Tell me your fetish, Please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me your fetish, Please....

So i was wondering about some of YOUR fetishes and fantasies.
    Do you have any strange ones?
    And, If you do would you ever play them out if you had the chance?
    I recently was approached by a "Looner" for some private work and was completely blown away (so to speak) by the erotic attraction to me blowing up, popping and just playing naked in a room full of balloons!
    I enjoyed it quiet a bit. I was told ( by the client) that for these sort of fetishes, clients are usually too shy to just come out and ask for what they want and in this case will only look for ladies that outright say they cater for these tastes. In this particular circumstance, his regular girl was a friend of mine and when she couldn't make it, she referred me to him.
    I have all sorts of clients some, seriously strange. But i like this variation in my work life and was wondering if there are some other fun little fetishes and fantasies that I might be able to cater for and advertise for my clientele.
    I remember one Introduction i did in a parlour one day and the client looked afraid that i would slap him after he said what he wanted ( i thought he was going to ask for a rape fantasy or something!) He looked up at me and asked to pretend to be his hair dresser and pretend to cut his hair, that was it! No sex, didn't even get undressed. All i really did was brush up against his hands a little as i moved around him "cutting" his hair. Very easy going client, Easy enough fantasy. But the Shame that he felt in asking was a surprise to me. Mainly i'd say because i'm in the industry and i don't feel any shame connected to my sexuality.
    We are who we are and as long as we are not hurting anyone in our quest for pleasure. There is no place for shame or embarrassment in my opinion.

If you give me a little something juicy, I'll tell you the most awkward/almost wrong, (actually probably wrong) moment i had EVER in the Sex industry.

Queefing, or 'fannyfarting' as it is sometimes called, has been one of my fetishes. It can be funny, it can catch someone by surprise, and I find it can also be terrifficly erotic in certain settings and concepts. I see it as a healthy thing that many females can do and there's no need for any female to feel embarrassed or ashamed if they would happen to queef in my presence, especially during sex. I find it a turn-on.

Pee play is always fun and I was delightfully surprised to find that my fiancee' liked pee play as well when she brought the subject up in conversation when we first started going together several months ago.

Comment

Panty sniffer. I imagine that is a pretty common fetish. I remember I liked it my teens. And I don't think I have completely outgrown it.

Comment

Believe it or not, i don't really have a so called fetish par say. The only thing that comes close to it is from the voyeuristic point of view, a female pleasuring herself and AW's well provides and satisfies that need. I especially love it when the hood is drawn back and little Miss Clity makes an appearance

Comment

hmm, I have a thing for tall girls, for me I think that's natural because I'm below average height. The exceptionally tall ones have an air to them. They could be diabolic, and powerful or maternal and nurturing, like goddesses. There's a word that covers unreasonable heights for women called macrophilia, it's literally supposed to mean 'interest in people who are taller than you. It's a broad enough demographic of lovely tall ladies seeing how most of them are taller than I am. But it's used now to cover your attack of the 50 foot women and larger than life women.

Since we don't see people that tall very often. So it's shot like a giant monster movie with the model playing role of the monster and a model city with plenty off scale cars buildings and props to destroy and mess with. Then a bunch of visual effects are thrown on that afterward.

...or I could just draw it. Heck I think I've drawn many giantesses these days.

But I'm really not feeling the masochism that I notice in this fetish, personally.
          Attached Files

Comment

Butts in tight jeans or spandex pants/shorts...drives me wild!

Comment

That illustration of macrophilia is freaking awesome! I love the manic glee of that pose and the just-pain-manic facial expression.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                Queefing, or 'fannyfarting' as it is sometimes called, has been one of my fetishes. It can be funny, it can catch someone by surprise, and I find it can also be terrifficly erotic in certain settings and concepts. I see it as a healthy thing that many females can do and there's no need for any female to feel embarrassed or ashamed if they would happen to queef in my presence, especially during sex. I find it a turn-on.

