X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Gina J & Kylie H

Lesbian Sex: Gina J & Kylie H
    Attached Files

Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god yes! I can't wait to see it. Aaaaah!

Please excuse my strangely-veiny hands, it was hot in there and just try and tell me your blood wouldn't be rushing around madly if you were in my position!

Dat butt... Just, wow... lookaddit...

Comment

I agree with everything Kylie just said. Also, I swear I have seen a pair of those turquoise lacy knickers on at least three Abby girls now... *chuckle*

Comment

H&M, baby. The home of cheap-and-sexy-as-heck-panties. I love them!

Comment

that is one HOT SHOT!! looking forward to seeing the rest!

Comment

Hi Kylie_h

Glad to know your in the Video's. I wondered if you volunteer to be in the scenes. Or do you apply like everyone else. Or do you have carte blanche. You know pick and chose whoever and whatever?? About Your hands ..No worries looks fine. Glad to know your happy Grabbing a handfull. I just love to watch you work out the girls. Especially the new pretty ponies. I'm just saying IMO

Sincerely S404
            Best Wishes and Good Business

Comment

Hehe! I wish I could tell you I get first pick but even when working in the office when I was being a model I was the same as any other model. So there's no sex- or shoot-related job perks. The girls in the office always take what we want into account when planning pairing, and of course I've never done a shoot I didn't want (but I hope no model has because AW certainly doesn't want models doing things they're not into).

Comment

Great shoot Kylie! I really liked it and it looked like you really enjoyed it as well! I love the blond hair, and your skin looks so soft! You make me so hard! I hope to find a nice girl like you someday. I am kind of shy, so I don't have a lot of experience with girls, but I masturbate here most nights looking at you and the other girls. Looking at and thinking about the girls' anuses brings me the most pleasure.

Comment

Just purchased this shoot and looking forward to it,that Kylie is sooo hot

Comment

Hmm... I have an "access denied" Problem.
                    I can access the main video but not the two short ones..
                    Am I the only one?

Comment

No problems with vid here bud.

Comment

have fun then freestyle! some of us have to wait a bit longer :-)

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
                          have fun then freestyle! some of us have to wait a bit longer :-)
                          Haha I will mate,hope you get sorted soon.

Comment

Same issue here, Inyan!

Comment

Same problem - access denied to before and after vids.

Comment

And no staff around on Saturday night :-)
                                funny: sometimes the only vids I watch from a shoot are the before and after vids...
                                Let' see what happens tomorrow

Comment

I get around to the main event... usually. Thanks for the info!

Comment

I have the same access problem with the before & after videos - which is strange given I subscribe to all content. Something must have gone wrong during the posting of those 2 videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimothy View Post
                                      I have the same access problem with the before & after videos - which is strange given I subscribe to all content. Something must have gone wrong during the posting of those 2 videos.
                                      Ditto here, too

Comment

But I don't need the before and after videos for now. The main video is really hot... o.m.g....

Thanks a lot for that Gina and Kylie!!

Comment

Based on the preview picture, I think their DVD should be named "Girls get a grip"
                                          Gina, the Hungarian honey, must have wished on a lucky star, she has shared sex now with three Aussie hotties in row. Ren, Immie, and now Kylie. Gina's a sweetie, and her slender body is perfect.
                                          I'm still getting used to the delectable Kylie with blonde hair, but I know this, Kylie's ears get the prettiest pink when she is turned on.
                                          As a public service announcement I want to note that Gina and Kylie do a sweet boob 69 at the 23:00 mark. But, don't get yourself too worked up and miss the end of the video, because their hot tribbing occurs then.

Comment

I love when the action gets worked up to a frenzy as it did leading up to the 8:30 mark. Nothing could have stopped them at that point and most likely, from here on all the discussion of the likes and dislikes in the " Before " video will have been forgotten A great mach-up Kylie and Gina...Love the passionate kissing !...Loooove Kylie's lady garden ! Wonder how long each abstained from any sexual activity prior to this shoot ?

