Models/Zodiac signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Models/Zodiac signs

I noticed that on each models main page it shows their sign. I think it would be interesting to be able to search for models by their sign. Is there a way to do that?

That is a very interesting idea, it would be fun to see how 'true' to their sign some of our models are. The only way i can think of doign this is the hard way. We need a team of taggers to tag models shoots with their correct star sign. then you could type in the sign you want and you would find the model.

Comment

Hi guys,
      Models could be asked to tag themselves? That way it would be correct.
      I'm a leo and my Chinese star sign is a dragon, it's meant to be a pretty lucky combination I think.
      Hugs and kisses
      Alex

Comment

leo + dragon sound as awesome as you appear here on the site, Alex
        It's obvious that this is a very good combination!
        How lucky we are having you here, sharing your luck with us

And yes, I would like to be a member of that hard working tagging team!

Comment

haha! Letter A from the models list is completed. And now the "resent tags" frame is stuffed with sign names.. :-)
          Had the honor to tag Alex K also with "Dragon"

Comment

"Y" and "Z" complete :-)

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
              haha! Letter A from the models list is completed. And now the "resent tags" frame is stuffed with sign names.. :-)
              Really nothing left to do outside with this grey somber weather.

Besides Zodiacs I also find the nationality of a model interesting. Since there are no search filters for that, I've also started to add tags to the model or shoot pages. A couple of times you can really hear from the accent, that she made a trip from Germany to Australia.

Comment

Hi again guys!

Thanks for tagging me Theonlylnya!
                I'm not so sure about nationality, I'm from Australia, I think majority of the models on Abby winters are either from Australia or the Netherlands, considering that is where Abby winters is set up. I have met some other models from different places though.

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                  We need a team of taggers to tag models shoots with their correct star sign. then you could type in the sign you want and you would find the model.
                  The developers of AW may be able to do it quickly with a script.

Comment

I am a Leo born in the year of the Ox - stubborn and self loving best combo ever!!!

Comment

I am a Leo born in the year of the Ox - stubborn and self loving best combo ever!!!
                      "I want a guy in the london area
                      He must be crazy and sagittarius
                      'cause I'm leo and I'm hilarious"

from The Housemartins - Five Get Over Excited Lyrics... Sorry... But have been thinking of this song since Alex K first mentioned Leo... and now Masie as well... It was fate... I had to post it

ps: did everyone spot Fat Boy Slim in the video??

Comment

There seem to be remarkably many Leos on the site...
                        It may be dangerous ;-)

Comment

There seem to be remarkably many Leos on the site...
                          It may be dangerous ;-)
                          Leos rock...not only cause I'm one.

Though you see how the time of November looks...what else can you do then. And then 9 months later... lol

Although for Models from the Southern Hemisphere, since the seasons are flipped 180 degrees...strange.

Comment

Well its spring now in the south...

btw, some modelpagees are missing the sign.
                            This one so far:

And this is an unusual modelpage:

it has no shot on it, just one "behind the scenes"
                            is that intended?

Comment

Ten points for a housemartins reference !!!

- It may be interesting to run a survay to see what sign types make up the largest portion of abby woman. I would guess fire signs would dominate but then we have such a vast number of different personalities here maybe it would be an even spread across the board.

Comment

Which are the sexiest females ?...according to some anonymous bloggers on the web.

Ahhhh It's kinda hard because:

Capricorn are the type of sexy girls that are shy and quiet to talk to but when they start to get to know you and you're in a party with them, they get wild.

Aquarius are the type of sexy girls that love to have a good time wherever they are and love to find the deeper meaning of things.

Pisces are the type of sexy girls that are chill and like to be relaxed wherever they are, at parties they get loose and then go back to their calm mood.

Aries are the type of sexy girls that love to take control of situations, they love to party but when it comes to work they get serious.

Taurus are the type of sexy girls that are glamorous, they know how beautiful and tend to be conceited because of it. They love to party!

Gemini are the type of sexy girls that like to use their brain power, they like to be looked as beautiful yet intelligent. They love to have conversation and have a good time.

Cancer are the type of sexy girls that are aware of how beautiful they are and put an "I'm better than all of you" attitude. They can be really bossy and when you argue with one they will always play the victim. The pretty Cancer girls are also the type of girls that like to hang out with pretty people, they don't pay that much attention to the people they consider ugly.

Leo are the type of sexy girls that are happy all the time, they don't like to be around negative energy. They love to hang out with people that are just as happy as they. The only negative part about them though is that they tend to get shallow when picking partners. Most of the Leo women also end up dating the bad boys.

