Upcoming Video Shoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcoming Video Shoots

Curious to know why some of the videos are viewable for preview and others are not.

E.I...currently Caramel S, Alex k, Lewa & Melody S are viewable whereas Latisha, Rose & Vanessa, Brooklyn & Poppy are not. It isn't just a recent occurrence, it has been an on-going one. Obviously it is a bug and not a major concern for me but just wondering if it is only on my computer ?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
    Curious to know why some of the videos are viewable for preview and others are not.
    Because not all future shoots have a preview vid yet, HQ is working on that. It has nothing to do with your computer at all When an upcoming video-release does not have a preview vid assigned yet, you get the preview picture (used for rave and forum thread as well) instead.

Comment

However TJ give us ten points for getting the upcoming shoot list back to being a mile long! I can't remember where on the boards this came up but as I promised we have just got our coming soon list back to speed, showing you what you have coming up over a nice long period of time again!

Trailer attachment for all is the next thing on our to do list!

Comment

You mentioned it while wearing your grumpy pants concerning After Dark shoots....

Comment

Was I grumpy last week - sorry! I have been on a no snacks diet and it must be taking its toll you do know I love you guys right, I'm just not so nice with out copious amounts of chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
            Was I grumpy last week - sorry! I have been on a no snacks diet and it must be taking its toll you do know I love you guys right, I'm just not so nice with out copious amounts of chocolate
            No-snacks diet is only for at-home, ask Lili.. I'm told she has some chocolates. Besides, chocolate isn't a snack is it? Why you're on a diet anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
              However TJ give us ten points for getting the upcoming shoot list back to being a mile long!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	biscuit_plate.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	644381

Way'da go everyone !!

Comment

TJ virtual biscuits could be the answer!

Comment

Frans I shared all the chocolates, and in fact gave Masie an extra treat on Friday, she has no excuse for crankiness, our office is overflowing with sugar!!!!

Comment

Noticed in the upcoming Gisela and Melody S DIM (and in some past shoots) that the bed just barely fits into the room! Is this common in Europe? I've never seen this in any bedroom I've ever been in...in my entire life!!! Talk about needing exact measurements for your room and bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lili View Post
                      Frans I shared all the chocolates, and in fact gave Masie an extra treat on Friday, she has no excuse for crankiness, our office is overflowing with sugar!!!!
                      Good to hear, Masie wants to follow a diet in this kinda season.. that must be hard with the cold and occasional storm

Laktor, yeah student rooms sometimes are very small. Beds are considered important and just crammed in there, you can *make* a bed fit if you try hard enough ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                        Laktor, yeah student rooms sometimes are very small. Beds are considered important and just crammed in there, you can *make* a bed fit if you try hard enough ;-)
                        Uh, you'd think they'd find it a lot easier to fit in a single bed instead of a full size one! Now I"m trying to figure out how they could possible get that mattress and bed frame through the door, if it's just a regular size door. Maybe it's not and instead it's a huge opening into that room.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X