X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real life couple Gloria & Ricardo

Real life couple Gloria & Ricardo
    Attached Files

This Gloria is a real beauty! I can't wait to see her. You can see how hot Gloria is, in an upcoming double IM with another new girl Tallulah.

I would prefer we did not see models debut any way except solo shoots. I'd like to get to know the abby girl before we see them in more explicit action. - The old fashioned Bookmanz.

Comment

Awesome couple

First off Gloria is amazing the shoot was awesome with her and Ricardo you can really tell how much they love each other one of the best shoots I've seen from Aw in a while secondly are we missing part of the shoot the before is there and at the end of it was implied that we'd see an after shoot clip does that exist it'd be great to hear from Gloria and Ricardo after the shoot telling us what the experience was like, I'd really love to see more of this couple in future boy girl shoots it looks like they had loads of fun

Comment

Originally posted by samuel_271 View Post
        secondly are we missing part of the shoot the before is there and at the end of it was implied that we'd see an after shoot clip does that exist it'd be great to hear from Gloria and Ricardo after the shoot telling us what the experience was like
        I checked with content staff and there is no after-vid for this shoot, sorry. Good to hear you like the shoot though

Comment

Interesting that this shoot is available for download but is not shown on the front page. So you're either missing an opportunity to sell the shoot, or leaving a shoot up that you meant to take down?

Comment

Originally posted by AarontheMoor View Post
            Interesting that this shoot is available for download but is not shown on the front page. So you're either missing an opportunity to sell the shoot, or leaving a shoot up that you meant to take down?
            The first of those two choices Shoot rave indeed does not show correctly to pay-per-shoot members at the moment, have notified staff about that.

Comment

This is an amazing shoot and it is a wonderful snap shot of a wonderful relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                This is an amazing shoot and it is a wonderful snap shot of a wonderful relationship.
                Gloria, is absolutely amazing! What a sexy girl, so beautiful.

She was squirting girl cum when Ricardo was doing her doggy style and then she just gushed when he used his fingers on her (g-spot, I assume).
                Fantastic girl/boy sex.
                Uh, Ricardo. Wow, just wow!

Comment

ahhhh, I love this, best GB in a while, the way you rim her Ricardo and how you respond, Gloria... so Hoyt

Comment

hott that is

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X