Virgo are the type of sexy girls that like to be organized and clean. They specifically like to plan everything. When they are with a partner they tend to want to take them everywhere they go.

Libra are the type of sexy girls that are also aware of their beauty but don't act bitchy because of it. They love beautiful things and like to look good. They love to have good conversations and have a good time.

Scorpio are the type of sexy girls that are fierce. Their jealousy and feisty attitude is what makes them so sexy. They have a habit of dating players.

Sagittarius are the type of sexy girls that love playing games, they like to give mixed signals to people. They party hard
                                Last edited by tjsunray; 9 November 2013, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Ten points for a housemartins reference !!!

- It may be interesting to run a survay to see what sign types make up the largest portion of abby woman. I would guess fire signs would dominate but then we have such a vast number of different personalities here maybe it would be an even spread across the board.
                                  I'm interested in that survey too.
                                  But first we have to do the tagging...
                                  btw: what is a "housemartins reference"?

Nice list sunray!

Comment

Hi again!!

I like the idea of a survey as well Masie, that would be fun! Maybe if we were to make a survey we could add in some other questions that are of interest to the members? Like TheOnlyInyan also mentioned an interest in knowing the nationality of other models, Im sure we could come up with a few other interesting questions as well
                                    I am also thinking that the largest portion of AWs models would be the fire signs, it would be more surprising if this was not the case.

Alex xxx

Comment

The House Martins are an 8u0s soft rock band. I always thought they were Scottish but wikipedia tells me they are from Hull which goes to show what I know!

Comment

Ah, got it... (me blind and dumb...)

btw:
                                        These letters are done so fer:
                                        A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, W, Y, Z

Comment

Hi Alex, you are very welcome!
                                          I think it was dropshop who wanted the nationality tagged.
                                          I have some more questions for the data: is the distribution of the signs different between the models who did just one shoot and those who did more than one?
                                          Is the distribution of the signs different between the models who did GG shoots and those who did not?
                                          and so on..
                                          ... probably the answers will generate more questions then

Comment

The House Martins are an 8u0s soft rock band. I always thought they were Scottish but wikipedia tells me they are from Hull which goes to show what I know!
                                            Thus why their first Album was called "London 0 Hull 4" haha

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                              Thus why their first Album was called "London 0 Hull 4" haha
                                              Hull City...that name rings a bell. Must have been from the fixtures of an England Cup competition.

Comment

Here the first list:
                                                Signs Models
                                                Cancer 130
                                                Leo 123
                                                Virgo 121
                                                Gemini 120
                                                Libra 117
                                                Sagittarius 116
                                                Capricorn 114
                                                Taurus 114
                                                Scorpio 112
                                                Aquarius 101
                                                Aries 105
                                                Pisces 97

any questions?

Comment

Here the first list:
                                                  Signs Models
                                                  Cancer 130
                                                  Leo 123
                                                  Virgo 121
                                                  Gemini 120
                                                  Libra 117
                                                  Sagittarius 116
                                                  Capricorn 114
                                                  Taurus 114
                                                  Scorpio 112
                                                  Aquarius 101
                                                  Aries 105
                                                  Pisces 97

any questions?
                                                  Hey the OnlyInyan ( love the name ) How much sleep did you get ( if any ) in the last 4 days ? :...that's quite an undertaking !...Kudos to you !
                                                  Last edited by tjsunray; 12 November 2013, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Hi sunray,
                                                    It didn't take that long. Maybe 8 to 10 hours all in all (not sure).
                                                    It's not sooo hard to tag the complete bunch :-)
                                                    And it was an interesting walk-through, had some nice finds.
                                                    And I'm a bit satisfied that the crabs won the race (I am one too)
                                                    And the cancer list is awesome

Comment

Sadly we cannot combine two or more tags with an AND or OR operator...
                                                      Can somebody at AW put that on a todo-list?

Comment

The OnlyInyan thank you so much for taking the time to sort through this data for us - I will ensure it goes to use of some kind - although right now I am not sure what

Comment

Hi Masie, you are very welcome!
                                                          I had fun!
                                                          A question: There are about 55 models without their zodiacal sign on their model page..
                                                          Do you want me to post them here?
                                                          Thats a bit of a copy-and-paste action. So if you do not have any use for that I can do something different than that :-)
                                                          (is that a sentence?)

Comment

Hi again,
                                                            Wow Theonlylnya I can not believe you did all that, without help! Ten hours is a long time to dedicate for one thing, I would not have been able to do that. Thanks for that and I knew the fire signs would be the majority
                                                            Hugs and kisses
                                                            Alex

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X