• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Sabina M & Tallulah

Lesbian Sex: Sabina M & Tallulah
    Attached Files

Hi there,

I am looking forward to this one lots. The debut of a very sexy Tallulah. Sabina M is hot too and her passion for Gina in the previous girl girl shoot and the fact she is into girls and has one as a partner, makes me enthusiastic about this.

With both girls being hairy this is gonna be a hot watch for me I hope.

Thanks for putting these two together.

SF

Comment

This one is magnificent! Adorable Sabina blew me away in her first girl-girl with Gia and I've been breathlessly awaiting the debut of gorgeous Tallulah since she first showed up in the behind the scenes shots. Their coupling very much lived up to my hopes: pretty, passionate girls giving each other lots of pleasure. Both girls have flawlessly perfect bodies: beautiful breasts, lovely pubic hair and sweet, warmly smiling faces. As someone who loves girls in glasses, the fact that both are bespectacled and leave them on during oral sex is wonderful icing on the cake for me.

It looks like things got super hot in the stills, judging from how both girls' faces are flushed a pretty shade of pink (which is captured perfectly by the photographers). The videos should be scorching. I shall be intrigued to see if they repeat the sizzling position where Tallulah is on all fours being fingered by Sabina, who is touching herself at the same, with both girls reaching orgasm (or getting very close...) I suppose I should save some praise to lavish on the videos. For now, thank you both so much Tallulah and Sabina!

Comment

Hot, hot, hot! Tallulah is a beauty, reminds me a bit of the legendary Kat W.

Comment

is it just me or is the flash player not working on this one... Goes straight to download option

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
            is it just me or is the flash player not working on this one... Goes straight to download option
            Flash works with player for all 3 vids for me, could you retry?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              Flash works with player for all 3 vids for me, could you retry?
              Yip... all working find now... Thanks

Comment

So this was an awesome video. I must post one of my new style reviews that I am planning to do for some T3s if I get the time to do so.

It confirmed that Sabina M is awesome, loves women and enjoys the differences and unique things about the girls she is with. Tallulah was also amazing, very passionate and surprisingly so. I guess I expected a few nerves but once she was into it she knew exactly what she wanted and seemed very turned on.

Both these girls are beauties with their own style, one English, one Spanish, both with a delicious body and lovely hairy bush. The communication was key which became apparent. You could see it was important to Tallulah and I loved how Sabina M picked up on it and they were having a conversation through their words as well as their movements and actions. The dirty talk and how much they wanted to please each other was a big turn on too.

Thanks Sabina it is awesome when you find your rhythm to watch you make love to a woman. Thanks Tallulah, you were fantastic, you were totally natural and being yourself which is what I love about the AW shoots and I learned some things. I would love to see more of both these beautiful and fantastically vibrant young women.

SF

Comment

That was a great video!

Only my sensitive ears picked up that humming sound in the background. Do you know what its origin was and could you make sure that it won't distract in future videos. Thanks!

Comment

Masie: What's it like having sex with Sabina?
                    Tallulah: It's really awesome. Sabina's really hot, and experienced and she knows what she's doing and it's really, really nice. And she has a fucking fantastic body as well! *giggle*
                    Masie: Look at you blushing!
                    Sabina: You're so cute!

This beautiful moment, as these two goddesses cuddled up naked in post-orgasm bliss, nearly brought tears of joy to my eyes. Sabina and Tallulah are each breathtakingly pretty and seeing them make love to each other has a magical erotic sparkle. They are so passionate and dedicated to giving each other pleasure, with feverish bouts of licking and stroking that leave both girls flushed and moaning with happiness.

They get their absolutely perfect bodies into to some amazing positions, all the while giving hot instructions ("fuck me!" is a sweet, super-hot refrain). Sabina looks so cute when she cums, and Tallulah's long-awaiting orgasm is a special highlight. Sabina naughtily urges her on and pulls her hair when the big moment arrives -- either for a bit of kink or to ensure that Tallulah doesn't obscure her gorgeous orgasmic face from the camera by burying it in the sheets. Either way, it's awe-inspiring. The girls finish up by curling up in each other's arms exchanging sexy compliments: "You're a good fucker!" Indeed. Thanks so much, girls!
                    Last edited by massfan3; 15 November 2013, 12:44 PM.

Comment

If you like glasses wearing brunettes, with pubic hair, then this shoot is for you!
                      Lots of sweet kissing and lots of hot finger fucking in this girl/girl.
                      What a great debut to AW for the lovely Tallulah. I'm looking forward to seeing her solo debut and more of her with other sexy abby girls.
                      Sabina's so cute and has an intense sexuality. Hot, from her striptease at the beginning, to the hard orgasm she gives Tallulah at the finish.
                      Last edited by bookmanz; 16 November 2013, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X