X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Caramel S (comes back)

Nude girl Caramel S (comes back)
    Attached Files

Lovely girl,she made me first visit AW after I found a shoot of hers on the net somewhere.

Comment

The S stands for smokeshow!

Comment

This is a remarkable image - celebrating the wonder of the universe that is a woman's backside...

Comment

Holy Mackerel!!! How am I just finding out about Caramel S? S is for Stunner!!!

Comment

WOW - the cutest little Russian with the most delicious bum - I am still in lov with her...

Comment

Beautiful girl!! I really like the clean shaved look and I love looking at her anus!!

Comment

Oh my - I have now seen the world's most beautiful pussy. Succulent lips and shaped to perfection. It was such pleasure watching you gently introduce the thick dildo into your tight little hole. I wish I could have been these to help. Thanks for sharing your extraordinary body - my day is now complete with such joy....

Comment

Spending time at the beach with Caramel S could be the perfect day

Comment

Where has it been shot?

Comment

Caramel S is so strikingly pretty. I think it's really cool how her natural full-body tan shows the interesting tanlines between her legs, her thighs and pussy are so pale compared to the rest of her bronzed skin. Not to mention how little difference in colour there is between her nipples and her breasts - which I think looks really interesting (and of course her breasts are beautiful).

I admit I would be curious about what she would look like with even a strand of pubic hair, but her meticulously-shaved nether regions are pretty gosh darn impressive. Especially considering how difficult it can be to ensure you don't miss a patch somewhere you can't see!

Comment

It sure leaves one with a huge and satisfying smile at the end, as it did Caramel as well...doesn't it !...Caramel S ( Sweet )...no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                          Where has it been shot?
                          .... Redlabka....you were just recently awarded with the rank of " Chief of Investigations "...we may now have to renege that title

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X