked her casual appearance in the shoot - I felt more like I was there - always my favorite thought among all the work my imagination gets on this site. In contrast the After Dark sets are a little too foreign to me, being an awkward stranger in the land of night life, though I was very happy for how much the models enjoyed doing it.

Comment

Hi simono, thanks for posting, it'd be great to hear more from you.

I agree that a lot of the redux videos are silent, and that that's a missed opportunity for the model to speak more about herself and her life. We're working on making that the case.

Comment

Yum!
                                        Elva's a cutie pie.
                                        What a spectacularly beautiful body!

Comment

What a gorgeous set! Beautiful. ; )

Comment

Another lovely girl that I hope to see more of in many different situations.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X