Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent question for Brent/Customer Support.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent question for Brent/Customer Support.

Is it possible to suspend my membership for a short period?

I don't like being away when membership renewal falls as I worry about the delay in noticing any problems,even if I don't expect any.However,I will have to travel from 29.10. until 09.11.,and renewal is due on 04.11.As I probably won't be able to access the site during that time anyway,I think it worth making this request.

I think you said last year that it was possible,though I didn't take you up on the offer,as I managed to gain access during the time I was away.This time will be different,however.Could you please let me know, as it is a matter of urgency for me as I'm going to have to leave early tomorrow morning.

I've no wish to cause any disruption but if you could help me with this I would be very grateful!

No worries at all philchen; I've suspended your account. Shoot us a ticket or an email when you're back and we'll reactivate your account.

Comment

Thanks very much Brent!Is it suspended from tomorrow or from today?To whom do I send the Email,can you tell me which Email address I should use?

Comment

Suspended from today; when you're ready, shoot us a ticket here.

Comment

Thanks,Brent!

Comment

Hi Brent! Just in case the ticket I sent gets lost,I'm back from my travels and would like my Account to be reactivated.

Comment

Heya! Welcome back; I've invoked the dark powers from beyond the veil to resurrect your account. Cheers!

Comment

That's great news,thanks!

Comment

I can view the boards OK with photos etc.,but the model pages don't work yet-is there a delay between boards and main website reactivation?The boards required username and password but the Homepage didn't.Please excuse my impatience,but it's just that I don't know how this resurrection works in practice having never been through it before.I suppose I'm taking advantage of you being online!

Comment

I've logged out and logged in with no difficulty but it has made no difference-I still can't view anything on model pages,my account or settings.

My renewal was due on 04.11.but didn't happen due to the suspension,but that shouldn't be a problem as my credit card is OK until 2014.Am I right in believing a suspension before membership lapses merely pushes the renewal date a bit into the future,so no ''viewing time'' is lost?Could you check behind the scenes for me as to how my trips to the homepage can become a joy again.

Comment

In the meantime,I've checked with GM Bill and found all is OK:next rebill due on 18.11(with 35 of 9999 rebills fulfilled........when must I renew that???),but I still can't view models/shoots/videos as I am usually able.As I say,Forums are no problem,just the rest.Could you look into it for me please.

Comment

>_>

<_<

*Brent kicks the server*

Seems fine to me...

Comment

You've got great boots,Brent! Everything seems to work now,so many thanks!Just hope you haven't kicked it a bit hard........as I've just gone back to the members page and the pictures/graphics don't load properly.The Gremlins are at work.....I hope they get bored soon and all goes back to normal.
                          Last edited by philchen; 12 November 2013, 11:03 AM.

Comment

In what way aren't they loading properly? Any error messages? The images aren't loading at all, or they're loading incorrectly?

Comment

Sorry I've not replied sooner,but I went back a short while later and all was fine,and has stayed fine.

There were no error messages,the graphics just didn't load at all rather just white strips appeared.I reloaded the page two or three times with the same result,tried a model page or two with the same result yet again-then I gave up,edited my post and tried yet again and all was OK once more.Puzzling,I'd cleared my cache,cookies and temporary data files,found everything was fine then seconds later no graphics were loadable.As I said,Gremlins.....

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X