• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Ensa

Nude girl Ensa
    Attached Files

Love her pictures

Great new girl. Very sexy, but seems very approachable. Classic Abby Girl. Love the freckles and her eyes. Her eyes have a mature quality (and I mean that in the best way) to them...they seem to hint at intelligence, experience, depth, sexiness.

Hope to see her again in the future.

Comment

Amazing! How old is she?

Comment

Nude girl Ensa

Nude girl Ensa

Click image for larger version

Name:	ensa.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	644372

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
          Nude girl Ensa

Nude girl Ensa
          sigh... does that mean you liked the shoot or not ? Kinda hard to tell from a pic and a (redundant) link.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            sigh... does that mean you liked the shoot or not ? Kinda hard to tell from a pic and a (redundant) link.
            sigh.... It means I like the shoot that has many wonderful possibilities for the "promo" pic... but dislike the choice that was made... but instead of go back into a previous rant about respecting the models in the preview pics (especially for a models first shoot) thought I would just add my own, one that actually shows a cute pic of the model concerned showing she is more than just an object.

Comment

She is very pretty, I have been enjoying all of the 30+ models you have been shooting lately. One small negative for me was too much of the shoot was taken up with finger insertions. This was another shoot that fell into the pattern of here is the model inserting from the front, from the back etc. I would love to see more nude only photos and less of the finger insertions.

Comment

I thought the preview pic was hot. But I was less impressed by the 404 error I got when my browser tried to locate http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl..._twisting/ensa

Comment

Originally posted by AarontheMoor View Post
                  I thought the preview pic was hot. But I was less impressed by the 404 error I got when my browser tried to locate http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl..._twisting/ensa
                  Sorry about that. Fixed, please try again.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X