Staff Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staff Feature

I would like to see a video feature about the camera-girls and interviewers; how and why they joined AW.

Originally posted by MojoMajor View Post
    I would like to see a video feature about the camera-girls and interviewers; how and why they joined AW.
    What you're not interested to know about the camera-boys, Adam, Elvaar, Garion, Marc, Vlad and Zeo; how and why they joined AW?? haha...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
      What you're not interested to know about the camera-boys, Adam, Elvaar, Garion, Marc, Vlad and Zeo; how and why they joined AW?? haha...
      Your memory is slipping, Mrpinkeyes. Don't forget the Viddude.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
        Your memory is slipping, Mrpinkeyes. Don't forget the Viddude.
        Thanks Bookmanz, I had totally forgotten about my fellow Kiwi and ex AW board Nazi, Vid Dude... I suppose I should also add Chrispy, Frankie and Jayden to the list.

Comment

Well since we already have a 'Behind the Scenes' feature that offers us stills, why not on occasion expand that to include videos?

Comment

Or this could be included in the return of Masie and her podcast.

Comment

Yeah....i think that would be cool ( Special Edition ) to see the girls in action being filmed on an outing shoot. Starting with loading the van, interviews

during the drive to location ( as they all munch away on their fav.snacks ) and on location and the trip back, a day in the live of the " Abby's Angels Film Crew "

Comment

I always wonder if the camera girls get aroused when watching the action going on and want to join in. I don't know they can watch all this without needing to masterbate or get in and do some licking.

Comment

Pinky you are a star ever plugging my podcast ! This would be very interesting maybe we should open the doors a little more on the magical world behind the cameras but are you not frightened this may spoil some of the magic?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X