Thank you Ladies
                                            Last edited by tjsunray; 3 November 2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

I'm remember very well this shoot and now it is my new favorite video. Kylie was my first Aussie lady

Comment

Wow, what an amazingly thrilling shoot - has to be one of the best GG shoots I remember from nearly 10 years of being a member. Wonderful rapport between Gina and Kylie, and that usually makes for great sex - but this was extraordinarily great. Thanks ladies!!!

凧ちゃん

PS: I also initially had the before/after access problem mentioned by a number of other members, but it got fixed pretty smartly after a wrote to AWHQ about it. AW customer service rocks!

Comment

See how much fun that looked? It was even more fun than it looked. Trust me.

I dunno if you can see my cheeky facial expressions in the after video, but I was determining the best way to convince Gina to come home with me. Some of the best sex I've ever had, let alone caught on camera. Gina was/is amazing! I really expected her to be way more reserved in bed because she's so sweet and shy in person, but once the clothes come off she's a firecracker! Not to mention she's SO beautiful it should be illegal.

I'm kinda against my hair colour in this video, the only way I could have enjoyed rewatching this more would be if my hair was back to it's usual long and dark brown state to match Gina's beautiful hair. But I'm working on it!

Skin25, I'm sure you will find a lovely girl with nice soft skin one day soon! Don't worry about being shy, girls can be shy too, I think the best thing to do is just relax and be yourself and not worry too much about what she is thinking and if you 'click' with each other then it'll happen!

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                                    .... but I was determining the best way to convince Gina to come home with me.
                                                    and have you succeeded?

Comment

Thanks for the advice Kylie. It means a lot to me that you responded. Never been one that could just go up to a girl and say hi. Plus I wear two hearing aids, so I need one who is ok with that and is patient. Like Emma R.
                                                      Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                                      See how much fun that looked? It was even more fun than it looked. Trust me.

I dunno if you can see my cheeky facial expressions in the after video, but I was determining the best way to convince Gina to come home with me. Some of the best sex I've ever had, let alone caught on camera. Gina was/is amazing! I really expected her to be way more reserved in bed because she's so sweet and shy in person, but once the clothes come off she's a firecracker! Not to mention she's SO beautiful it should be illegal.

I'm kinda against my hair colour in this video, the only way I could have enjoyed rewatching this more would be if my hair was back to it's usual long and dark brown state to match Gina's beautiful hair. But I'm working on it!

Skin25, I'm sure you will find a lovely girl with nice soft skin one day soon! Don't worry about being shy, girls can be shy too, I think the best thing to do is just relax and be yourself and not worry too much about what she is thinking and if you 'click' with each other then it'll happen!

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
                                                        and have you succeeded?
                                                        Sadly, no. I did not succeed this time. But I hope if Gina J comes back to Amsterdam, she'll look me up for a coffee!

Originally posted by Skin25 View Post
                                                        Thanks for the advice Kylie. It means a lot to me that you responded. Never been one that could just go up to a girl and say hi. Plus I wear two hearing aids, so I need one who is ok with that and is patient. Like Emma R.
                                                        Honestly, some girls prefer to be the one to initiate things and the idea of hitting it off with a total stranger is a bit of a tricky one. My honest advice if you want to meet someone is to focus on making lots of friends with similar interests, keep an open mind and not to get too invested in someone until they've expressed an interest back (finding someone attractive is great, but don't crush on someone for too long without any indication that they're into it too). Many women are more comfortable initiating a real relationship with someone they know and are comfortable with (ignore the "player" types who threaten the "friend zone", if you have enough female friends and you don't expect sex from them, it's much more likely a relationship will happen). Start playing sport in a mixed-gender team, or take a night class in something creative (cooking, painting, sculpture).

I can't see how hearing aids would be a problem, I guess I understand anything that makes you a little different might make you shy, but from my perspective, it's not different to me being utterly useless without my glasses. It's an annoyance your body decided to lump on you, and you can solve it with some technology (in your case: the hearing aides, in my case: glasses). If a girl has a problem with them, it's more likely she's the kind of person who worries about the little things and what "other people" think - and you don't want those kind of people in your life anyway.

Comment

Thanks Kylie! I'm doing good and have met a nice girl who is fine with the hearing aids. We're friends right now and talking, but want to work on developing a relationship. Thanks for your support and words of advice.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                          Working...
                                                          X