X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Alex K (comes back)

Nude girl Alex K (comes back)
    Attached Files

I have a feeling this is going to be GREAT....

Comment

Yay, Alex! So awesome to have her coming back.
      Postcard panties, how fun. Of course, any panties would look great on Alex's derriere.

Comment

Yes looking forward to buying this one.

Comment

Cannot download any of the sets. Regular, extra large or dressing. Nothing works.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
            Cannot download any of the sets. Regular, extra large or dressing. Nothing works.
            Odd, it does work for me, but indeed via your account I see a 'Bad Gateway'. Will forward this to tech-support staff.

Comment

Frans, I can't download Alex's sets. I get a "temporary error" message trying to download the zips with the Down Them All download manager on Firefox. And a Bad Gateway error page, when I try to manually save the zip files to my computer.

Comment

Hey guys,

Thanks for the nice comments, I hope the gateway stuff worked out for you. When I went to download them I did not have a problem.
                The video is out soon, so Im curious to see how that turned out I have not actually seen any other videos using a toy yet on Abby Winters, so I take it that there is not so many of them out there??

hugs and Kisses,
                Alex

Comment

Originally posted by alex_kAW View Post
                  Hey guys,

Thanks for the nice comments, I hope the gateway stuff worked out for you. When I went to download them I did not have a problem.
                  The video is out soon, so Im curious to see how that turned out I have not actually seen any other videos using a toy yet on Abby Winters, so I take it that there is not so many of them out there??

hugs and Kisses,
                  Alex
                  There aren't that many toy videos so I/We members are glad you did this for us. Thank you Alex K

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                    Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                    Frans, I can't download Alex's sets. I get a "temporary error" message trying to download the zips with the Down Them All download manager on Firefox. And a Bad Gateway error page, when I try to manually save the zip files to my computer.
                    Casgrain, bookmanz; zip download issue has been fixed, happy viewing!

Comment

WOW !!!! That was amazing... Thanks for sharing Alex..... your such a bubbly personality made for a wonderful shoot and we still love you even with your love of Rambo
                      &
                      WOW !!!! I gather that was a pins & needles type orgasm?

ummm... don't think I can sum it up any better than WOW !!!!

Pinky
                      Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 19 October 2013, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Hi pinky

Yes I know my love for Rambo is a tiny bit embassing, in fact my love for all 80s actions movies in quite cheesy, so I do apologise.
                        That shoot was really fun, I'm in love with my new toy
                        Yes that very much was a pins and needles orgasm... A benefit of traveling, on the rare chance you have the privacy to play with yourself orgasms tend to be quite extreme.

Alex

Comment

HI Alex

Looked at your Shoot today great energy with the toy.
                          Just a foot note ... about a much later or maybe not ever.. Girl Girl Scenes... in the states most Girl Girl Scenes.are performed 90 percent by Women who have Boy friends IMO. I think that should answers a lot questions. If that's what your wondering. And the best Co in the US in my opinion is Girlfriendsfilms. Are you Familiar with Annabell Lee . She has worked for Gorlfriendsfilms. And She's worked with Abby for a little while. Abbywinters keeps out Winning Girlfriends at the Adult movie Awards...It's the Biz.. one goes with the market wouldn't you agree. If I were to pick a gal for you it would really be Fontina she so Romantic in her scenes. She guides her partner like a gentle breeze. She has a tender touch with awesome Energy I'm amazed to see her work on Film. Bye for now. We all look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely s404
                          Best Wishes and Good Business(The Biz)

Comment

Hi
                            Seems like you have done a double post, as your last one looks very much like one you did sent to Alex on this thread or it;s marketing for a oppisition web site which would be bad form, especially if you have an association with them.

I'm expect/hope that wouldn't be the case and its just a double post trying to get your message across to Alex.
                            Thanks

btw Hi Alex
                            Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 20 October 2013, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                              Hi
                              Seems like you have down a double post, as your last one looks very much like one you did sent to Alex on this thread or it;s marketing for a oppisition web site which would be bad form, especially if you have an association with them.

I'm expect/hope that wouldn't be the case and its just a double post trying to get your message across to Alex.
                              Thanks

btw Hi Alex
                              Hi again pinky!

Thanks for pointing this out to me, I responded to s404 on my other shoot and I saw your other post there too
                              I'm sure masie stays safe when she's at work, she knows what she's doing
                              Sorry I did not respond to of your posts individually I'm just now releasing I should have done that... But when it's early Sunday morning my mind cannot be expected to function, sorry.
                              For now I'm off to browse some of fontina's shoots, adios

Alex xxx

Comment

Ohh Alex you're so sweet.... Not every post requires or is expected to be answered but is alway nice when one is.

Fotina with Angie IM and Fotina & Zora G/G wouldn't be bad places to start... But you can't go wrong with any of them.

Happy searching....

Pinky

Comment

Alex, some of your cutest moments may be, upside down, and answering questions.
                                  What a cool person and terrific model you are!
                                  Count us lucky to be abby members when you did your shoots.

Comment

Hi pinky,
                                    I saw the shoots of fotina you recommended, she is very beautiful, she has a very seductive face.

And hi bookma,
                                    I'm glad you think that, when I answer questions about myself I always get a little nervous, but that shoot was fun and it's probably good to push my comfort zone a little with the questions

Hugs and kisses
                                    Alex

Comment

Thanks Mr Pink

For showing a few of Fontina's Links ..I should have thought of that. ..Shucks>>
                                      And.. nice slection to start with. Angie -WOW. Zora ..yes- Please. Fotina..MORE.

Comment

Thanks Alex K! As usual, you gave us a great shoot.

Just a little question: Did you cheat to successfully pick up the questions in the right order?

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                                          Thanks Alex K! As usual, you gave us a great shoot.

Just a little question: Did you cheat to successfully pick up the questions in the right order?
                                          Hi redlabka

Haha you caught me out some of the questions I just picked out they were not pre planned and I had no idea what the questions were going to be like, some of the questions we cheated with and masie put them in a special order so I would pick them out.
                                          But I'm glad you enjoyed the shoot, I really really liked doing that one!

Xxx alex

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X