Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappearing shoots? (from model Violet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappearing shoots? (from model Violet)

Busy with downloading solo imagesets. Reaching model Violet I suddenly noticed there is not any T3 g-g from her available any more. I was like what??? I was pretty sure she did quite a few. Checking my list of downloaded hardcore g-g scenes from a year or 2 ago, I count no less than 7 scenes. What happened here? Did they got deleted for some reason? Thank god I saved these scenes.

She did quite a few yes. Sometimes models request (some of) their shoots to be removed from site, I'm not sure that happened in this case though. Have asked HQ for info.

Comment

Looks like most of them are gone. Such a shame, as she was one of the models that made the site truly special.

Still... I'm glad that AW respects the models decision if she decided she no longer wanted them featured on the site.

Comment

The shoots still seem to be there. It's the search engine that's failing. It seems to be doing that a lot lately...

Comment

Hmm, I don't kmow what kind of search you use, I did a search for Violet and there are 7 g/g sets coming up.

I adree with you panaflex, she's a very special lady. I like her very much and I had the pleasure to meet her in real life in Las Vegas in 2008.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
            Hmm, I don't kmow what kind of search you use, I did a search for Violet and there are 7 g/g sets coming up.

I adree with you panaflex, she's a very special lady. I like her very much and I had the pleasure to meet her in real life in Las Vegas in 2008.

Lxm
            When I give in "Violet" in the search box (without any filters) I don't get any g-g shoots from her! If I try another model (I tried "Anneke") it just works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by panaflex View Post
              Looks like most of them are gone. Such a shame, as she was one of the models that made the site truly special.
              panaflex, what is your username for the main-site? There is something strange with Violet's gg shoots not showing up for some members, already reported that to HQ.

Comment

Originally posted by simono View Post
                I can get to Violet's GG shoots, e.g. With Cleo, and can see all stills but when I click on any of the videos, nothing happens. This includes backstage videos. It seems like if she would want GG material to be removed then the stills would be unavailable also.
                What do you mean by 'nothing happens', page does not load at all? No error page?

Comment

All works ok for me I think....

http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl/violet shows 43 shots.... (including her shoot with Cleo...) Can't imagine I would be missing...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                    All works ok for me I think....

http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl/violet shows 43 shots.... (including her shoot with Cleo...) Can't imagine I would be missing...
                    When I click that link I get 32 shoots, none of the pink g-g shoots can be seen by me. This is very strange...

Comment

Originally posted by alexspyforever View Post
                      When I click that link I get 32 shoots, none of the pink g-g shoots can be seen by me. This is very strange...
                      Are you subscribed to all 3 sections/sites including G/G section??
                      I believe from Frans help from a similar question I asked back in 2008 that maybe a reason.... Frans... is there still a "don't tempt me" part... because I was unable to find it.

Or it could be a bug....

Comment

pinky, keep in mind that alex *can* see other gg shoots in browse, can't be 'tempt me' in this case. I do believe the setting for that was removed btw

Comment

Hi Guys, sometimes our models ask that their shoots not be viewable from certain countries; just as with removing their shoots from the site entirely, it's important to us that we respect the model's decision, and we kindly ask that you do the same.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            Hi Guys, sometimes our models ask that their shoots not be viewable from certain countries; just as with removing their shoots from the site entirely, it's important to us that we respect the model's decision, and we kindly ask that you do the same.

Cheers!
                            Weird, so Violet does not want people from Belgium to see her T3 g-g scenes, any more? Well too late, I have them anyway
                            Nice of AW to respect a model's decision but I don't really think the certain countries one makes much sense. But I respect the decision all right.

Edit: I don't think it's really fair for those who pay the same price as anyone else to get less content though...
                            Last edited by alexspyforever; 30 September 2013, 12:14 PM.

Comment

So all of the United States is affected? Or just parts of the US? Major bummer for us folks from the States! Kind of a big place to blacklist, no?

Its especially weird because some of her shoots DO show up. Just not the G/G shoots and most of the IM shoots. Could it be a bug?
                              Last edited by panaflex; 30 September 2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X