Pee play is always fun and I was delightfully surprised to find that my fiancee' liked pee play as well when she brought the subject up in conversation when we first started going together several months ago.
                Queefing! great e.g.. I actually find the feeling of the fanny fart to be not unpleasant at all. I had a couple not long ago that pretty much just had me fisting the lovely lady the whole time. And All through the booking she was fanny farting, I could feel her level of excitement heighten every time it happened.

I dont really enjoy pee play personally but i love it, in my work.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                  Panty sniffer. I imagine that is a pretty common fetish. I remember I liked it my teens. And I don't think I have completely outgrown it.
                  I cant say i haven't been guilty of this a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                    Believe it or not, i don't really have a so called fetish par say. The only thing that comes close to it is from the voyeuristic point of view, a female pleasuring herself and AW's well provides and satisfies that need. I especially love it when the hood is drawn back and little Miss Clity makes an appearance
                    I also love the Voyeuristic stuff. When i first started watching the vids i found i always felt a bit naughty watching the vids of my friends. It felt too personal, like reading a diary. I got totally into Voyeurism after that.

Comment

Originally posted by bboston View Post
                      hmm, I have a thing for tall girls, for me I think that's natural because I'm below average height. The exceptionally tall ones have an air to them. They could be diabolic, and powerful or maternal and nurturing, like goddesses. There's a word that covers unreasonable heights for women called macrophilia, it's literally supposed to mean 'interest in people who are taller than you. It's a broad enough demographic of lovely tall ladies seeing how most of them are taller than I am. But it's used now to cover your attack of the 50 foot women and larger than life women.

Since we don't see people that tall very often. So it's shot like a giant monster movie with the model playing role of the monster and a model city with plenty off scale cars buildings and props to destroy and mess with. Then a bunch of visual effects are thrown on that afterward.

...or I could just draw it. Heck I think I've drawn many giantesses these days.

But I'm really not feeling the masochism that I notice in this fetish, personally.
                      I know a few larger women, I always find myself wishing i was a little bit built that way, ( i have the proportion down just not the hight) have you noticed that women who tend to be built with the larger frame and hight always has those beautifully curvaceous bodies, perfectly proportioned. And your right they are like the female goddess Archetype.
                      That picture is Awesome!! The crazy look you drew on my face had me laughing for a good 5 mins. Then my housemate asked what i was laughing at. when i showed her she says, " this reminds me of you running down the street naked"
                      Though im not sure i have that look on my face!!

Comment

Originally posted by darthenstein View Post
                        Butts in tight jeans or spandex pants/shorts...drives me wild!
                        I always kinda liked the bum peeking out of a skirt personally. tight jeans are always hot tho!!

Comment

I so desperately want to see my man in some wonderful ladies lingerie. little bra, garter belt, lace underwear and a pair of killer heals. Of course blood red lipstick and some glitter. He looks so very pretty covered in glitter. I'd ravish him, tie him to the bed and fuck him.

Comment

Not a fan of b-g stuff even though g-g-b can be interesting. Another wierd fetish I have is titfucking. A transgender doing a female can be hot too as long as the transgender is feminine in looks and dressing.
                            I like women with large natural breasts, big asses too. Colour of skin or hair don't really matter to me.
                            I also like the cute, girly look on girls, with colourful skirts or dresses. I also have a thing for girls in panties and garter belts which I think is very sexy.
                            I like small girls too.

Comment

Originally posted by alexspyforever View Post
                              I also have a thing for girls in panties and garter belts which I think is very sexy.
                              SO DO I!!!!!!
                              I just recently saw a wicked chain suspender belt that i want!!!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

I really like looking at a girl's anus. It is what I usually look for in a photo shoot or a video. Also watching girls rim each other or finger each others anus.

Comment

Originally posted by LeaAW View Post
                                  SO DO I!!!!!!
                                  I just recently saw a wicked chain suspender belt that i want!!!!
                                  Thx for sharing Lea I really love that kind of things on girls garter belt - nylon stockings and heels are a sexy combo. Sad that it isn't used that much on here. I really don't like socks but stockings I find extremely sexy!

Comment

i'll keep that in mind when taking pictures for my thread!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X