X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Carmina & Uma J

Lesbian Sex: Carmina & Uma J
    Attached Files

I am seeing access denied for DR pics. Everything else is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by midnightBlue51 View Post
      I am seeing access denied for DR pics. Everything else is fine.
      Yep, know issue, has been reported to staff. Main set indeed works fine, so view that one first please

Comment

Thanks Frans. As always, you're the best.

Comment

Carmina always seems to know how to lick pussy and give pleasure to other women in her shoots. They are fun to watch.

Comment

OMG the hair, and OMG the kissing photos in this set are amazing. I just couldn't resist commenting on this post. GORGEOUS! Srsly! This one:

So hot!

Comment

Thank you!

Hello, Uma J here. Carmina is a dear friend, making love with friends is awesome, and I think it shows! Love to see that you enjoyed it, and hope to see you back for the other awesome shoots I have done with Abby Winters! I love to read your feedback!

Hugs, Uma J.

Comment

First shoot on the site and now your first post - welcome Uma you incredible firey red lady!

Comment

Originally posted by UmaJ View Post
                  Hello, Uma J here. Carmina is a dear friend, making love with friends is awesome, and I think it shows! Love to see that you enjoyed it, and hope to see you back for the other awesome shoots I have done with Abby Winters! I love to read your feedback!

Hugs, Uma J.
                  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You just made my day.

Comment

Let me summarize this shoot: WOW.

Comment

Carmina, Carmina
                      from far away Spain
                      Carmina Carmina
                      from far away Spain
                      The lovely Carmina, back to drive us all insane

Comment

that's a nice one :-)

Comment

Same here, mabiririzi ! Have you seen the video yet? I am seeing it for the first time too and loving it, although even I blush while watching it... Hahaha.

Comment

Carmina is here
                            Long time no see on the forums, but I just couldn't resist to post about this AMAZING video. The experience was super exciting but I'm seeing that also the pics and the video are as hot as I though *___*

Comment

What do you get when you have two very gorgeous, fiery red-hair Spanish beauties full of zest and sexual energy who can not wait to ravish each other ?

Sizzling hot Carmina and Uma !...You girls are really Hot together !....and i love Carmina's little tiny bush garden

TJ xo

Comment

By Far one of the Best videos on here, Amazong, Cant stop watching it!~!!~!

Comment

Great sex ladies! You both were fun to watch. Nothing like passionate lesbian sex.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                    What do you get when you have two very gorgeous, fiery red-hair Spanish beauties full of zest and sexual energy who can not wait to ravish each other ?

Sizzling hot Carmina and Uma !...You girls are really Hot together !....and i love Carmina's little tiny bush garden

TJ xo
                                    Aw *_* Thank you hun! I'm trying to let it grow a little :P

Comment

Thanks to everybody! We are thrilled with your reactions!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UmaJ View Post
                                        Thanks to everybody! We are thrilled with your reactions!!!
                                        I thought the photos were sizzling hot... and then I watched the video. Holy Molly!!! WHat a shoot. You ladies are beautiful, passionate, fiery... I could go on but I think every member thanks you for giving us such an amazing shoot

Comment

This is the best video on the site. Carmina is the best girl (with Kiki a close second). I joined just to get this video.

Comment

If Carmina wasn't a friend, I would pay to see her naked too! :_) Welcome, Vuggy!

Comment

Where can I buy that vibrator?

I've never seen a vibrator like that. Where can I get one for my girl?

Comment

Originally posted by wdfarmer View Post
                                                I've never seen a vibrator like that. Where can I get one for my girl?
                                                Looks like this one; http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrator.../luv-your-body , they do have plenty of choice either way I guess you liked the video ? ;-)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X