Video IDEA! G/G T3 Nuru massage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video IDEA! G/G T3 Nuru massage

I REALLY want to try a nuru massage video/photo set with another model!

If you don't know what nuru massage is it is naked massage skin on skin, using your body to massage the other persons body.

I'd LOVE to do that to another girl, have her do that to me then make love to her afterwards... Please Abby Winters make my wish come true!

I like the way you think.

Comment

Oh yes, that's a good idea...

Comment

Well yeah...who could object against this fantastic idea! After Hegre-Arts has released their 100th Massage video recently, I would be over the moon if AW would reconcile with the idea of Nuru-Massages.

Comment

Of course I nominate myself to do it, but who should the other girl be?
          Any suggestions??

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
            Any suggestions??
            Whoever would be available as soon as possible.

There are so many great choices. I dunno who would jump at the idea as well. Of course as an official tester for this format, I guess Misha would be a happy participant.

Comment

Would love to see Pippa giving a nuru massage,think it is a lovely sensual massage from what I have seen on videos.
              Oh and why not make Pippa the official nuru massager then she can massage lots of the girls

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
                Any suggestions??
                Immie.....

Comment

How about our lovely and incredibly cuddly new model Muna?

Comment

It should anyway be a woman who really, really can take a massage. Without getting nervous about not giving back something...
                    That may be a second shot.
                    Not sure if I have expressed correctly what I mean...

Comment

I remember that Fenna was doing such massages on- and off-screen.

Comment

Suggestions:
                        Masie
                        Lacie
                        Samantha-Jane
                        Laura P
                        Alex K

Comment

Having seen quite a few nuru massage videos I would heartily support Pippa's wish!.

凧ちゃん

PS The word "nuru" is Japanese (塗る). It's a verb that denotes the action of spreading an oily or liquid substance over a surface
                          (e.g. butter on toast, paint on a wall or whatever - or in this case, oil over a body…).

Comment

Thanks four your insightful information regarding the origin of this word.

Comment

I think that's an awesome idea Pippa. The build up of sexual tension and sensuality would probably then lead to a really hot love making experience.

Comment

Originally posted by freestyle550 View Post
                                Would love to see Pippa giving a nuru massage,think it is a lovely sensual massage from what I have seen on videos.
                                Oh and why not make Pippa the official nuru massager then she can massage lots of the girls
                                OOhh yes sounds perfect to me!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X