Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with model index

Hi
    I cant fin the new models on the model index. Why? Problems? hmm??
    Last edited by teddys; 26 October 2013, 11:43 AM.

Hello. Has anybody seen my post above??It is better to post the Courstion in another tread??

Comment

Need more details.

1. What is your username on AW site (NOT your password, your login NAME only)
      2. What page are you looking at ? ( url , link or description of what you do to get there)
      3. What do you expect to see there and isn't present ?

Comment

Hi frans. Thank you for your care! My username is seppelrockt and my last model update is Gloria when I go to modelindex
        Use powerful filters and search to find real amateur shoots that float your boat - even if you're not a member.

Is that the right model update??

Comment

What are you trying to do/determine using the Models Browse pages? I ask because they don't sort on 'shoot released' , so you can't really find the most recent model that way.
          I don't see Gloria in the 1st page of the model-browse page you're referring to, what is your 'sorted by' set to near top of that page?

Above all, what are you try to find/see/determine viewing that list?

Comment

Sorry I meant Gia as the latest. I want a model update. Maybe I have to search the new model up by name???

Comment

Originally posted by teddys View Post
              Sorry I meant Gia as the latest. I want a model update. Maybe I have to search the new model up by name???
              If you *know* the modelname already, search for her by name. Much easier.

The Browse-Model pages are NOT sorted by released shoot dates ('last updated' is a misleading sort title, ignore it). Most recent shoots are easiest found from the main page really, that has them nicely listed from newest down to older.

Comment

Thank you Frans.. I see i had misunderstood.. Its ok... Have a nice day!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X