X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real life couple Sean & Sicilia

Real life couple Sean & Sicilia
    Attached Files

Just curious. When shooting b/g, does AW do separate stills and video or is everything done at one time? I can't imagine the couple can just do it again so quickly after either a stills or video shoot.

Comment

Hi Laktor - good question. It very much depends on the couple. Sometimes we do it all in the one day sometimes we split it over two, it depends on what the couple feels is best for them. As with all our shoots model comfort and happiness is the most important and as the person who reviews most of the videos before they hit the site I can honestly say I have not seen any difference to suggest one method is better than the other.

This shoot was lovely to be apart of I have never shot a Girl Boy shoot on the stairs and thought it was a very sexy way into a very sexy scene!

Comment

And one of the good things here at AW is: the guys have normal sized penises
        That makes me happy...

Comment

So, Masie, as I understand it, then is it correct to say that for b/g shoots, video and stills and NOT done at the same time, meaning the couple has sex just once? They must have sex twice, either in one day or two days.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
            Sometimes we do it all in the one day ... I can honestly say I have not seen any difference to suggest one method is better than the other.
            Yeah, well if I was the dude you'd really prefer the results of the two-day version.

Comment

Hi Sicilia and Sean,

Your photo shoot is really cute. I especially like photo 163, you guys look adorable and really happy there
              Im excited to see the final video, as well as the before and after videos... That is possibly one of my favourite parts of girl/ boy shoots its always pretty sweet or a little funny to see the models thoughts before and after their experience.

hugs and kisses
              Alex

Comment

No before or after shoot video?

Just curious if the was a before and after video for this shoot if there was one where is it if no any reason why it wasn't done I just am used to seeing the before and after videos with most of the shoots I find it to be interesting to hear and get to know the couple and what they have to say before and after the shoot . Just saying it be kind of a downer if it wasn't done but overall the pics and video of Sean and Sicilia are amazing you can see how in love they are abbywinters does it again and that's what I like about the site I haven't been disappointed yet

Comment

Samuel we didn't do a before and after video for this shoot as we have decided to make a small change to how this opperates (more in line with what recent girl girl before shoots have looked like) and we didn't want to do something sub standard. We have now roled this out and all furture GB shoots will have before and after videos. I hope this doesn't take anythign away from the stunning shoot this couple did as we were buzzing with excitment when we got back to the office they nailed it!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X