X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Lona

Nude girl Lona
    Attached Files

what a curvey women she is,thanks for sharing with us ,nice curves+++++++++++++++

Comment

looking good in the video also +++++++++++++

Comment

Hi there,

I thought Lona was a nice girl. I like the colourful hair, she has pretty eyes and a great smile. A nice curvy body too. Her pubes are quite unique in style and very sexy.

In the video she may have been a bit shy and there was probably the language thing where she was thinking about how to say something. However she revealed herself to be a nice, warm and fun personality. The bit where she weighed her boobs on the scales was pretty memorable and I think Maise inspired it.

So I'm glad you got lovely Lorna to pose for AW and hope you'll pass on my appreciation of her very natural and likeable personality as well as her physical attractions.

SF

Comment

Hello!

Thanks a lot for your compliments! Especially I became happy of your comment sweatyfox. It's true, I am very shy person, and during shooting the video I was really sooo exited that I lost words almost all the time.... I think that next time I can be more relaxed (yes, I want to continue working with AW!). Masie was great and it was comfortable and easy shooting with her. But there was that first time-excitement no matter how great the photographer is.

Lona

Comment

Hey Lona,

It's nice to see you on here. Glad to know that you'd like to do some more shoots with AW, I'd love to see more of you. I think next time you will be more relaxed and can enjoy and take in the experience, get a good kind of excitement and hopefully feel sexy whilst you do it. Would you like to do one of the IM shoots where you just masturbate on camera? Or maybe even one of the DIM shoots with another AW girl. They're the ones where you can masturbate together and if, only if the feeling takes you, even kiss or maybe touch boobs though you don't have to. They're sexy and probably quite a turn on but also a way of meeting new friends, I think there are some really nice people amongst the models here. Anyway whatever you feel comfortable with doing, it is always nice to see a happy and confident model on here.

You can also start your own special Lona thread in the Models Speak section should you get the desire just to chat with us about you, your interests, sexuality, fun topics, whatever you want. Also feel free to drop into another model's thread and leave them a compliment. You don't know, maybe they will come on here and tell you how sexy and awesome you look and your shoot or videos are.

I know that Maisie is a really lovely and funny person and I can't think of many people better to represent to the models what the site is about and to make them feel good about themselves and the shoots they do. Hopefully you will also get some really nice feedback and comments on these forums as there are quite a few people on here who appreciate the girls for who they are and really enjoy the chance to talk to them. That's what make these boards special, much better than many other adult sites.

Alright well keep smiling lovely Lorna and talk to you soon.

SF

Comment

Hello again,

I have already made one IM shoot, and really looking forvard doing DIM shoot also, it sounds lots of fun!

At the moment I'm not able to post to the Models speak section (it says that I have no permission), but I will start there my topic as soon as I can.
              I would love to post some photos of myself in the nature that have been taken by me. And hear what you all people think about them.

Comment

Now that is one sexy natural body yum!

Comment

Nice! Curvy cutie Lona + Masie = AWin!

Comment

Lona come back you are amazing!!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X